• The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) - Spidey's back in a brand spanking new movie!
    1,168 replies, posted
It's from comic con, and he's is just wearing that as a joke.
It was during the Spiderman Panel at Comic Con. A fan in a spiderman outfit pushed up to the stage and the host was like "Sir please sit down or you'll have to leave" and then he pulled off the mask and everybody was like :O [editline]26th July 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Dr.C;31348085]aww yeah! I love Killer Croc :downs:[/QUOTE] A) The Lizard came first but 20 years B) Completely different characters C) Look completely different. Crock looks like he's from the reptile version of Prison Break. The Lizard is House.
Looks pretty good, not quite as kid friendly as the other 3, looks like it's aimed more at the comic book fans thank god. I like the cast too (Emma Stone, dribble much) Martin Sheen as uncle Ben is a good choice, but that means I will genuinely be sad when he dies :/ The only thing I don't like about this is the first person segment of the trailer looks way too similar to Mirrors Edge in my opinion :/
I hate how a lot of people are saying its like Mirror's Edge, its getting annoying. That video comparison was edited in different sequences to make it look the same. I know they're both first person and parkour, but that idea isn't really that original. All ME did was combine them.
Apparently being first person and jumping around makes it Mirror's Edge.
[QUOTE=kyak-12;31352665]Looks pretty good, not quite as kid friendly as the other 3, looks like it's aimed more at the comic book fans thank god. I like the cast too (Emma Stone, dribble much) Martin Sheen as uncle Ben is a good choice, but that means I will genuinely be sad when he dies :/ The only thing I don't like about this is the first person segment of the trailer looks way too similar to Mirrors Edge in my opinion :/[/QUOTE] 1) It's Spiderman mate. Spideman. It's gonna be kid friendly because I know for a fact in the UK, when the first one came out it caused all sorts of trouble for being a 13 or something. So they invented PG13. Comic Books are read by kids too 2) It's just a first person running thing. Why does it matter anyway?
Yes people, that one scene happens to be similar to Mirror's Edge Lets move on now
It's not even a scene, it's probably just for the trailer, that's why the CGI is shitter than my nans attempts [editline]27th July 2011[/editline] That's a lie, my nan doesn't do CGI
[quote][img]http://i.imgur.com/b2o1U.png[/img][/quote] That's just cool. Like that could be pretty much any super hero/villain and I would think they were cool. It's a bit deadpool.
[QUOTE=Dan2593;31369293]1) It's Spiderman mate. Spideman. It's gonna be kid friendly because I know for a fact in the UK, when the first one came out it caused all sorts of trouble for being a 13 or something. So they invented PG13. Comic Books are read by kids too 2) It's just a first person running thing. Why does it matter anyway?[/QUOTE] No I agree Spiderman should be kid friendly, just not so friendly it becomes camp and seen as a "Kid's movie". I know kids read a lot of comic books, but there are also a lot of comics out there for adults and a fair few Spiderman comics were pretty dark and unsuitable for kids (Like a lot of Batman comics) And yeah I remember that when Spiderman came out in cinema, one of those people who were pissed off was little ol' me ^_^ The Mirror's Edge thing, I find it's because it just looks so similar to it, the game itself pissed me off enough so I guess I just have a grudge against anything related to Mirror's Edge :P
I was on the front page of a paper dressed as spiderman. I was a kid. It was an article about Spiderman being rated 13.
On the first-person scenes. [quote=Marc Webb] There are also moments we really wanted to embrace this experiential process of 3-D. The teaser is a hint at some of that. We shot and conceived of this film in 3-D and I wanted there to be moments where you really feel and see the world through Spider-Man's eyes. I wanted to get that visceral feeling. In 3-D, I thought there was something about the experiential process, in a big theatrical environment, that was really special that I had seen before. I was like, 'If I'm going to do a movie in 3-D, I want to give the audience that experience.[/quote]
Sony has already set a date for the sequel. May 2nd 2014.
[QUOTE=Dan2593;31387179]I was on the front page of a paper dressed as spiderman. I was a kid. It was an article about Spiderman being rated 13.[/QUOTE] 12. 13 doesn't exist.
[QUOTE=ElectronicG19;31565747]12. 13 doesn't exist.[/QUOTE] In the UK it doesn't.
[QUOTE=Rong;31565781]In the UK it doesn't.[/QUOTE] and Dan is from the UK, hence me correcting him.
Why the hell are they making the series over again? It's going to be shit, they need to continue the series and base it off the comics.
[QUOTE=SpaceGhost;31567808]Why the hell are they making the series over again? It's going to be shit, they need to continue the series and base it off the comics.[/QUOTE] NEED I REMIND YOU OF THIS [B]ABOMINATION[/B]: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpk5xTM7s6g[/media] HNNNNG This was the point at which we knew, that the bar was set so phenomenally low, a chance of a sequel in the same universe wouldn't be possible.
Mirror Edge was made after Spiderman history, so Amazing Spiderman doesn't give a shit. Well, actually, there's a time travelling conspiracy, that the director of Amazing Spiderman went into dev's company while Mirror Edge was still progressing, and he stole it, and went forwards in time and the trailer was made. Edit: Fuck you, dark peter was awesome.
[QUOTE=Noobmaster;31577247]Edit: Fuck you, dark peter was awesome.[/QUOTE] He ruined the movie among other things that also ruined the movie
I originally thought this movie would be shit, but it's actully looking very good. Hey, as long as its better then Spiderman 3, then I'm happy.
hey man fuck you spiderman 3 was awesome
I recall in the 90s animated series how they tackled Peter becoming evil, it was rather dark for a series like that and way more realistic than the camp shit that is Spiderman 3.
emma stone
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZzFAT.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RYCg8.jpg[/IMG]
Football shoes WHYYYYYY
[QUOTE=benaq;31364925]Apparently being first person and jumping around makes it Mirror's Edge.[/QUOTE] And like every other FPS.
[QUOTE=Joazzz;31820204]Football shoes WHYYYYYY[/QUOTE] Probably related to wall crawling. Sure he can cling to walls thanks to a spider bite, but I always wondered how those little Velcro hairs made it through his costume without sticking to it and causing chaos when trying to get it off. [editline]19th August 2011[/editline] Or maybe only his hands have sticky power-ness. Which means he only has one power. Sticky Hands. Pfft I have that power sometimes. At night. Alone.
[QUOTE=Dan2593;31820757]Probably related to wall crawling. Sure he can cling to walls thanks to a spider bite, but I always wondered how those little Velcro hairs made it through his costume without sticking to it and causing chaos when trying to get it off.[/QUOTE] your thinking too hard. [url]http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RequiredSecondaryPowers[/url]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WfZA6.jpg[/IMG] Oscar-winning actor, Cliff Robertson, passes away at 88.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.