• The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) - Spidey's back in a brand spanking new movie!
    1,168 replies, posted
^I still can't understand why people rage over that, I think it's hilarious.
Agreed.
[QUOTE=Pops;34829247]^I still can't understand why people rage over that, I think it's hilarious.[/QUOTE] because it's retarded
That was the point. He thinks he's awesome and looks really cool, and everyone just thinks he looks like a retarded jackass. I thought it was funny as shit. But whatever, I enjoyed the movie, that's all that matters to me.
I wasnt a fan of the original trilogy, although 2 was pretty good as it has the most of Raimi's charm. but I just don't like Toby (or snaggletooth). I feel like in the Raimi trilogy, someone like elijah wood would have done a better job as peter
He was busy playing Frodo in the most successful fantasy trilogy ever.
[QUOTE=booster;34725951]Looks both boring and ugly.[/QUOTE] You're right. The Lizard should be hott. Not ugly. I want to watch Spiderman and think "God The Lizard. I would". It was a terrible choice to make him ugly, ruined the whole film, how will I masturbate in the back now. [editline]23rd February 2012[/editline] [IMG]http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/32281/lizard[1].jpg[/IMG] For those of you who don't know it was based on The Lizards original look. Ewww. [editline]23rd February 2012[/editline] [URL="http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/32281/lizard2[1].jpg"]Here's a minor spoiler image from Comic Con for those that are worried The Lizard is going to be uglyyyy[/URL]
I don't think the trailers are going to do the movie justice. I have high hopes for this movie and it looks pretty promising.
[QUOTE=Dan2593;34834037] [URL="http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/32281/lizard2[1].jpg"]Here's a minor spoiler image from Comic Con for those that are worried The Lizard is going to be uglyyyy[/URL][/QUOTE] I knew I had seen the snout before! Should have stuck with it.
[QUOTE=Carne;34869045]I knew I had seen the snout before! Should have stuck with it.[/QUOTE] There's hardly one there, still pretty human to be quite honest.
Viral thingy [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0U_7V8SeoY[/media]
This page would of be full of spiderman image macros. But nooooo, putting words on pictures gets you banned? Logic. lol.
[QUOTE=supertribute;35229485]This page would of be full of spiderman image macros. But nooooo, putting words on pictures gets you banned? Logic. lol.[/QUOTE] I used to think image macros were funny. When I was 12.
Naw, 4chan is just 30 year old men pretending to be 12 year olds.
I haven't read much of the early, early Spider-Man comics, so I wanted to ask: Is this movie trying to stick to Spiderman's roots, rather than skipping ahead to Mary Jane like the old movies did? Or is it incorporating the old and the new?
[QUOTE=Dr. Evilcop;35242057]I haven't read much of the early, early Spider-Man comics, so I wanted to ask: Is this movie trying to stick to Spiderman's roots, rather than skipping ahead to Mary Jane like the old movies did? Or is it incorporating the old and the new?[/QUOTE] sticking to the roots more so.
Looks new and unfaithful to me
[QUOTE=Derp Y. Mail;35229641]I used to think image macros were funny. When I was 12.[/QUOTE] No one on 4chan is 12.
[QUOTE=supertribute;35256620]No one on 4chan is 12.[/QUOTE] ah, never been to 4chan I see....
[QUOTE=BanthaFodder;35268730]ah, never been to 4chan I see....[/QUOTE] Or has been on it and is in denial.
I already been to denial, no hot chicks. [editline]24th March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=BanthaFodder;35268730]ah, never been to 4chan I see....[/QUOTE] No they upload pictures with kids on it, and they just edit text over it by making fun of newfags.
[QUOTE=supertribute;35271518]I already been to denial, no hot chicks. [editline]24th March 2012[/editline] No they upload pictures with kids on it, and they just edit text over it by making fun of newfags.[/QUOTE] ahahah what how old are you i think youre 12
I brought a lot of good weed, and a bottle of milk.
[QUOTE=supertribute;35271711]I brought a lot of good weed, and a bottle of milk.[/QUOTE] yeah man total awesome soke weed every day LOL drugs best, 4chan forever brothers lulz anyways the lizard looks silly
You must not understand where I got it from, not 4chan. "lol i take this guy srs, he speaks about 4chan like it's a god, and posts 4chan every post". From what I'm seeing from your posts.
[QUOTE=supertribute;35271757]You must not understand where I got it from, not 4chan. "lol i take this guy srs, he speaks about 4chan like it's a god, and posts 4chan every post". From what I'm seeing from your posts.[/QUOTE] dude what [editline]24th March 2012[/editline] you must be real psychologist thats so correct
I'm a therapist.
Leave thread for a couple days, come back. People talking about 12 year olds and 4chan? The fuck? [img]http://i.imgur.com/GSU9B.jpg[/img]
It won't last long, when a post is made, and people react to it, everyone goes full retard, and tries to make said poster into target practice for awhile, until it all blows over in a predicated rate of 2-3 pages of "this user sucks, why u mods ignoring us by banning this guy?" OVER ONE FUCKING POST? I was posting about the Bad Lip Reading lyrics in that previous post.
[QUOTE=supertribute;35271946]It won't last long, when a post is made, and people react to it, everyone goes full retard, and tries to make said poster into target practice for awhile, until it all blows over in a predicated rate of 2-3 pages of "this user sucks, why u mods ignoring us by banning this guy?" OVER ONE FUCKING POST? I was posting about the Bad Lip Reading lyrics in that previous post.[/QUOTE] Yeah except you were the one who went full retard by derailing the thread also wow lets post random shitty lyrics to a SPIDERMAN thread Now talk about spiderman
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.