• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34970422]Not high pitched exactly, but it's not exactly baritone, when he gets into a story or gets kinda excited it seemed to go up a wee bit.[/QUOTE] "STOP WAVING YOUR HANDS YOU NERDS I'M TRYING TO PLAY THE FUCKING SONG" was hilarious partly because of the content, but also how it was said. It was so high pitched.
Some guy came up to me yesterday after soundwave while I was waiting for the tram and asked me if I smoked weed. He said I look like the kind of guy who would.
[QUOTE=ButtsexV3;34970429]all mine are OH WAIT I DON'T HAVE ANY BECAUSE I'M OVER THE AGE OF 15 OH MAN oh well[/QUOTE] son lego is timeless
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34970166]Looking good doesn't necessarily mean unique, if all the chicks over in the US are that decent looking and still called average then fuck me I feel a little cheated that the average girl over here is a fat chavvy munter.[/QUOTE] By the way, you'll get good and bad looking women no matter where you go. [editline]3rd March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34970451]Some guy came up to me yesterday after soundwave while I was waiting for the tram and asked me if I smoked weed. He said I look like the kind of guy who would.[/QUOTE] Hard to find people that don't smoke weed these days.
[QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34970451]Some guy came up to me yesterday after soundwave while I was waiting for the tram and asked me if I smoked weed. He said I look like the kind of guy who would.[/QUOTE] you should have said yes, he might've offered you a blunt or he might've asked you to give him some weed also not even trying to make you angry but scenecore kids like yourself generally do smoke and drink a lot that's how it was when I was a kid, even in early high school they were all out drinking heavily all weekend every weekend, we were 13/14 then it was crazy [editline]3rd March 2012[/editline] Also now a lot of those kids are really heavy drug users, a lot of them are drug fucked now doing manual labor
[QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34970451]Some guy came up to me yesterday after soundwave while I was waiting for the tram and asked me if I smoked weed. He said I look like the kind of guy who would.[/QUOTE] It's safer than grog. I suggest you take to smoking pot.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34970449]"STOP WAVING YOUR HANDS YOU NERDS I'M TRYING TO PLAY THE FUCKING SONG" was hilarious partly because of the content, but also how it was said. It was so high pitched.[/QUOTE] Yeah he's funny as fuck, like mid story he immediatly pointed at a guitar on the wall and said "holy shit that guitar looks terrible! I would totally play that!" and as he was like coming up the stairs at the guitar clinic I was pointing out like a 7 strong bass on the wall to mikey and dopey LITERALLY as Dev came up the stairs so it was like I was grinning and pointing like directly at him, and he smiled back and waved at me and I died a little. And that's my fanboy story.
niggas, make yourselves a [URL="http://rateyourmusic.com/"]RYM[/URL] account and get all up in the thread, we need some more people using this, it's awesome
[QUOTE=Mon;34970454]son lego is timeless[/QUOTE] lego may be but bionicle isn't
[QUOTE=Pal13;34970216]Good work, maybe you'll be able to be the same age as me someday![/QUOTE] Age elitism? Bow down to your master.
it was a light-hearted joke that came across as bitter sarcasm :smith:
[QUOTE=Gar~;34970590]Age elitism? Bow down to your master.[/QUOTE] grandpa buttsex finally has a foil
Pretty sure Akayz is the oldest.
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;34970477]you should have said yes, he might've offered you a blunt or he might've asked you to give him some weed also not even trying to make you angry but scenecore kids like yourself generally do smoke and drink a lot that's how it was when I was a kid, even in early high school they were all out drinking heavily all weekend every weekend, we were 13/14 then it was crazy [editline]3rd March 2012[/editline] Also now a lot of those kids are really heavy drug users, a lot of them are drug fucked now doing manual labor[/QUOTE] it was stupid, there were a shit load of cops everywhere and such and he was straight to it. i just sat down and he sat next to me complaining about the tram being late then asked me straight away. [QUOTE=Eluveitie;34970484]It's safer than grog. I suggest you take to smoking pot.[/QUOTE] It doesn't appeal to me and never will.
butt come back into mumu and listen to my new cd with me
[QUOTE=Pal13;34970665]Pretty sure Akayz is the oldest.[/QUOTE] Didn't Akayz say he was 19?
Quick question... Anyone know the name of that song... Where the lyrics go something like "world is art ... something something blow apart" [I]something[/I] like that, a long those lines. Look I know that's pretty much jack shit information, this is just a shot in the dark here. Its a relatively new song and in the music clip, I saw someone pouring alcohol from a clear bottle in into a glass. I heard it today and wanted to know the name of it, tried remembering a couple lines so I could look it up when I got home but I forgot the lyrics.
lol I have fans
[QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34970668]it was stupid, there were a shit load of cops everywhere and such and he was straight to it. i just sat down and he sat next to me complaining about the tram being late then asked me straight away.[/QUOTE] lol smoke up with cops around seems legit
[QUOTE=Gar~;34970837]Didn't Akayz say he was 19?[/QUOTE] Didn't see that. And how do you know him so soon? :tinfoil:
Cause he put his age in a post just recently.
amazing hahahahaha
Come along with me To a place beside the sea We can wander through the forest And do so we as we please Come along with me To a cliff under a tree Where we can gaze upon the water An everlasting dream All of my affections I give them all to you Maybe by next summer We won't have changed our tune Just a lot to be In this place beside the sea Making up new numbers, and living so merrily All of my affections I give them all to you I'll be there for you always And always be for you Come along with me To a place beside the sea We can wander through the forest And do so as we please Living so merrily
Oh man, just discovered a pretty big mole on my left arm, that sure as hell wasn't there yesterday. Well it's been nice knowing you guys :ohdear:
yeah RIP
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34971440]Oh man, just discovered a pretty big mole on my left arm, that sure as hell wasn't there yesterday. Well it's been nice knowing you guys :ohdear:[/QUOTE] Do you know your ABC's?
[QUOTE=Mr._N;34971478]Do you know your ABC's?[/QUOTE] Course I know the alphabet, duh! Nah what the fuck are the ABC's?
[QUOTE='[ToRn];34970938']Quick question... Anyone know the name of that song... Where the lyrics go something like "world is art ... something something blow apart" [I]something[/I] like that, a long those lines. Look I know that's pretty much jack shit information, this is just a shot in the dark here. Its a relatively new song and in the music clip, I saw someone pouring alcohol from a clear bottle in into a glass. I heard it today and wanted to know the name of it, tried remembering a couple lines so I could look it up when I got home but I forgot the lyrics.[/QUOTE] Google the lyrics you're absolutely certain you know, it usually works.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34971522]Course I know the alphabet, duh! Nah what the fuck are the ABC's?[/QUOTE] Asymmetry, Border, Color, Diameter, Elevation. [editline]3rd March 2012[/editline] Of your mole of course.
looks like a brown circular bump with a red border, looks odd. Just gonna play it safe and see my doc about it man, fuck this new mole noise.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.