• Madness (Survival) - Interactive
    5,001 replies, posted
ask him if those nails in his head hurt
[QUOTE=ConvolutedLogic;28589285]I know it wasn't supposed to be funny, hehe. I resisted the urge to say punny. :v:[/QUOTE] Lolwut. :3 "That was punny." :p Oh my. [editline]13th March 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/597/sit236.png[/IMG]
Ask him if he can cut the roundabout answers and just tell you if he's going to try and fight you.
[IMG]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/2691/sit237.png[/IMG]
Tell him you certainly had no problem offing Dyunis violently.
[IMG]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9353/sit238.png[/IMG]
But you didn't kill him dun dun duuunn [editline]13th March 2011[/editline] dammit ninja
[QUOTE=RenegadeSanta;28589742]But you didn't kill him dun dun duuunn [editline]13th March 2011[/editline] dammit ninja[/QUOTE] Who didn't kill who? xD
Just kinda...walk slowly outta there...fuck he's a creep.
Ask him what to do, and where to go.
[IMG]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4759/sit239.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img858.imageshack.us/img858/386/sit240.png[/IMG] @Sir Colton: He left. :c
Check the uniform for a radio of some sort. Also, go online on MSN.
[IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4750/sit241.png[/IMG]
Damn it! I was to late
Investigate the area (AKA new screen pl0x).
Go to the end of the hallway. Most likely, the rest of the rooms are just empty labs.
Next time you see Tiodos, ask him if you can cut of his head just for fun
[IMG]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6140/sit242.png[/IMG]
Ask Matei if he knows a code that might work.
[IMG]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4107/sit243.png[/IMG] [QUOTE=RenegadeSanta;28590940]Ask Matei if he knows a code that might work.[/QUOTE] Of course he does! He's a general. >_> Creator's Note: Is it just me, or did I get 1000+ views in less than a day? :l
Open the door?
Instead of opening the door by yourself, just to be safe (And lazy,), politely ask Metei to open the door for you.
[IMG]http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/1163/sit244.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3382/sit245.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/3102/sit246.png[/IMG] [editline]14th March 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Rapierwolf;28591596]Instead of opening the door by yourself, just to be safe (And lazy,), politely ask Metei to open the door for you.[/QUOTE] Sorry, late. :p
Send Metei in first, follow after him (Assuming he lives, of course.)
-Eating- Working on requests after.
I made a very short fan animation for this thread! :buddy: [url=http://katamaris.weebly.com/]Click Here[/url]
Hahaha! That's awesome! :P [editline]14th March 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/2042/sit247.png[/IMG]
Walk in, stare at the tubes, and whisper, "What the hell are they?..."
Ask him if there are meant to be bubbles in the tank, because that usually means the oxygen mask sprung a leak.
Inject the raw meat with some Vitae to see if you can make it come to life. Also smash/shoot one of the tubes to see what happens.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.