• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;34989530]I was taking a walk when suddenly no control of myself. It was fucking scary and it ended up me going to see a psychologist for a few times. I think I have some sort of schizophrenia or something that triggers when I have a massive amount of stress.[/QUOTE] that sounds somewhat like a severe panic/anxiety attack, I have them occasionally and the horrible ones make me completely go into my own head when I'm panicking.
Sleep paralysis is easily the most fucked up thing I've ever experienced man. Even worse than cavernous vaginas man :ohdear:
[QUOTE=child birth;34989218]this still makes ZERO sense??? in what kind of viewpoint does being happy and seeing colors affect your spiritual wellbeing in any way[/QUOTE] I'm no advocator for cannabis, but if you look at what it can do it does have large effects on someone's wellbeing. This doesn't mean every single person would be affected the same way, just the ones who do concentrate on that part of their life.
I've had leaden paralysis on occasion. It's like sleep paralysis but you start off awake :v:
all this talk about durgs, Imma get some munchies then smoke a massive bifter. Fuck getting involved in a debate
[QUOTE=strayebyrd;34989752]all this talk about durgs, Imma get some munchies then smoke a massive bifter. Fuck getting involved in a debate[/QUOTE] headin to my friends now last night we rolled 3 massive fucking blunts, each at least twice the size of a normal blunt lol he wants to sell them tho. I mean I do too but I would also enjoy smoking these giant motherfuckers :v: rite cya guys <3 u all (not really) (ok really)
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;34988609]plenty things that grow in the ground can still royally fuck you up lol Also i'd consider shrooms lsd and dmt but would never touch cocaine or heroin or whatever lol. Heroin especially is for losers man.[/QUOTE] dmt isn't a drug [editline]1[/editline] nvm I guess it can be synthesized or something. sorry I'm not a hxe stoner so I don't have the 411 on all the cool drug facts
[QUOTE=child birth;34989247]drugs are boring as hell tho and if you need to put shit in your body for music to magically become good then the music is probably super shit 64[/QUOTE] yeah pretty much 128 [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34989263]I lol'd. [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] You're in the music section, clearly everyone here needs drugs to enjoy music. They alter your perception and can give you another way to percieve the music, stop being a dumbass and actually think about posts, jesus christ.[/QUOTE] lol this is the funniest thing I've ever read "stop being a dumbass drugs make music better fucking close minded idiot"
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;34989822]headin to my friends now last night we rolled 3 massive fucking blunts, each at least twice the size of a normal blunt lol he wants to sell them tho. I mean I do too but I would also enjoy smoking these giant motherfuckers :v: rite cya guys <3 u all (not really) (ok really)[/QUOTE] Sell me one, and post it to me.
literally nobody cares about drugs stop posting about them hey guys I'm drinking coffee I'm so hxe!! oh wait it's not illegal so I guess I'm not interesting and deep
coffee is power.
dude eat chocolate and then listen to nickelback its a totally ~unique~ and ~nu~ experience
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34990329]dude eat chocolate and then listen to nickelback its a totally ~unique~ and ~nu~ experience[/QUOTE] I really should have laughed but I didn't
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34990329]dude eat chocolate and then listen to nickelback its a totally ~unique~ and ~nu~ experience[/QUOTE] totally just dipped my chocolate bar into my coffee! breaking all the rules 420!!! [editline]1[/editline] fuck da cops one love free love
[QUOTE=Sanius;34990291]literally nobody cares about drugs stop posting about them hey guys I'm drinking coffee I'm so hxe!! oh wait it's not illegal so I guess I'm not interesting and deep[/QUOTE] obviously people care about them if they are being discussed in the first place, internet tough guy.
[QUOTE=q0q;34990365]obviously people care about them if they are being discussed in the first place, internet tough guy.[/QUOTE] Watch out, he might 360nOsCoPe you.
i don't give a shit if people take drugs as long as they don't get high (durr) and mighty about it
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;34990391]Watch out, he might 360nOsCoPe you.[/QUOTE] Brutal.
~#~hIgH oN lIfE~#~ [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]killed it yet?[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]
[QUOTE=q0q;34990365]obviously people care about them if they are being discussed in the first place, internet tough guy.[/QUOTE] infallible internet logic
Suddenly this thread is a cluster fuck of stupidity. Yas man, I love when this happens.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/z5Q99.jpg[/IMG] pic of sanius and me high as shiet loistneing 2 sum stoonr rock \m/ 420 [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34990684]Suddenly this thread is a cluster fuck of stupidity. Yas man, I love when this happens.[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BV32n.jpg[/IMG]
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34990684]Suddenly this thread is a cluster fuck of stupidity. [/QUOTE] [I]Suddenly?[/I] It's always like this :v:
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34990220]lol this is the funniest thing I've ever read "stop being a dumbass drugs make music better fucking close minded idiot"[/QUOTE] Another now equals better. Thx Vedi, for keeping me on the cutting edge of modern language
[QUOTE=Dopey Trout;34990737]Another now equals better. Thx Vedi, for keeping me on the cutting edge of modern language[/QUOTE] This. It's like some people in this thread lack basic reading comprehension, oddly enough it's the same knuckle draggers who feel the need to over blow their opinion and mock other folks opinions.
there is obviously implication in his post that having "another perspective" on music just by being inebriated is somehow good, or better than just having one but okay! [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34990762]This. It's like some people in this thread lack basic reading comprehension, oddly enough it's the same knuckle draggers who feel the need to over blow their opinion and mock other folks opinions.[/QUOTE] could have just hit agree but no stroke your fat boring ego some more yeah your opinions are so interesting lets hear some more [img]http://i.imgur.com/BV32n.jpg[/img]
smoke ganj gan aka 420
[QUOTE=WeekendWarrior;34990772]smoke ganj gan aka 420[/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jYMP1tz02Q[/media] [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] yo dis song run out of gancha rulz but is hella shit when ur high... wtf
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34990765]there is obviously implication in his post that having "another perspective" on music just by being inebriated is somehow good, or better than just having one but okay! [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] could have just hit agree but no stroke your fat boring ego some more yeah your opinions are so interesting lets hear some more [img]http://i.imgur.com/BV32n.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] See I could have, but I don't like you so I posted more :v:
the feeling is mutual you shitbird [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] wait what does mutual mean [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] hey man hey man watchu gonna do [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Flaming/multiple image replies" - Orkel))[/highlight]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.