• MS Paint Adventures v11
    27,167 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Awesomecaek;34003250]If her life powers mean that she's going to come back alive every time she dies, I am really looking towards seeing her die over and over and over. That could be really fun.[/QUOTE] Stab stab stab stab boom stab stab
[QUOTE=Awesomecaek;34003250]If her life powers mean that she's going to come back alive every time she dies, I am really looking towards seeing her die over and over and over. That could be really fun.[/QUOTE] Oh my god this is Hussie's master plan He can kill her indefinitely
[QUOTE=esalaka;34003293]Oh my god this is Hussie's master plan He can kill her indefinitely[/QUOTE] She's his perfect waifu.
Maybe jane blew up the mailbox to distract dad so she could avoid a STRIFE confrontation. Prehaps somthing similer to johns smoke pellets, but like firecrackers or somthing?
[QUOTE=Mather;34003354]She's his perfect waifu.[/QUOTE] she's not fat enough [editline]2nd January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=madmanmad;34003410]Maybe jane blew up the mailbox to distract dad so she could avoid a STRIFE confrontation. Prehaps somthing similer to johns smoke pellets, but like firecrackers or somthing?[/QUOTE] Or like a fucking bomb there was nothing left of the mailbox
[QUOTE=Awesomecaek;34003250]If her life powers mean that she's going to come back alive every time she dies, I am really looking towards seeing her die over and over and over. That could be really fun.[/QUOTE] Jesus dude I don't think she's all that great either but is Jane really that bad
[QUOTE=Awesomecaek;34003250]If her life powers mean that she's going to come back alive every time she dies, I am really looking towards seeing her die over and over and over. That could be really fun.[/QUOTE] Jane != Nepeta
I'm just really curious how the hell she fell asleep.
It's like a James Bond movie: how's Hussie going to get his way out of this one?
The 'Explosion' was a smoke bomb....... Jane is a ninja.
[QUOTE=dvc;34003621]The 'Explosion' was a smoke bomb....... Jane is a ninja.[/QUOTE] That would explain the burning, scorched ground and the incendiary nature of the explosion.
A narcoleptic ninja
[QUOTE=dvc;34003621]The 'Explosion' was a smoke bomb....... Jane is a ninja.[/QUOTE] she also owns a robo-bunny who moves wicked fast. let's just put two and two together here.
HUSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE
[QUOTE=person11;34003700]HUSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE[/QUOTE] Don't make us panic like that.
[QUOTE=XD!;34003699]she also owns a robo-bunny who moves wicked fast. let's just put two and two together here.[/QUOTE] lmao wow that's obvious as shit in retrospect
[QUOTE=Bobv2;34003673]That would explain the burning, scorched ground and the incendiary nature of the explosion.[/QUOTE] She obviously swapped herself with a bonfire her dad left running because shes that good.
Unless that robot has a fucking reaction time measured in microseconds
News update! So we will be getting god tier hoodies with zippers + a restock of the store soon + music album releases will be scaled back to 1 album per 2 months.
Well that sucks I rather liked monthly music released
[QUOTE=finbe;34003899]News update! So we will be getting hoodies with zippers + a restock of the store soon.[/QUOTE] Hoodies... With zippers?! Oh fuck.
[QUOTE=finbe;34003899]News update! So we will be getting god tier hoodies with zippers + a restock of the store soon + music album releases will be scaled back to 1 album per 2 months.[/QUOTE] Hoodies with zippers. Hopey shit motherfucking yes.
I might have to get me one of these zipper hoodies depending on how they are done.
[QUOTE=Bobv2;34003815]Unless that robot has a fucking reaction time measured in microseconds[/QUOTE] 3 nano seconds
It was built by Bro, frankly I'm surprised it didn't flash-step to Prospit and grab Jack's knife out of his hand afterwards.
[QUOTE=salty peanut v2;34004191]3 nano seconds[/QUOTE] And then be able to move Jane that fast without completely obliterating her
Crockercorp makes dreambots, right? I can see that working.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Dix5u.gif[/img]
[QUOTE=Reds;34004349]Crockercorp makes dreambots, right? I can see that working.[/QUOTE] if they make the huge fuckin red imperial drones then yeah im guessing they make dreambots too
heh that ball rolling through the city reminds me of sr3
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.