• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34990813]the feeling is mutual you shitbird [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] wait what does mutual mean [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] hey man hey man watchu gonna do[/QUOTE] [img]http://chzscience.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/funny-science-news-experiments-memes-neil-degrasse-tyson-ama-life-on-mars.gif[/img] Sorry that I appear to have rustled your jimmies man. [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Image macro/meme reply" - Orkel))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34990845][img]http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Watch+out+we+got+a+bad-ass+over+here+_308b0a7e5913e5f536a4fbc7b5eeb554.png[/img] Sorry that I appear to have rustled your jimmies man.[/QUOTE] wow great job [editline]4th March 2012[/editline] LOL REDIRECT TO "FUNNYJUNK.COM" xXx420xXx
jeez, had to take it overboard. :(
vedi just can't go without raising shitstorms and getting banned erryday
Holy shit what happened in here?!
[QUOTE=T-Bag-T;34990946]Holy shit what happened in here?![/QUOTE] people talked about drugs a bit and Vedi took it personally for some reason
does orkel not understand this section? why is he moderating it? nobody was flaming to begin with and who gives a fuck about image macros in a chat thread
I thought the only people to get banned in this section were /mu/ trolls and panda.
[QUOTE=strayebyrd;34990966]people talked about drugs a bit and Vedi took it personally for some reason[/QUOTE] Yeah I went away for like 2 hours and there was like 200 new posts. It was like when Pascall was around again.
I mean seriously everybody gives each other shit in this section and esp in the thread. literally nobody takes it personally
I should like to take this opportunity to openly piss myself laughing at vedi getting banned
[QUOTE=Sanius;34990979]does orkel not understand this section? why is he moderating it? [/QUOTE] Last time someone made that argument half of GMF invaded.
[QUOTE=WeekendWarrior;34991037]Last time someone made that argument half of GMF invaded.[/QUOTE] what? also I'm talking about regulars. of course if some newbie comes in here and starts talking shit there's not really any way to know if he's really being an asshole or just messing around so a ban would be justified. but vedi and pierre aren't newbies
[QUOTE=AK'z;34991003]I thought the only people to get banned in this section were /mu/ trolls and panda.[/QUOTE] I came from /mu/, I haven't been banned.
Vedi should have a title saying "Don't take me seriously, ever."
[QUOTE=Sanius;34991072]what? also I'm talking about regulars. of course if some newbie comes in here and starts talking shit there's not really any way to know if he's really being an asshole or just messing around so a ban would be justified. but vedi and pierre aren't newbies[/QUOTE] Massive shitstorm involving pierre and what not. Mods didn't (and still don't) understand this section's brand of banter, half of GMF turned up to ''laugh'' and lurk the thread.
[QUOTE=Sanius;34991072]what? also I'm talking about regulars. of course if some newbie comes in here and starts talking shit there's not really any way to know if he's really being an asshole or just messing around so a ban would be justified. but vedi and pierre aren't newbies[/QUOTE] the last thread was called 'holy shit stop breaking the rules in these threads already' because Postal got sick of people in here breaking rules and acting like here's any different from the rest of the site.
You guys are scaring me.
[QUOTE=strayebyrd;34991097]the last thread was called 'holy shit stop breaking the rules in these threads already' because Postal got sick of people in here breaking rules and acting like here's any different from the rest of the site.[/QUOTE] but it is different. that's why I like it :(
[QUOTE=Gar~;34991087]I came from /mu/, I haven't been banned.[/QUOTE] yeah but you're not a troll. :-> There was this one pretty awesome troll a few months back.
i thought the music section got deleted, i was so scared, but then it turns out i just got banend
[QUOTE=xStizzy;34991140]i thought the music section got deleted, i was so scared, but then it turns out i just got banend[/QUOTE] are you avoiding a ban by posting on an alt I can't tell
[QUOTE=Sanius;34991147]are you avoiding a ban by posting on an alt I can't tell[/QUOTE] nah i was really just logging in to check what i got banned for, im not going to use this bye gonna play vidya games
[QUOTE=AK'z;34991136]yeah but you're not a troll. :-> There was this one pretty awesome troll a few months back.[/QUOTE] Oh really? Maybe I know him. Guessing he had a last.fm?
SwagSwagLondon Ak'z what a cunt he was
[QUOTE=xStizzy;34991154]nah i was really just logging in to check what i got banned for, im not going to use this bye gonna play vidya games[/QUOTE] oh ok. have fun xoxo
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34990765]there is obviously implication in his post that having "another perspective" on music just by being inebriated is somehow good, or better than just having one but okay![/QUOTE] How can you argue than one view is better than more than one? Neither is intrinsically better, it's different and was described as different for a fucking reason.
My favourite troll we got on here was Gerard Way. That was a fun thread.
Sporkfire?
sporkfire and his metal rants were pretty funny.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.