• Music Chat Thread April 2012 vVedi Spaghetti
    10,002 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Sanius;35888374]So I started a sentence with the word "so." I also started my next sentence with "I."[/QUOTE] So you act like a total faggot most of the time. I think that you should stop being a faggot 99,9% of the time.
god damn ninja
[QUOTE=junker|154;35888344]So my cousin went to a Skrillex concert a few days ago. I was bored so I browsed Facebook, then he posted a video from the concert with the title "Finest Raggea by SKRILLEX". I did not knew that this guy would do some Raggea, I heard some of the stuff and thought it was really not that amazing as people claim. Then I heard it, it was a mish mash between Dubstep and some Raggea Tunes. Oh god my ears.[/QUOTE] Skrillex has had such a massive detrimental effect on Dubstep it's unbelievable. What's even worse is that he's more glitch based than anything else from what I've heard of his shit.
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;35888389]So you act like a total faggot most of the time. I think that you should stop being a faggot 99,9% of the time.[/QUOTE] I want to go to the netherlands bourdain did an episode on it and it seems like a really cool place
[QUOTE=Sanius;35888416]I want to go to the netherlands bourdain did an episode on it and it seems like a really cool place[/QUOTE] Don't deflect the attention away, stop trying to play it off that you're better than everyone.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;35888510]Don't deflect the attention away, stop trying to play it off that you're better than everyone.[/QUOTE] I like the netherlands
[QUOTE=Sanius;35888517]I like the netherlands[/QUOTE] I don't. [editline]awd[/editline] ur so hxc xD
the netherlands likes you
nobody likes you
stop being mean to sanius, i'm his mom
thanks mom btw I need $20
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;35888405]Skrillex has had such a massive detrimental effect on Dubstep it's unbelievable. What's even worse is that he's more glitch based than anything else from what I've heard of his shit.[/QUOTE] Well, I do not want to jump on the hate bandwagon, but his music is really simple and not that amazing. For people who like big basses and crazy sounds it might suit, but it definitly lacks some finesse. Also the dude should get a new haircut. I also watched the new Bieber song and holy fuck that music clip is so exagerated to no extend.
[QUOTE=Sanius;35888590]thanks mom btw I need $20[/QUOTE] ok pmed you my credit card info sweetie
school finished forever yayy
[QUOTE=Systema;35888611]ok pmed you my credit card info sweetie[/QUOTE] uh hookers don't take credit cards
[QUOTE=Sanius;35888635]uh hookers don't take credit cards[/QUOTE] robbers do
[QUOTE=junker|154;35888596]Well, I do not want to jump on the hate bandwagon, but his music is really simple and not that amazing. For people who like big basses and crazy sounds it might suit, but it definitly lacks some finesse. Also the dude should get a new haircut. I also watched the new Bieber song and holy fuck that music clip is so exagerated to no extend.[/QUOTE] No dude, I listen to dubstep and love funk and shit, he's balls, he's literally just straight up balls, there is far better dubstep out there even if you just want drops.
Well, that is good. I am not particularly familiar with dubstep and I do not want to have and prejudices. Thanks for the comment.
what are some good dubsteps
[QUOTE=Sanius;35888762]what are some good dubsteps[/QUOTE] post or wub
real dubstep skramzstep
Skream, Benga, Digital Mystikz (DMZ), Plastician, Rusko.
Belgium has such great artists, tons of creative and awesome bands come from Belgium. They also have great beer :v:
[QUOTE=junker|154;35888834]Belgium has such great artists, tons of creative and awesome bands come from Belgium. They also have great beer :v:[/QUOTE] Stop being so AWESOME.
[QUOTE=junker|154;35888834]Belgium has such great artists, tons of creative and awesome bands come from Belgium. They also have great beer :v:[/QUOTE] A shame they have such a shitty infrastructure.
The best thing is that I did not live far away from it and I went very often to concerts there. Always a great experience, now I live in Austria in Tyrol, it is hard to move around and there is not so much stuff here.
why did wubs like skrillex start getting called dubstep anyway? I didn't even know dubstep was a thing until skrillex [editline]9th May 2012[/editline] skrillex run through a dubstep generator twice [url]http://soundcloud.com/awful-fat/skrillex-scary-monsters-and[/url]
Because of the mainstream crowd thinking ''hey! that's noisy and Brostep is noisy! Skrillex is the bestest Dubstep ever!'' To cut a long story short, America happened.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;35888662]No dude, I listen to dubstep and love funk and shit, he's balls, he's literally just straight up balls, there is far better dubstep out there even if you just want drops.[/QUOTE] Excision comes to mind.
[QUOTE=junker|154;35888596]Well, I do not want to jump on the hate bandwagon, but his music is really simple and not that amazing. For people who like big basses and crazy sounds it might suit, but it definitly lacks some finesse. [/QUOTE] I don't think "simple" and "lacking finesse" are rightful descriptions of what bad music can be. Besides, I do know why people enjoy it, but have to try an album for myself to get a better idea.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.