• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Zenpod;34885649]Wow fuck now I've suddenly got 3 people coming Download with me instead of one And one of them is going for Black Veil Brides, not anyone else, JUST BvB[/QUOTE] That's because Black Veil Brides are amazing.
My life is over, Radiohead announced an Australia tour for the first time in 8 years and not only are they not coming to Perth but all the Eastern States shows are sold out already. :suicide:
[QUOTE=Nibwoddle;34885964]My life is over, Radiohead announced an Australia tour for the first time in 8 years and not only are they not coming to Perth but all the Eastern States shows are sold out already. :suicide:[/QUOTE] If you are considering going to the Eastern states shows, look tomorrow - Ticketmaster have announced tickets for tomorrow and there's a bit of confusion so check in the morning. I got mine from the Radiohead store.
[QUOTE=Nibwoddle;34885964]My life is over, Radiohead announced an Australia tour for the first time in 8 years and not only are they not coming to Perth but all the Eastern States shows are sold out already. :suicide:[/QUOTE] Buy a ticket off of ebay or whatever you fellas use there.
ʎɐqǝ probably
[QUOTE=killerteacup;34886131]If you are considering going to the Eastern states shows, look tomorrow - Ticketmaster have announced tickets for tomorrow and there's a bit of confusion so check in the morning. I got mine from the Radiohead store.[/QUOTE] Thanks for that. I'm slightly relieved, but still worried I might miss out :v:
Recommend me some Kyuss and Midori? Thanks.
[QUOTE=Nibwoddle;34886510]Thanks for that. I'm slightly relieved, but still worried I might miss out :v:[/QUOTE] So stay uop all day refreshing the page where they sell the tickets
Excited now. Also has anyone here listened to scott walker?
Just found out my guitar teacher's band is opening up the DFA stage at this year's Future Music Festival, alongside James Murphy, Holy Ghost!, The Juan Mclean etc. Holy shit.
Working a 12 hour shift today. Grants me 3 free meals. Had an awesome Sausage, egg, bacon and tomato muffin this morning, some chicken roll with wedges for lunch, and now they've prepped me a lasagne for dinner. 4 hours to go!
hi
[QUOTE=Nibwoddle;34888637]Just found out my guitar teacher's band is opening up the DFA stage at this year's Future Music Festival, alongside James Murphy, Holy Ghost!, The Juan Mclean etc. Holy shit.[/QUOTE] My DFA senses are tingling.
[QUOTE=WeekendWarrior;34891033]My DFA senses are tingling.[/QUOTE] I know, right? A whole stage for DFA. I would stay there all day if I wasn't 2 MONTHS OFF BEING 18. FUCK. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] My guitar teacher even offered me discount industry tickets. Hurt so hard that I couldn't go.
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34884269]oh man i want to eat some brownies[/QUOTE] racist and cannibal wow vedi how terrible can you get
[QUOTE=Systema;34885658][url]http://rateyourmusic.com/images/all?assoc_id=334435&type=u[/url] akayz is a gr8 artist just kidding in all seriousness it actually looks alright[/QUOTE] Hmm, I need to rerate a lot of albums on there.
why bother
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;34891413]why bother[/QUOTE] because I enjoy flicking through.
[QUOTE=Nibwoddle;34885964]My life is over, Radiohead announced an Australia tour for the first time in 8 years and not only are they not coming to Perth but all the Eastern States shows are sold out already. :suicide:[/QUOTE] It was a pre-sale, proper tickets go on sale on Thursday I think.
There is pre sale tomorrow morning at 9 through ticketmaster/chugg entertainment, if not 9 then it will be at middy, keep that in mind. Also for the record, tomorrow I may end up with an extra single ticket for anyone here who wants it and misses out. Current ticket price is $130 but I am willing to give it to you for a little bit less depending on demand because terms and conditions say I cant sell it for more. I got it from the WASTE store so chances are the seating will be really good. That depends if its worth the risk for me however, I dont really have experience with this sort of thing and the terms and conditions say no internet resale idk, pm me or something, no guarantees
find a nice looking girl last week, get to know her talk for a while, said she'd add me on fb, talk to her more hung out today had a closer look at her FB profile Mormon NOPE.avi
Community is so good. Can't believe it took me this long to watch it.
My girlfriend got me into Skins, it's actually pretty good even though the plot is basically just teens getting drunk and high and try to get laid.
so you're telling me that if I filmed my life over the last three years I would have made a tv series
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;34891809]so you're telling me that if I filmed my life over the last three years I would have made a tv series[/QUOTE] you missed out bro
fuck it sure seems that way
If I recorded my life it'd be more boring to watch than this shit: [video=youtube;n1MKmFgwdX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1MKmFgwdX8[/video] [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] also i found Earth 2 on CD a few days ago so I bought it. my god the artwork is so 90s and awful lmao [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] if the artwork was a website and the CD was a product the website was selling, you would be afraid to buy it. it's so bad. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] guys im so bored help
I never realised how good The Dillinger Escape Plan were. I knew they were good, but not how good. <3 music.
Well i just got home from my $144 shift :)
[QUOTE=Nibwoddle;34891060]I know, right? A whole stage for DFA. I would stay there all day if I wasn't 2 MONTHS OFF BEING 18. FUCK. [editline]27th February 2012[/editline] My guitar teacher even offered me discount industry tickets. Hurt so hard that I couldn't go.[/QUOTE] ;n; recommend me 5 artists guys my library is getting stale
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.