• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=q0q;34988395]What?! Methamphetamine is incredibly addictive.[/QUOTE] This, it's one of the more addictive drugs if I remember correctly. And it's either amphetamines or barbituates that can kill you through withdrawal, can't remember which one though.
if it doesn't grow out of the ground it's probably going to kill you or ruin your life
Don't have much experience with hard narcotics myself, minus being offered cocaine in toilets on occasion as is the norm. Girl I knew from primary school died of a methadone overdose as she was trying to kick heroin though
Cocaine grows in the ground man and that can severely fuck you up, or ruin your sex life.
whatever i'll stick with green
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34988477]Cocaine grows in the ground man and that can severely fuck you up, or ruin your sex life.[/QUOTE] Yeah, don't eat orange and poppy seed cake or you'll die!
[QUOTE=Gar~;34987652]That's a bad parent.[/QUOTE]not really weeds good for you bro
hell isn't
[QUOTE=Gar~;34988542]Yeah, don't eat orange and poppy seed cake or you'll die![/QUOTE] You do realise that cocaine destroys your ability to feel good in any way right? The cocaine forces the dopamine receptors in your brain to fire, causing dopamine to be released from the pre-synaptic nerve where the coaine then binds to the pre-synaptic nerve, causing the dopamine to bounce back and forth between the pre and post synaptic nerve. This fundamentally shouldn't happen by the brains design, the dopamine should trigger the synapse once and only once. Frankly that would be fine, if that's all coke done it would be in literally every food and drink everywhere. It's a crying shame though that the cocaine doesn't fully unbind from the pre-synaptic nerve, meaning the more you use it the less pleasure you feel, from anything, at all, including emotionally. Let's not forget the fact that cocaine destroys the membranes in your nose if you insuflate it, puts massive stress on your heart too. Don't bullshit me on cocaine man I know my shit from Forensics.
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;34988460]if it doesn't grow out of the ground it's probably going to kill you or ruin your life[/QUOTE]plenty things that grow in the ground can still royally fuck you up lol Also i'd consider shrooms lsd and dmt but would never touch cocaine or heroin or whatever lol. Heroin especially is for losers man.
same with meth invokes the most insane feeling of pleasure, and there is no way you can ever recreate that feeling sober therefore you get addicted to that feeling, you need more meth to feel alive eventually therefore leads to a dangerous addiction and eventually you overdose and die therefore never take hard drugs like speed or meth, or cocaine, or if you do be very sure it's a one time thing hard drugs fuck people up yo, stick to weed [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=mikeyt493;34988609]plenty things that grow in the ground can still royally fuck you up lol Also i'd consider shrooms lsd and dmt but would never touch cocaine or heroin or whatever lol. Heroin especially is for losers man.[/QUOTE] saying it's for losers is harsh, opiates are addictive, but when it comes to stuff like shrooms/lsd it's hard to form a dependence on psychedelic substances you're going to want some time to calm down and be normal for like a week after them, an addiction to them is hard to form, almost impossible due to the tolerance the brain puts in place so psychedelics don't fuck up your psychology
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;34988609]plenty things that grow in the ground can still royally fuck you up lol Also i'd consider shrooms lsd and dmt but would never touch cocaine or heroin or whatever lol. Heroin especially is for losers man.[/QUOTE] I wouldn't say it's for losers, I'd say it's for the people who's problems are so great they can't bear to face them, it's the ultimate "I don't give a fuck anymore" drug.
opiates are probably pretty amazing dude, or so I've heard I'd smoke heroin but I'd never inject it [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] That's what kills you, you never know the purity of street heroin. Injected heroin is just playing Russian Roulette, there is no average strength or dosage when it comes to street heroin. You inject too much, you pass out, your breathing stops, your heartbeat stops, you die. It's just not worth injecting
LSD, weed and shrooms are my go to's. Nothing else.
psychedelics are god tier drugs stimulants from what i've heard are second opiates are next weed and alcohol are the go to's, easy to get, hard to die on.
Really need to get my hands on some more LSD and trip somewhere.
I'll have to wait until mushroom season. Even then, dunno about picked mushrooms, seems scary But yeah fuck that sleep time
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;34988774]I'll have to wait until mushroom season. Even then, dunno about picked mushrooms, seems scary But yeah fuck that sleep time[/QUOTE] I wouldn't pick my own, there's a few that look nearly exactly the same and only folk who know what they're doing can spot the difference.
Folk like you? Disturbingly, I trust LSD more than shrooms and LSD is completely synthetic, who knows what they could put in it?
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34988598]You do realise that cocaine destroys your ability to feel good in any way right? The cocaine forces the dopamine receptors in your brain to fire, causing dopamine to be released from the pre-synaptic nerve where the coaine then binds to the pre-synaptic nerve, causing the dopamine to bounce back and forth between the pre and post synaptic nerve. This fundamentally shouldn't happen by the brains design, the dopamine should trigger the synapse once and only once. Frankly that would be fine, if that's all coke done it would be in literally every food and drink everywhere. It's a crying shame though that the cocaine doesn't fully unbind from the pre-synaptic nerve, meaning the more you use it the less pleasure you feel, from anything, at all, including emotionally. Let's not forget the fact that cocaine destroys the membranes in your nose if you insuflate it, puts massive stress on your heart too. Don't bullshit me on cocaine man I know my shit from Forensics.[/QUOTE] Okay thanks for proving a point I never contested
kids dont u know drugs are bad
The "don't bullshit me on cocain man I know my shit from Forensics" cracks me up. It sounds as if you need a reason to sprout all that info.
Nah dude, I have no fucking clue how to define magic mushies from shit like amanitas or deathcaps v:v:v LSD is actually pretty good, it can cure cluster headaches :3:
[QUOTE=MrJazzy;34989000]kids dont u know drugs are bad[/QUOTE] My brother got AIDS from a marijuana needle and my mother once overdosed on it. [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] Where is straye? He's done every fucking drug you can think of. Except LSD.
Drug swag? I've done pretty much everything but meth and heroine. lol
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34988446]This, it's one of the more addictive drugs if I remember correctly. And it's either amphetamines or barbituates that can kill you through withdrawal, can't remember which one though.[/QUOTE] both barbiturates and benzodiazepines can kill you through withdrawals. [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Gar~;34989042]Drug swag? I've done pretty much everything but meth and heroine. lol[/QUOTE] pot salvia dxm dph hydrocodone codeine alcohol (obviously) nicotine caffiene jwh-018 more jwh-versions xanax
Yeah, I nearly OD'd on caffiene man don't inject!
I really want to try ketamine, lsd, mushrooms, mdma, and dmt, though. [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Gar~;34989066]Yeah, I nearly OD'd on caffiene man don't inject![/QUOTE] well even caffiene/nicotine/alcohol are drugs.
[url]http://www.facepunch.com/forums/385[/url] Please.
stuff from the jwh family fucks you up like crazy, jwh is what they spray on "spice" or "k2." we used to buy the pure powder and smoke it after dipping cigarettes in it. that shit would make you completely useless for a good 45 minutes while you were just sitting there completely zoned out and inside your head.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.