• Megadeth
    4,107 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Joazzz;37309987]except all the aforementioned people are former/current megadeth players, hammett isn't joke ruined[/QUOTE] I don't know why you stopped taking drugs, but you should go back and do more :v:
[QUOTE=Deri102;37312385]lighten up :v:[/QUOTE] so was that LSD good or not [QUOTE=Appolox;37316602]I don't know why you stopped taking drugs, but you should go back and do more :v:[/QUOTE] yeah he probably should; this just in [url]http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/wtf/mustaine_wont_apologise_for_massacre_comments.html[/url] fucking damnit, and go check out the top rated comment too
Someone hating Megadeth because of Dave going nuts, well that's really stupid.
everything post-CTE was boring anyways besides maybe a handful of songs
I don't know why people even take Dave seriously when it comes to politics. He's not quite insane; but he's not quite sane either.
[QUOTE=Kabstrac;37321914]I don't know why people even take Dave seriously when it comes to politics. He's not quite insane; but he's not quite sane either.[/QUOTE] Wonder if he knows he's going crazy... ...because then he must not be insane dohohoho
[QUOTE=DesumThePanda;37319615]everything post-CTE was boring anyways besides maybe a handful of songs[/QUOTE] CTE was more boring than The World Needs a Hero and The System Has Failed, that's for sure.
[QUOTE=Joazzz;37322648]Wonder if he knows he's going crazy... ...because then he must not be insane dohohoho[/QUOTE] [video=youtube;m20sJNgZ17U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m20sJNgZ17U[/video]
the tank is a metaphor for dave's mouth and everything that comes out of it; the stuff getting smashed represents sanity it all makes sense now
[QUOTE=Joazzz;37318273]so was that LSD good or not [/QUOTE] delicious :v: tastes like strawberries
[QUOTE=Appolox;37319029]Someone hating Megadeth because of Dave going nuts, well that's really stupid.[/QUOTE] i don't hate megadeth because of dave being a crazy asshole. i hate megadeth because they suck now. 13 was awful. killing is my business through rust in peace for life and system has failed can come play too
13 was just an okay album for me. The songs that stood out to me were remakes, specifically New World Order. I think it was too similar to Endgame. Anyway, here's that cover I made of Headcrusher, but with video: [video=youtube;TdjNXbaion4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdjNXbaion4[/video] Syncing might seem a little weird in a couple spots, but it turned out alright
do you guys have any requests for me to try and cover? Here's a standout list of songs I can play rhythm for, but it's not my entire list: Holy Wars Black Swan (most of UA for that matter) Kick the Chair Dread and the Fugitive Mind My Last words The World Needs a Hero She Wolf Angry Again Tornado of Souls Addicted to Chaos (and most of Youthanasia) Skin O' My teeth I used to know Architecture of Aggression, but I'd definitely need a refresher.
mechanix
[QUOTE=dcalde78;37365196]mechanix[/QUOTE] Maybe, but I really don't like it nor do I like Four Horseman.
Looking Down The Cross
last rites/loved to deth
[QUOTE=DesumThePanda;37365989]Looking Down The Cross[/QUOTE] Alright, I'll do this. I don't know how long it'll take before I consider it video worthy, probably shortly though I began working on it, tough song, but I've got a good bit done already.
Lucretia. /late
wow, bad omen wasn't so hard after all, learned it in a day
[QUOTE=Joazzz;37438575]wow, bad omen wasn't so hard after all, learned it in a day[/QUOTE] Same thing when I learned Metallica song, seek and destroy took me 2 hours to learn, I heard people or I read people say it's difficult to play so I went like inside my head, it's easily possible unless you play solos so I did it without solos. Megadeth songs take much longer to get right amount of polish on them then play them flawlessly, I still try to get Holy Wars right but my hands tend to say fuck you right into my face and simply gets so stiff I can't move it, but I still know there is easy approach for this song just by getting those chops done to perfection :v: [editline]29th August 2012[/editline] My official motto [img]http://www.polycount.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5565&d=1346006578[/img]
i think the first two megadeth albums have some of the most unique and difficult thrash riffs ever
[url]http://www.metalforcesmagazine.com/site/feature-megadeth-mf12/[/url] [Quote=Dave Mustaine]It was more or less an attitude problem, not ability. We’ve tried to patch things up but there’s still certain vibes there. It’s not something I really want to go into as I still like the guys and I don’t want to hurt their success by putting them down or try and make myself look better.[/quote] yeah riiiiiight dave [quote=Dave Mustaine]Oh no, I wasn’t upset at all as I wanted to start a solo project during the middle of Metallica anyway. In the past, we had tried to kick both Lars (Ulrich) and James (Hetfield) out of the band. Lars started to cry because he didn’t want to leave and we gave James a second chance because he wasn’t singing too well at the time. But I really care about the guys a lot. They’re doing really well and I’m getting money out of this, so why should I put them down and hurt my bank roll[/quote] what the fuck is this guy saying i bet he was really fuckin high [quote=dave mustaine]Well, at first I didn’t really know what I wanted to do. I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to stay the same style as Metallica, play harder stuff or just join another band that was bigger than Metallica at the time; maybe a major label band?[/quote] [I]when i left new york, after getting fired from metallica, all i remember is that i wanted blood. theirs.[/I] -KIMB remaster booklet [B]HAS MUSTAINE GONE TOO FAR??? 98% GET THIS QUIZ WRONG[/B]
"HAS MUSTAINE GONE TOO FAR??? 98% GET THIS QUIZ WRONG" [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l78n78AiI81qaeknf.gif[/img]
megadead
Well to be fair the interview is 27 years old. He may have had a brief stint of happiness where he thought everything was okay.
also i'm making a drawing, gonna have Eddie, Vic and Murray in it; Vic's done so i'm posting it here [img]http://www.leet.cc/metaldrawing.jpg[/img] GIMP with mouse, oh the painnnnn [QUOTE=Freakie;37468419]Well to be fair the interview is 27 years old. He may have had a brief stint of happiness where he thought everything was okay.[/QUOTE] brother will hug brother
I like the colour scheme on peace sells cover, if you could replicate that too, it would be awesome. [editline]31st August 2012[/editline] Wait you paint this with mouse, way to go my friend way to go, glue pencil to mouse on top or something it's like a wacom for poor :v:
[QUOTE=Appolox;37482133]I like the colour scheme on peace sells cover, if you could replicate that too, it would be awesome. [editline]31st August 2012[/editline] [B]Wait you paint this with mouse, way to go my friend way to go, glue pencil to mouse on top or something it's like a wacom for poor :v:[/B][/QUOTE] what?
[QUOTE=Appolox;37482133]I like the colour scheme on peace sells cover, if you could replicate that too, it would be awesome.[/QUOTE] nah not gonna, that's why i redid the shading too
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.