• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=strayebyrd;34542149]depends what substance I suppose, I was gacked out on MDMA and the comedown from that was brutal, then we smoked like 8 joints to combat the comedown and took some 5-htp, I greened out and sicked the 5-htp back up along with some undigested haribo, and what I think was jager :v:[/QUOTE] Yeah, you see, I just do weed and acid.
Also best Ef song imo is Sons of Ghosts @ Elu/whoever else [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WjgqYQpOu8[/media] media tag day
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;34542118]saying youre doing drugs when youre just drinking is lame[/QUOTE] no but he is talking about drugs so its easier just to say im doing them as well even though its only drinking otherwise every other time i dont do that
Baulta was good btw, I forgot to mention.
My girlfriend just dumped me.
[QUOTE=Doman;34542246]My girlfriend just dumped me.[/QUOTE] After what like, 5 days?
why
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34542288]After what like, 5 days?[/QUOTE] Yeah.
[QUOTE=Doman;34542246]My girlfriend just dumped me.[/QUOTE] Well damn. How'd it go down?
[QUOTE=Doman;34542246]My girlfriend just dumped me.[/QUOTE] I'd come and hug you but I'm ill and flights are expensive
I dunno. I don't want to describe it because it was pretty much the lamest way to do it. We went out today and she brought two of her friends with her. One was two years below me, the other was flaming gay. They pretty much just bitched about people in their school - I didn't know the other two, and I had no clue who they were talking about. It was really awkward. I suddenly felt really strange and pissed off and told her I had to leave to go home and get ready for work. Came back from work, checked facebook, she was married to someone else on her facebook, then she briefly said "it was over". Who the fuck does that? [sp]Then I continued my scrim and topped 27-3 against the top amateur auscod team BEEEATCH[/sp]
Love life at 15 in a nutshell folks.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqsHbDcPH1k[/media] this is so fucking awesome Anyone know anything similar? simply harmonica + beatboxing sort of
Yea life's hard when you're 15 lol
don't worry. women do have the power to break hearts, but at that age are too dumb to realise it.
[QUOTE=Doman;34542444]Yea life's hard when you're 15 lol[/QUOTE] Oh god it totally is, I mean at the start of every month you'll be snowed under with pinching and punching.
[QUOTE=Doman;34542415]I dunno. I don't want to describe it because it was pretty much the lamest way to do it. We went out today and she brought two of her friends with her. One was two years below me, the other was flaming gay. They pretty much just bitched about people in their school - I didn't know the other two, and I had no clue who they were talking about. It was really awkward. I suddenly felt really strange and pissed off and told her I had to leave to go home and get ready for work. Came back from work, checked facebook, she was married to someone else on her facebook, then she briefly said "it was over". Who the fuck does that? [sp]Then I continued my scrim and topped 27-3 against the top amateur auscod team BEEEATCH[/sp][/QUOTE] Facebook. Really, she didn't have guts to say it to your face? Oh, the generation we live in.
[QUOTE=AK'z;34542459]don't worry. women do have the power to break hearts, but at that age are too dumb to realise it.[/QUOTE] And it's a rare relationship where people are in love at that age, it's almost always heavy infatuation.
[QUOTE=AK'z;34542459]don't worry. women do have the power to break hearts, but at that age are too dumb to realise it.[/QUOTE] Wasn't even heart break bro. Just kinda disappointed that it happened like [i]that[/i], ya know?
[QUOTE=Doman;34542488]Wasn't even heart break bro. Just kinda disappointed that it happened like [i]that[/i], ya know?[/QUOTE] so you're just mad that you didn't pork her
[QUOTE=ButtsexV3;34542495]so you're just mad that you didn't pork her[/QUOTE] I actually did, lol
[QUOTE=ButtsexV3;34542495]so you're just mad that you didn't pork her[/QUOTE] It's funny how people still think a successful relationship is about succeeding at sticking your meat into her shaft.
[QUOTE=Doman;34542488]Wasn't even heart break bro. Just kinda disappointed that it happened like [i]that[/i], ya know?[/QUOTE] well if there's no connection, it's pointless. See where I'm getting at? Were you even close from the start?
[QUOTE=AK'z;34542529]well if there's no connection, it's pointless. See where I'm getting at? Were you even close from the start?[/QUOTE] I was close to her, guess she wasn't.
[QUOTE=Nitro836;34542510]It's funny how people still think a successful relationship is about succeeding at sticking your meat into her shaft.[/QUOTE] That's pretty much all it is at 15 - 18ish. The 'succesful' ones are just people being "I LUV U <3" on facebook. [editline]4th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Doman;34542508]I actually did, lol[/QUOTE] watchoutwegotabadassoverhere.jpg
[QUOTE=Doman;34542538]I was close to her, guess she wasn't.[/QUOTE] that makes no sense.
Meh who cares, I'm past that. If she's just going to change shit on facebook, obviously there's no point wasting my time. I just played possibly the best match of CoD in my life and now that I am no longer virgin for life I am satisfied just being baws WAcod forever
[QUOTE=AK'z;34542554]that makes no sense.[/QUOTE] ...How? Someone gets over one person before the other. Is it that hard to comprehend?
[QUOTE=AK'z;34542554]that makes no sense.[/QUOTE] close to me
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34542546] The 'succesful' ones are just people being "I LUV U <3" on facebook. [/QUOTE] These people should keep it off Facebook.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.