• LMAO Pics - V. Horsemania 2012
    10,016 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Forumaster;37730755]Apparently Claptrap says "Allons-y" (referencing the 10th Doctor) in the opening sequence. I don't have BL2 so I can't verify.[/QUOTE] or you know fucking the french language doctor who did not invent saying "allon-sy" I'm enjoying Borderlands 2 a lot though, but the memes are downright unbearable, it seems like a lot of grown men attempting to appeal to the "Hip kids" these days. There's tons of "U MAD BRO" and "COME AT ME BRO" kinda references. My character, Zer0, when he attacks every now and again he yells "YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!" I hear people talk about how hillarious borderlands is but it's not funny at all honestly, it's Family Guy humor. Reference the internet than say butt stallion
[QUOTE=jaykray;37729934]Boobs get posted, aren't LMAO, people rejoice A gif of a cat falling posted, isn't LMAO, what a travesty, national day of mourning. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/s0dGJ.png[/IMG][/QUOTE] [sp]That theory that all the kids in Rugrats are figments of Angelicas imagination? To steal from Creepypasta wiki The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's imagination. Chuckie died a long time ago along with his mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time. Tommy was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live. The DeVilles had an abortion, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins. [/sp]
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37730979] There's tons of "U MAD BRO" and "COME AT ME BRO" kinda references. My character, Zer0, when he attacks every now and again he yells "YOU ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!"[/QUOTE] Getting a crit kill with Axton sometimes makes him say "Cool story bro"
[QUOTE=Dukov Traboski;37731005]Getting a crit kill with Axton sometimes makes him say "Cool story bro"[/QUOTE] ughhhhh seriously the gameplay is a lot of fun and looting and shooting is some cool stuff but really the memejokes just seem like flat out pandering to 12 year olds
[QUOTE=Dukov Traboski;37730524]So I played Borderlands 2 a bit and decided to listen to generic NPC banter. [t]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560953424189781950/FFC7656E6C633C8218FEF4ADACCDF7CFBB30224E/[/t][/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXTSNnviN7s[/media]
[QUOTE=Mein Bratwurst;37731026][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXTSNnviN7s[/media][/QUOTE] maybe when they were making Borderlands 2 this joke was still relevant like, they added this line in the meme's 5 hour life cycle
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37731022]ughhhhh seriously the gameplay is a lot of fun and looting and shooting is some cool stuff but really the memejokes just seem like flat out pandering to 12 year olds[/QUOTE] Really though, the amount of other lines and jokes make up for it. I mean just listen to the midget psychos, for example. Their lines are hilarious.
You guys are letting maybe 5 out of the bucketloads of voice lines get you irritated. It's like finding an ant in a house and saying the whole goddamn thing is ruined. You are blowing it way out of proportion.
[QUOTE=Dukov Traboski;37730524]So I played Borderlands 2 a bit and decided to listen to generic NPC banter. [t]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/560953424189781950/FFC7656E6C633C8218FEF4ADACCDF7CFBB30224E/[/t][/QUOTE] That's me in the back :D [editline]19th September 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Moustacheman;37730738]This is sadder: [video=youtube;5NtWeTrLQk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NtWeTrLQk8[/video] [B]BIOSHOCK 2, ONLY GAME THAT EVER MADE ME TEAR UP![/B][/QUOTE] Was it a good ending to a good story that teared me up? Yes. Is sadder than someone spending his time with her dying friend? Fuck not at all, in fact I think it's terrible you find something from a game "sadder" than someone actually dying.
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37730738]This is sadder: [video=youtube;5NtWeTrLQk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NtWeTrLQk8[/video] [B]BIOSHOCK 2, ONLY GAME THAT EVER MADE ME TEAR UP![/B][/QUOTE] if you genuinely think Bioshock 2 is sadder than the story of someone's best friend passing away then you need to re-evaluate things
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37731130]if you genuinely think Bioshock 2 is sadder than the story of someone's best friend passing away then you need to re-evaluate things[/QUOTE] I never watched Cowboy BumpBump, or whatever the bloody hell it's called, and to be honest, I think losing your father to a bunch of drug crazed mutants commanded by your controlling bitch of a mother would be a little worse.
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37731238]I never watched Cowboy BumpBump, or whatever the bloody hell it's called, and to be honest, I think losing your father to a bunch of drug crazed mutants commanded by your controlling bitch of a mother would be a little worse.[/QUOTE] umm okay here's the main differences here -Bioshock 2 is fictional -Delta is not even her real father sorry -and he didn't actually get killed by drug crazed mutants, he got killed by Elanor's bond being broken -also how is it sad she harvests him so now he lives forever in her brain
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37731255]umm okay here's the main differences here -Bioshock 2 is fictional -Delta is not even her real father sorry -and he didn't actually get killed by drug crazed mutants, he got killed by Elanor's bond being broken -also how is it sad she harvests him so now he lives forever in her brain[/QUOTE] Your second point is unsupported, Delta being or not being her father is never referenced in game, unless you count Sofia's transmissions, which are considered unreliable, and the original script for the game made mention of Johnny Topside being Eleanor's real father, but it was removed as to not interfere with the game's formula of the player creating Delta's identity. First point is unreliable, Space Cowboys don't exist in my knowledge. Last point is understandable with the other endings, but the good ending acknowledges that Delta was going to die anyways even if she didn't harvest him. Oh, and I wasn't talking about the green text, I was talking about the video, sorry if I didn't make that clear.
[QUOTE=legolover122;37731071]You guys are letting maybe 5 out of the bucketloads of voice lines get you irritated. It's like finding an ant in a house and saying the whole goddamn thing is ruined. You are blowing it way out of proportion.[/QUOTE] It's the kind of thing you'd expect from a place like /v/
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37731301] sorry if I didn't make that clear.[/QUOTE] Yeah you really didn't make that clear.
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37731255]umm okay here's the main differences here -Bioshock 2 is fictional[/QUOTE] Cowboy Bebop, 100% facts.
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37731301]Your second point is unsupported, Delta being or not being her father is never referenced in game, unless you count Sofia's transmissions, which are considered unreliable, and the original script for the game made mention of Johnny Topside being Eleanor's real father, but it was removed as to not interfere with the game's formula of the player creating Delta's identity. First point is unreliable, Space Cowboys don't exist in my knowledge. Last point is understandable with the other endings, but the good ending acknowledges that Delta was going to die anyways even if she didn't harvest him. Oh, and I wasn't talking about the green text, I was talking about the video, sorry if I didn't make that clear.[/QUOTE] And now they start arguing over death and Bioshock 2 in a thread made for funny pictures. Only in LMAO Pics...
[QUOTE=Rents;37731344]Cowboy Bebop, 100% facts.[/QUOTE] LMAO pics V. People Arguing About Whether or Not Bioshock 2 is Sad.
[QUOTE=BananaFoam;37731351]And now they start arguing over death and Bioshock 2 in a thread made for funny pictures. Only in LMAO Pics...[/QUOTE] In short IRL death is probably sadder than video game death Bioshock 1 > Bioshock 2
[QUOTE=BananaFoam;37731351]Only in LMAO Pics...[/QUOTE] Clearly you've never been to 4chan. Or reddit. Or really, anywhere that has threads for funny pictures.
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37731359]LMAO pics V. People Arguing About Whether or Not Bioshock 2 is Sad.[/QUOTE] this is one of those jokes everyone does "LMAO PICS V. SOMETHING WE TALKED ABOUT FOR 3 POSTS" why
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37731360]In short IRL death is probably sadder than video game death Bioshock 1 > Bioshock 2[/QUOTE] Shit posted on /b/, also 100% facts.
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37731360]In short IRL death is probably sadder than video game death Bioshock 1 > Bioshock 2[/QUOTE] I didn't care for Bioshock 1's story line, it was good, but I felt like they could have done better. The characters and the gameplay was great, but it lacked significantly in choices you could make. And don't try to pull the "Would You Kindly," routine on me, we all know what happens.
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37731391]I didn't care for Bioshock 1's story line, it was good, but I felt like they could have done better. The characters and the gameplay was great, but it lacked significantly in choices you could make. And don't try to pull the "Would You Kindly," routine on me, we all know what happens.[/QUOTE] Nope. I'm done. I'm out. If you honestly belive that Bioshock 2 was a better game storywise than you really just don't understand good video games sorry the whole fucking THING WAS ABOUT YOUR LACK OF CHOCIE
Pat yourselves on the backs, mates. You have just helped me inadvertently derail and possibly ruin an entire thread.
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37731427]Pat yourselves on the backs, mates. You have just helped me inadvertently derail and possibly ruin an entire thread.[/QUOTE] don't get to full of yourself all you managed to do was get a few people to point out that you say silly things this was not even more than 1 page so relax
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37731427]Pat yourselves on the backs, mates. You have just helped me inadvertently derail and possibly ruin an entire thread.[/QUOTE] Trust me, you barely derailed anything and you really can't ruin LMAO pics. Your type's pretty much a dime a dozen here.
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37731400]Nope. I'm done. I'm out. If you honestly belive that Bioshock 2 was a better game storywise than you really just don't understand good video games sorry the whole fucking THING WAS ABOUT YOUR LACK OF CHOCIE[/QUOTE] The game constantly references that Jack has a small amount of free choice, just because Atlas tells him to harvest a little sister, does he do it, no, he has a choice.
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37731446]The game constantly references that Jack has a small amount of free choice, just because Atlas tells him to harvest a little sister, does he do it, no, he has a choice.[/QUOTE] You are mostly rated [IMG]http://puu.sh/16Ovb[/IMG]
[QUOTE=Moustacheman;37731446]The game constantly references that Jack has a small amount of free choice, just because Atlas tells him to harvest a little sister, does he do it, no, he has a choice.[/QUOTE] ...Yes. That's kind of the point. The Little Sisters are the one place in Rapture where Jack is allowed to test his OWN morality. No one makes a choice for him. That's the whole SODDING POINT that's why the endings are based around the Little Sisters. No one forces Jack to do these things. So while everyone else forces Jack to be a violent murderer, with the Little Sisters we can see what Jack himself personally belives or in this case the player you do not get why Bioshock 1 was good.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.