• Madness (Survival) - Interactive
    5,001 replies, posted
Try open up the keypad to expose its wires by using the knife.
Eat the zombie
[QUOTE=Motherfucker;28339812]Take the knife and kill yourself.[/QUOTE] :frog:
[IMG]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/5015/sit13.png[/IMG] Sorry for the late update! Keep the requests coming. (: EDIT: @Motherfucker: You're being a moron, I'm not accepting requests from you. EDIT2: @Ghost656: Your being waaay to vague, and illogical.
Take a closer look at the wiring of the panel, for any clues on how to open the door.
[IMG]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9697/sit14.png[/IMG]
Use the knife to cut the green wire. Green = go, right?
[IMG]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3610/sit15.png[/IMG]
shove the other end of the pipe in your ass
[IMG]http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/9855/sit16.png[/IMG]
take out your dick and pee on the keypad thing
Rip all of the wires out with your hand and feel like a badass. If all else fails, try and bash the door with the heaviest object in the room.
[IMG]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6317/sit17.png[/IMG] @coopercrue: I appreciate the requests! (: Please make your requests more appropriate and releveant to the current situation if you can! I don't want to stop answering your requests but I may have to if they don't make sense. [editline]1st March 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6738/sit18.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7004/sit19.png[/IMG] EDIT: If you see any mistakes, tell me! (: I'll fix them ASAP!
run down the hallway through the door as fast as you can
[IMG]http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4958/sit20.png[/IMG]
go back through the door and go to sleep next to the zombie
[IMG]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8947/sit21.png[/IMG] Can we please start doing something that will actually be relevant? Please and thank you. I'm going to have to start putting in situations that will require action. This is an, action/puzzle sorta deal I guess. (: [editline]1st March 2011[/editline] 47 Posts... To figure out, how to open a door, kill a single zombie, and sleep. :/ I'm still very dedicated to this! But please, more requests to move the story along farther!!
Go back into the dark hallway and feel around the walls for a lightswitch.
Walk further down the hallway.
eat the wires it will make your head into a light
[IMG]http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/5480/sit22.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3140/sit23.png[/IMG] @coopercrue: You are denied from making anymore requests. Even after asking nicely, you still continue to request irrelevant, illogical, requests that aren't funny. EDIT: Type "minimap" and I'll post EXACTLY where you are, what area you are in, and how much of that area you have uncovered. (:
Turn back and proceed into the door that opened.
[IMG]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7703/sit25.png[/IMG] [editline]1st March 2011[/editline] EDIT: Remember, just type "Help ______" to figure out what it is! E.g. "Help - Butterfly knife" I'll reply something like: "A sharpened knife, about 5 inches long, the blade being 2 and a half inches." You can only use "Help" on things that have already been discovered, like a note that's already been read, or a box that's been looked into. Are any of you guys enjoying this? :/ Anything I could change?
Examine the dead body and specifically look for zombie bites/scratches. After doing so, carefully remove the keycard/ note out of the hand, and search available pockets for currency, identification, and keys.
[IMG]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4328/sit26.png[/IMG] Remember, I will try to update as often as possible! I will always be on in the evening checking for requests so yeah. (: I usually reply with an update 10-45 minutes after the request. I try to be speedy with them, and still have good quality. (:
[IMG]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7051/sit27.png[/IMG] If I get bored, I'll post "events" in which it's just something more exciting, depending on how boring/exciting the situation is. :p EDIT: LOL, if this "event" seems out of place, I was just reading some creepy stuff about these ex- wait. Shouldn't tell you, i may use the idea for this. :p Anyways, it inspired me to create a scenario for you people! :D
Become friends.
[IMG]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9183/sit28.png[/IMG] I was hoping for a non-silly suggestion. :c
through your butterfly knife/needle at him agree for butterfly knife, clocks for needle, disagree for neither also, damn fine thread, glad I found this, subscribing :smile: EDIT: I just noticed the note disappeared, for no apparent reason. Be sure to fix it next post!
Try to get some information about this place from the man. Or get the combination for the lock.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.