• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=q0q;34989069]I really want to try ketamine, lsd, mushrooms, mdma, and dmt, though. [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] well even caffiene/nicotine/alcohol are drugs.[/QUOTE] Never tried ketamine. Shrooms and LSD are my personal favourites. DMT I can barely remember, but Ecstacy is the bees knees man.
What's ecstasy like?
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;34989084][url]http://www.facepunch.com/forums/385[/url] Please.[/QUOTE] Dude it's an off-topic, by it's nature this is fine to talk about.
Music chat wouldn't be the same without drug discussion to deter me from posting <3
Weed is good for the soul.
[QUOTE=Teto;34989128]Music chat wouldn't be the same without drug discussion to deter me from posting <3[/QUOTE] Or you could join the discussion and bring more depth to the discussion as well as an alternate view point.
who would want to do that you fuckin nerd
[QUOTE=child birth;34989149]who would want to do that you fuckin nerd[/QUOTE] Evidently not you, so move along. Go on Shoo
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34989141]Weed is good for the soul.[/QUOTE] What.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34989157]Evidently not you, so move along. Go on Shoo[/QUOTE] lmao you try to get people to talk to introduce different viewpoints but you shoo away someone for having a different viewpoint than you way to go
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;34989160]What.[/QUOTE] It calms, it produces vivid colouring and it also makes you happier.
[QUOTE=child birth;34989165]lmao you try to get people to talk to introduce different viewpoints but you shoo away someone for having a different viewpoint than you way to go[/QUOTE] Implying what you posted was an actual discussable point Implying you're not an angsty child Implying anything mfw :ohdear:
[QUOTE=child birth;34989165]lmao you try to get people to talk to introduce different viewpoints but you shoo away someone for having a different viewpoint than you way to go[/QUOTE] Why are you annoying?
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34989106]What's ecstasy like?[/QUOTE] It's a psychedelic, I'd personally say it's party acid.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34989169]It calms, it produces vivid colouring and it also makes you happier.[/QUOTE] what does this have to do with any sort of interpretation of a soul the fuck are you even talking about
[QUOTE=child birth;34989181]what does this have to do with any sort of interpretation of a soul the fuck are you even talking about[/QUOTE] Why are you such a mouth breather?
[QUOTE=child birth;34989181]what does this have to do with any sort of interpretation of a soul the fuck are you even talking about[/QUOTE] How weed is good for the soul.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34989197]Why are you such a mouth breather?[/QUOTE] u salty ho
I'm okay with weed and psychoactive drugs, as long as the user knows they should use them very rarely. I think they should be decriminalized and stuff about them should be taught at school so that people won't misuse them. Same thing with alcohol. But I hate drugs and people who get wasted every weekend. Drugs can be used wisely but that's rarely the case. I have never had a need to get myself plastered or had the need to fuck up my consciousness with some drug. In my opinion everyone should be just fine without any mind-altering shit and should not rely on drugs or alcohol to have fun.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34989143]Or you could join the discussion and bring more depth to the discussion as well as an alternate view point.[/QUOTE] Alternate view point meaning ignorant view point. Don't know much at all about drugs. Don't really care enough to find out, but I have nothing against it and probably wouldn't pass up trying it if given the chance. Well weed anyway. Not so sure about anything else.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34989169]It calms, it produces vivid colouring and it also makes you happier.[/QUOTE] DURRRR That same description could be said to about any fucking drug.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34989201]How weed is good for the soul.[/QUOTE] this still makes ZERO sense??? in what kind of viewpoint does being happy and seeing colors affect your spiritual wellbeing in any way
[QUOTE=child birth;34989218]this still makes ZERO sense??? in what kind of viewpoint does being happy and seeing colors affect your spiritual wellbeing in any way[/QUOTE] Everything is connected maaaaan.
[QUOTE=Gar~;34989180]It's a psychedelic, I'd personally say it's party acid.[/QUOTE] I'd rather stick with pure mdma, I don't want to get a pill that is pressed along with heroin, cocaine, or meth.
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;34989208]DURRRR That same description could be said to about any fucking drug.[/QUOTE] What.
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;34989203]I'm okay with weed and psychoactive drugs, as long as the user knows they should use them very rarely. I think they should be decriminalized and stuff about them should be taught at school so that people won't misuse them. Same thing with alcohol. But I hate drugs and people who get wasted every weekend. Drugs can be used wisely but that's rarely the case. I have never had a need to get myself plastered or had the need to fuck up my consciousness with some drug. In my opinion everyone should be just fine without any mind-altering shit and should not rely on drugs or alcohol to have fun.[/QUOTE] smoke a bowl and listen to some sludge, it is phenomenal.
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;34989208]DURRRR That same description could be said to about any fucking drug.[/QUOTE] Not really, most drugs have different effects, and a lot of them have the complete opposite effect i.e stimulants.
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;34989208]DURRRR That same description could be said to about any fucking drug.[/QUOTE] PCP doesn't produce vivid colouring or make you happy, it removes your ability to feel pain, makes you ridiculously paranoid, and makes you hallucinate.
drugs are boring as hell tho and if you need to put shit in your body for music to magically become good then the music is probably super shit 64
[QUOTE=q0q;34989235]smoke a bowl and listen to some sludge, it is phenomenal.[/QUOTE] I don't like the thought of some out-of-body thing fucking up with my brain. I'd like to stay sober thank you.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.