• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
Anyone watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?
Of course, broseph. It's cool.
It's good shit. Love me some slightly offensive comedy
We have to get more whooores to sleep with us!
Slept through my alarm for four hours. Missed my only class, at 1pm. Human trash. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=q0q;34816045]Anyone watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?[/QUOTE] My brother loves it, I've never seen it. Good that you mention it though, I've been looking for a new series to watch.
Gotta finish Community first.
I just found out my aunt and uncle put out our old SNES on the side of the road for rubbish collection. Today is a very sad day.
[QUOTE=q0q;34816045]Anyone watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?[/QUOTE] watched seasons 1-7. fucking awesome. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] anymore rockumentaries that anyone can rec to me?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLEn2acariQ[/media] What the fuck am I watching/listening to
Why the fuck is multiupload still down :(
Dude wat
Fighting fourth years just cost me my night off. bustas
I've heard some Meshuggah song recently and I'm really getting into them. Which album should I get first?
why were you fighting 4th years
no u busta two fourth years were fighting each other over football (fer fucks sake)
o rite i get it lol people proper fighting over sports are dumb
mad cunts got blood everywhere
[QUOTE=Hakita;34818421]I've heard some Meshuggah song recently and I'm really getting into them. Which album should I get first?[/QUOTE] Either go chronologically or with their best, which is Nothing. The original version is better than the re-release.
childish fools~
bustas mikey straight up bustas
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34818508]Either go chronologically or with their best, which is Nothing.[/QUOTE] OH OK THEN GUESS I WONT LISTEN TO MESHUGGAH IF THEY DONT HAVE A GOOD ALBUM [sub][sub][sub]Seriously though, I'm going to start with Nothing then[/sub][/sub][/sub]
they didn't follow the damn train
[QUOTE=Hakita;34818550]OH OK THEN GUESS I WONT LISTEN TO MESHUGGAH IF THEY DONT HAVE A GOOD ALBUM [sub][sub][sub]Seriously though, I'm going to start with Nothing then[/sub][/sub][/sub][/QUOTE] Best album name ever. >tell friend to listen to Meshuggah >get asked what album >say Nothing >get confused look. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Their style differs from early to most recent so I'd give their whole discog a listen tbh, lots of people prefer different meshuggah eras.
And I wish March would come quicker, new album soon!
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34818605]Best album name ever. >tell friend to listen to Meshuggah >get asked what album >say Nothing >get confused look.[/QUOTE] >Call out for trying to greentext on Facepunch >Do it yourself
[QUOTE=Hakita;34818628]>Call out for trying to greentext on Facepunch >Do it yourself[/QUOTE] You've never seen a hypocrite before? And when have I ever? I don't even know what it means.
[highlight]>not redtexting[/highlight]
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;34818551]they didn't follow the damn train[/QUOTE] Nor did I apparently... like 600 times... fucki-
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34818637]You've never seen a hypocrite before? And when have I ever? I don't even know what it means.[/QUOTE] I was talking about myself, calling you out for trying to greentext but then trying it myself.
Lord i just remembered that I nearly crushed some poor lass in the mosh pit last night.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.