• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;34981937]Have you guys either tried to deal with a drunken neckbeard, who weighs about twice as much as you and is like three foot taller than you? Well hope you never have to because it's not fun[/QUOTE] I am a drunken neckbeard who weighs twice as much as you and is probably at least 3 feet taller so I really don't have this issue too often
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34984590]it fucking sucks[/QUOTE] ty 4 enlightening me vedi edit: but no seriously, I think that maybe the first post was nostalgia talking and hearing American Idiot and Boulevard for the first time in ages. I agree that St. Jimmy and Whatsername are pretty great. I think Whatsername became my favorite song from that album.
So it turns out I overslept today and missed the first two hours of work. Got in and there's no new work. [highlight]AWWWWWW YEAAHHHHHH!!!![/highlight]
[QUOTE=Snake7;34982570]I wish more albums had tracks that flowed together without a pause.[/QUOTE] Yeah it would be nice to find more but you'll always run into them. It's pretty much common-place in themed records. [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Sanius;34983789]I'm high on life heh[/QUOTE] emotional masturbation.
As far as I remember, most of Bongrippers stuff all melts into the next track, I think v:v:v
[QUOTE=Sanius;34983789]I'm high on life heh[/QUOTE] sxe kid
When I'm a parent and I find out my kid has done or is doing weed, I'm going to shake his/her hand.
That's a bad parent.
A good parent would take the weed, then smoke it himself.
[QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34987680]A good parent would take the weed, then smoke it himself.[/QUOTE] Who said I wouldn't do that?
Well you didn't state you would either.
I dunno, I'd teach my kid that getting baked is fine but there's gotta be a limit, if you're baked all the time you really won't get shit done :v: It's cool for my kids to smoke but they need to learn moderation.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34987748]I dunno, I'd teach my kid that getting baked is fine but there's gotta be a limit, if you're baked all the time you really won't get shit done :v: It's cool for my kids to smoke but they need to learn moderation.[/QUOTE] What this guy said.
Also someone called Goro923 or something wants to be my friend on Last.fm Who the fuck are these people?
People who like your taste? [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] That sounds so fucking sexual it's funny.
I've received lots of friend requests on last.fm from people I don't know, all of them are either high or super with me so I accept.
It's not that it annoys me, I'm just curious as to who the fuck they are v:v:v And I think my Last.fm grid this week will be all trip hop :smug:
My work has a copy of Discipline. This pleases me. Shame it's a CD
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;34983670]I've always avoided stuff like speed and meth Just doesn't seem worth it [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] I did shrooms once and I had a bad trip the first hour was incredible. I took a shower. It is undescribable. I'm working on getting some LSD but it's not going well, got a dealer but the pricessssssss[/QUOTE] I've only ever had speed and weed if we're talking about illegal drugs But I can tell you it's safe to say that the cons of speed are much MUCH MUCH more worse than the pros The comedown is just so bad It's not even addictive, then again I've only ever had speed like what twice
I think I'm pretty happy just smoking ganja :v:
Want to see what Acid is like. I draw the line there though.
good night out with my best mates on a sunday so ready to sleep best weekend, ahhhh
I've never understood the thing with illegal drugs I don't have anything against them or the people who use them It's just that I find it way too much of a hassle to get them, not worth the effort. Also I convinced my bassist last night that fuzz is a good thing. We're going to get ~fuzz pedals~
[QUOTE=Nonikai;34988162]I've never understood the thing with illegal drugs I don't have anything against them or the people who use them It's just that I find it way too much of a hassle to get them, not worth the effort. Also I convinced my bassist last night that fuzz is a good thing. We're going to get ~fuzz pedals~[/QUOTE] If you want sadistic fuzz, I can suggest trying to track down one of these bad boys: [img]http://www.chookfest.net/emil/gear/img/fz2.jpg[/img] Y'know the Dopethrone tone? Yeah, that's it. In a box. It is awesome.
Boss pedals man, they're the only choice.
Old Boss pedals :eng101:
Boss pedals are actually the reason why I don't hate digital stuff. That and I'm a PC whore lol
a coldie before bed improves self confidence
[QUOTE=Nonikai;34988101] It's not even addictive, then again I've only ever had speed like what twice[/QUOTE] What?! Methamphetamine is incredibly addictive.
it really is [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ButtsexV3;34985065]I am a drunken neckbeard who weighs twice as much as you and is probably at least 3 feet taller so I really don't have this issue too often[/QUOTE] gross
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.