• Create a Battle V2, Rockets!
    363 replies, posted
[URL=http://filesmelt.com/][IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/7U55l1.png[/IMG][/URL] "Alright Maggots, Listen up, Command has tasked us with searching out this base, for anything that may have driven away it's occupier's reason of leaving. Single File behind me!" *The Chopper Flies off, to do shit.* (Story: After the War With Michaelsoft and GSC, a small base was set up, but soon abandoned for unknown reasons. Now the USSR Has sent 12th Airborne to investigate the area, and look for anything that may have caused abandonment. What happens now is up to you. And me, sort of.) (RULES. READ THEM: No giant spaceships or Giant robots. No Game Enders (In layman's terms, no nukes or giant lazors.) Don't Bitch and Whine. You CAN set up alliances. Save as a .PNG! Put Declare before you post a turn. And Finally, Have Fun!)
I know it takes a while for these to get started, but jesus christ.
[IMG]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4418/bloba.png[/IMG] Deep underground a cave is revealed. It holds a small pool of nuclear waste, along with an odd blob of greenish blue. What is this blob? It's the blob. THE blob. It's the blob that we do not know anything about. Other then it was possibly created by the waste in it's cave. It's guessed that the bacteria in the waste eventually mutated to such a degree that they clumped together and rolled onto the surface. It is now sentient. It loves anything nuclear and will often eat it when it get's a chance. This can be used as a lure or if you are an ally, find some and give it to it. The Blob will be happy to eat it for you.
Declare. [IMG]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1843/battle1n.png[/IMG] A group of Tau fire warriors and a shield drone are deployed. Their task is to inspect this building for enemy insurgents and to gain information on the technology the people of this planet are fielding. The leader of the group seems to be the one holding the pulse rifle, and he addresses the rest of the group before moving in. [QUOTE]We are unsure of what may lie inside of this area, but remain alert, we are about to move in. I need someone to cover me at all times.[/QUOTE]
Declare.
Declare after Mr. Dairy.
Declare after sniper.
[IMG]http://i.cubeupload.com/KZEGME.png[/IMG] The Servos XI Imperial Army launches a preliminary assault squad. They send out a scouting drone to map out the cavernous area.
[URL=http://filesmelt.com/][IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/KZEGME.png[/IMG][/URL] The Soldiers open the hatch, and move quickly to set up camp. Winded, they set down sleeping bags, and the sniper and a soldier take up position, spotting a suspicious Drone.
[IMG]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4486/blob1.png[/IMG] As it's first action, the great blob creates a tentacle from it's own flesh and begins to suck up some waste. The bacteria begins to mutate even faster giving the blob a florescent glow as the waste moves through it. [IMG]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6136/blob2.png[/IMG] But it doesn't just want that. It wants a bigger source. A easy PURE source of nuclear waste. The blob wants the barrels inside of the base. Using it's big strong tentacles it pushes itself onto the wall and begins to dissolve it. [IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4553/blob3.png[/IMG] Here comes blobby!
Agh shite.
Declare. [IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1669/battle2v.png[/IMG] The Tau fan out, and they decide to split up. [QUOTE]Sir, there seems to be nuclear weaponry in this area![/QUOTE] [QUOTE]If someone else gets there hand on that weaponry, it could be potentially devastating. Split up, we will be able to cover more ground and look for more information. Scan this building from top to bottom, report all findings via squad communication systems.[/QUOTE]
(Text Declare, to advance a little bit) The commander opens up to any available radio channels "This is Commander Viktor of ze 13th USSR Airborne Company. If you can hear this, Identify yourselves or you will be considered an enemy, I repeat, Identify yourselves or we will be ordered to shoot!" *End Transmission*
[IMG]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/999/blob4.png[/IMG] Not much to this one. The Blob continues to dig. It comes upon an odd cave inhabited by HUMONS! The Human soldiers already begin to feel their skin burn from the radiation being given off of the blob.
Declare
Pictureless: Tau comm. lines are closed for stealth purposes, and they do not receive the message.
Declare after Sniper.
Declare after Banned.
[URL=http://filesmelt.com/][IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/communismforever9.PNG[/IMG][/URL] People in the camp spot the blob, and Immediately run for the hills. Er...Surface "JESUS CHRIST, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?" "I DON'T KNOW, JUST FUCKING RUN!" Meanwhile, the sniper and other dude are confused as to what is happening. [editline]1st July 2012[/editline] Most Likely won't get a turn Done till tommorow, Guys.
[IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9145/blob5.png[/IMG] Those poor poor hemons. The blob runs over one of the running soldiers easily. The soldier is now stuck inside of the blob be digested by the blob's acidic properties. :'( The general guy or who the fuck ever is also tangled in the blob's tentacles. Did the blob mean to do this? No. He just got in the way of it trying to walk. You see, the blob can't hear or see things. Notice how it has no eyes? It rely's on touch. So it doesn't know it's hurting anyone. Well other then the guy it's eating. Blobs need to eat too! However, it senses that it has gotten into deep shit and propels it's tentacles onto the ceiling to escape. Oh also, this has been: [B]FIRST BLOOD![/B]
[IMG]http://i.cubeupload.com/wNmcjC.png[/IMG] The Assault squad takes advantage of this monster consuming the soldiers. The scout drone fires a grenade at the sniper, killing him, and likely injuring the soldier laying down. The two men behind it raise their weapons, and a third joins them from above.
[IMG]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5531/blob6.png[/IMG] The blob lifts itself up and begins a new tunnel. It is heading for those possibly armed missiles. Blobby can sense nuclear energy within them. He also lets go of the general. Meanwhile, one of the soldiers down there is dead while the sniper had his legs torn off. Also if Blobby digs any further that ground will collapse. Hint hint. *May I ask you, if you are going to make an explosion like that, could you please make two pictures? One with the explosion, then the aftermath? Cleaning up those things are a bitch.*
Will do. Declare. [editline]1st July 2012[/editline] [IMG]http://i.cubeupload.com/x80Fpe.png[/IMG] The soldiers move up, shooting the incapacitated soldier in the head, and then kicking his corpse into the ditch. [QUOTE]Drop your weapons, and get on the ground, Now! Nobody will be hurt if you comply![/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/621/blob7.png[/IMG] Uh oh. As much as we all hate it, gravity still exists. Sadly once Blobby cleared away the last piece of dirt holding up that giant clump, it fell. Everyone other then the luckiest fucking general in existence is now suffocating and under around 500 pounds of dirt. Good thing the blob grabbed a hold of the ceiling before it fell. Blobby is now incredibly close to the missiles.
Jesus, you guys raped snipercomzero, and he said he wouldn't be able to declare. How mean.
[QUOTE=Dmaster;36571394]Jesus, you guys raped snipercomzero, and he said he wouldn't be able to declare. How mean.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I didn't want to do either. But you know. Gravity. I was hoping he would be able to call in more soldiers. Sorry Sniper. [editline]1st July 2012[/editline] But that doesn't mean his soldiers are dead, maybe they can dig themselves out somehow.
Declare.
Declare after Greg because I'm like that.
Omega squad 2414 arrives. [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/gregmasterx/cabv21.png[/img] [B]ORBITAL DROP![/B] The brute, like the badass he is, has no need for rifts. Thanks to the immense force of his landing, the entire area below quakes. The blob, thanks to its weight, has fallen down together with a piece of rock/dirt. A transmission comes in from TPN com central. [quote] Omega squad 2414, your objective is to secure and retrieve all the nuclear weapons in this base. Assume hostility from all humanoids and others. ...Omega squad, we have detected tau forces in the area. Do not fire at them unless fired upon.[/quote] (Hint hint: alliance?) Meanwhile, the rest of the squad has rifted in. [quote=The infiltrator] Damn human hallways.[/quote] (also, they have pacification shields. If you read create a planet and invade others V7, you'll know what it does.)
Ooo, an alliance sounds good. :v: (Timezones are great, off to bed.)
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.