• Music Chat Thread April 2012 vVedi Spaghetti
    10,002 replies, posted
spotify totally owes me one for getting a new paying customer for them :v:
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;36829022] I love Sanius' new title.[/QUOTE] only an imbecile would do such a thing.
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;36829022]It's cool, I'm gushing about Spotify to Kalkka now. Seriously how did I not know how great this thing is? It's like Last.FM on steroids. [editline]18th July 2012[/editline] I love Sanius' new title.[/QUOTE] I'd appreciate Spotify a lot more if it didn't limit free users overall listening time. I'm fine with the ads, I'm fine with only being able to listen to each track five times, but I find I can't enjoy music when I know it's on a time limit. If I had a job right now, though, I'd go premium without a second thought [editline]18th July 2012[/editline] And Sanius's new title practically doubled the length of that page
[QUOTE=AK'z;36829134]only an imbecile would do such a thing.[/QUOTE] Oh yeah, I love it because of how buttmad someone got, not the actual title itself. Rage-induced trolling like that is hilarious only because of the absurdity of it. [QUOTE=hugarh;36829219]I'd appreciate Spotify a lot more if it didn't limit free users overall listening time. I'm fine with the ads, I'm fine with only being able to listen to each track five times, but I find I can't enjoy music when I know it's on a time limit. If I had a job right now, though, I'd go premium without a second thought [editline]18th July 2012[/editline] And Sanius's new title practically doubled the length of that page[/QUOTE] I bought premium right away so I dunno how free works. 10 a month isn't too bad. Also his title is tiny on mine because [URL=http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1183052]Overv's beautiful scripts[/url].
people get angry when I don't acknowledge their insults
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;36829439]Oh yeah, I love it because of how buttmad someone got, not the actual title itself. Rage-induced trolling like that is hilarious only because of the absurdity of it. I bought premium right away so I dunno how free works. 10 a month isn't too bad. Also his title is tiny on mine because [URL=http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1183052]Overv's beautiful scripts[/url].[/QUOTE] I'm not sure exactly how the free listening works out, time wise, but I think rather than being 10 hours a month it's 2 and a half hours a week, or something similar. Mine definitely runs out faster than 10 hours in a month, and I'm able to listen again much more frequently than using up the time once a month
[QUOTE=Dori;36829462]people get angry when I don't acknowledge their insults[/QUOTE] Yes that's how 99% of arguments seem to work out. Argument > counter-argument including insult/ad-hominem > repeated argument without acknowledging the insult > blind rage
10 hours of music a month? more like 10 hours a day :-)
tired brains uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I find it difficult to multitask with music. Video games and music is fine but reading is difficult and I can't very well watch TV whilst listening to it. This box set of The Sopranos and Archer is cutting a hole in my music listening time :v:
I can do practically anything during music as long as it doesn't overpower other sounds in term of volume.
I always study listening to music
Summer in Scotland sucks major dicks. Haven't had one day suitable for copious drinking and smoking.
we tend to just skip summer all together and go straight to autumn
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;36830169]we tend to just skip summer all together and go straight to autumn[/QUOTE] Same here, hell we seemingly barely even had spring this year.
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;36829828]I can do practically anything during music as long as it doesn't overpower other sounds in term of volume.[/QUOTE] I feel like I can't properly listen to it if I'm too focused on something else, especially something like TV. Games are different, dunno why.
Am I the only one who gets bored by just listening to music and doing nothing else? I mean if I'm tired and I wanna lay down I can do that and just listen to music but other than that I can't.
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;36830169]we tend to just skip summer all together and go straight to autumn[/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLP0siJI-8[/media]
Gar got banned why? - lol was for flaming in this thread, jokes.
[QUOTE=Dopey Trout;36830397][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLP0siJI-8[/media][/QUOTE] ending is basically scotland
[QUOTE=MrJazzy;36830335]Am I the only one who gets bored by just listening to music and doing nothing else? I mean if I'm tired and I wanna lay down I can do that and just listen to music but other than that I can't.[/QUOTE] I can't listen to music and do nothing, I have to at the very least play airguitar or airdrum.
I rarely listen without doing anything else unless it's a live video and even then I'm not but I multitask all the time lol
hey [url=http://www.tinychat.com/fpmusicsection]pls respond[/url]
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;36830596]I rarely listen without doing anything else unless it's a live video and even then I'm not but I multitask all the time lol[/QUOTE] Life is too boring without multitasking. (srs)
I love just laying back and throwing on my headphones and relaxing to henry rollins
[QUOTE=MrJazzy;36830335]Am I the only one who gets bored by just listening to music and doing nothing else? I mean if I'm tired and I wanna lay down I can do that and just listen to music but other than that I can't.[/QUOTE] Depends on my mood and the album I'm throwing on. If it's something I need to think about then I'll try and listen to it and just it (if it's my first listen I have been known to sit in the dark and just listen). If it's easier on the brain or it's something I'm very familiar with then I'll normally browse online. I don't like reading with music though, unless I'm studying
The new Baroness double album is way more mellow than I expected. Good though.
p much if i listen to music by itself it's to immerse myself in it more. if not, it's probably scoring what im doing or what i plan to do, heh. [editline]18th July 2012[/editline] btw tinychat is usually like this when there's under 7 people: [video=youtube;6IgrykoFWKQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IgrykoFWKQ[/video]
With the right people I can have quite interesting conversations. Anyway, back to the Machinist. Quite weird to see Christian Bale this skinny.
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;36831604]With the right people I can have quite interesting conversations. Anyway, back to the Machinist. Quite weird to see Christian Bale this skinny.[/QUOTE] he was practically a skeleton in that movie, then a few months later he was Batman.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.