• Madness (Survival) - Interactive
    5,001 replies, posted
Sit on the stool and take a breather.
Put 3 shells in your shotgun, so it's full. After that, go right.
Go back and ask the deranged man if he can open the other door. If that doesn't work, end him with a nice clean blast to the face.
Examine lobotomized guy, for some tips(ID badge, name, carved symbols, wounds, a way to fix at least something. etc), if he attacks, threaten him with shotty. OR try to lead him to 3rd room, maybe you'll get a companion, anyway, either that, or go to 3rd room, any of those variants that you like.
[IMG]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/9310/sit42.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7479/sit43.png[/IMG] Done! (: @eatdembeanz: Sorry, it ain't a stool. :l
shoot him
Offer him the pistol.
[IMG]http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/7890/sit44.png[/IMG] I'm not creating situations that will magically make everything fine. If you don't think, and it has bad consequences. Well... I can't help you. :l
See if he's okay.
You shouldn't tell us if what we did was a good/bad thing, kind of ruins the suspense.
[QUOTE=Gregah;28408129]You shouldn't tell us if what we did was a good/bad thing, kind of ruins the suspense.[/QUOTE] Good point. D: [editline]3rd March 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2023/sit46.png[/IMG]
Go back to the first room, check if the laptop is running, and if so, try and search it for information/keycode
[IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9550/sit47.png[/IMG]
complain to yourself about the lack of a GUI, before running user_open. Hope for the best.
[IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/364/sit48.png[/IMG]
User_open safe / door. Last for me tonight, liking this thread though, so will no doubt be back tomorrow :)
[IMG]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5562/sit49.png[/IMG] @ravingzombie: Thanks for the requests! (: And thank you. :D
look at the "mans" ID card dor a 6 digit pin. Enter it if you find one. :ninja:
[IMG]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8611/sit50.png[/IMG] Okay! So just ask for a hint if your REALLY stuck. :p So: EVEN - EVEN - EVEN - ODD - 3 - 1 The 3rd number can be multiplied to equal the first 2 digits! The 2nd digit is BIGGER than the first! Adding all the numbers together will equal "21"! Post your answer, and how you did it. (: It's actually quite easy. xD Good luck. :D
HURRY UP AND FINISH THE PUZZLE. D: I want to draw. :c
I'm lazy :P
SIGH. It's not that hard. xD It's easy. :p You want a hint? :p EVENT. [IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4782/sit51.png[/IMG] LOL: Because I can.
Start running down the hall, violently waving your butterfly knife in front of you with your pistol at the ready.
Whoops, that was mistake. Pick another request. :p
[QUOTE=rovar;28410446][img_thumb]http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/8611/sit50.png[/img_thumb] Okay! So just ask for a hint if your REALLY stuck. :p So: EVEN - EVEN - EVEN - ODD - 3 - 1 The 3rd number can be multiplied to equal the first 2 digits! The 2nd digit is BIGGER than the first! Adding all the numbers together will equal "21"! Post your answer, and how you did it. (: It's actually quite easy. xD Good luck. :D[/QUOTE] 612531
248331? And hope to your relevant god that the screams weren't from the headless used to be ally. I liked him :(
@l33tk00lk1dz49: 612531 - Very close! (Second number is wrong, rest are right.) 248331 - Combine it with the first answer. :p @ravingzombie: You'll have to wait and see. :l [editline]4th March 2011[/editline] [IMG]http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5203/sit52.png[/IMG]
Reply back, with shotguns shells to the face. make sure you destroy his head, so his brain is no longer functional.
[IMG]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/9986/sit53.png[/IMG]
Creepy. Go type the correct combination into the computer.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.