• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
garrus is fucking radical
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;35004056]yeah but i wouldn't want to put it inside him[/QUOTE]That's why I said cuddle. [QUOTE=Nibwoddle;35004076]"nice personality" do you even realise how many people he has killed out of sheer self-righteousness?[/QUOTE]He is one cool dude who doesn't play by the rules.
I have a voucher for an electronics store I'm going to get a big pair of headphones to replace my buds, because I want to cancel out background noise and I want to kind of wear them around my neck as part of my style too can someone link me to a headphones thread or give me some tips i don't know shit about headphones
Sennheiser makes good headphones. I own a pair of HD 280 Pros, and they're excellent, but they're a bit heavy so I don't know if you'd want to wear them around everywhere. When I'm out and about I wear the HD201s. They're very good for the price.
I'm only going to get headphones under $50, and I don't want to be huge and massively bulky like, there are heaphones which stick out, they're like half an egg, and there are doughnuts which don't stick out i'd prefer the doughnuts, the egg ones just look dorky
Why would you support EA or Bioware anymore.
because they make fucking great games? i mean, i think kanye west is a cunt but i still buy his albums because he makes great music. same principle.
because mass effect is the one of the best sci fi rpgs of our time
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;35004150]I'm only going to get headphones under $50, and I don't want to be huge and massively bulky like, there are heaphones which stick out, they're like half an egg, and there are doughnuts which don't stick out i'd prefer the doughnuts, the egg ones just look dorky[/QUOTE][url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007XJSQC/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_g23_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0CC81D9HBCS39M1SCDYB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846[/url] Are these okay?
yeah that's great
[QUOTE=Nibwoddle;35004175]because they make fucking great games? i mean, i think kanye west is a cunt but i still buy his albums because he makes great music. same principle.[/QUOTE] EA is a shit publisher forcing their crap program with their games with bad service. Bioware is making games more simple for the masses because of profit (EA) Also Day 1 DLC which is just fucking bullshit. AND Bioware making shitton of fanservice in games to serve nerdy fangirls fantasies.
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;35004162]Why would you support EA or Bioware anymore.[/QUOTE] just because you have more money than some others doesnt mean you dont deserve to get pay for your work
aesthetically of course, dunno about sound quality [editline]5th March 2012[/editline] [img]http://www.woodbrass.com/images/woodbrass/HPS3000_big.JPG[/img] these are the headphones i don't want to wear they look too bulky, sound quality is probably great but i'd use them at home on the pc, not out going to uni or hanging out with friends
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;35004188]EA is a shit publisher forcing their crap program with their games with bad service. Bioware is making games more simple for the masses because of profit (EA) Also Day 1 DLC which is just fucking bullshit. AND Bioware making shitton of fanservice in games to serve nerdy fangirls fantasies.[/QUOTE] you cant really avoid any of this unless you exclusively buy games from small indie studios and such
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;35004188]EA is a shit publisher forcing their crap program with their games with bad service. Bioware is making games more simple for the masses because of profit (EA) Also Day 1 DLC which is just fucking bullshit. AND Bioware making shitton of fanservice in games to serve nerdy fangirls fantasies.[/QUOTE]I hate Day 1 DLC in general but the thing that makes me maddest is the fact that the character's existence is a pretty big spoiler. [QUOTE=En-Guage V2;35004190]aesthetically of course, dunno about sound quality[/QUOTE]I own a pair, the sound quality is pretty damn good. Except maybe it's not, I'm not too good about stuff like that.
yeah me either dw
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;35004188]EA is a shit publisher forcing their crap program with their games with bad service. Bioware is making games more simple for the masses because of profit (EA) Also Day 1 DLC which is just fucking bullshit. AND Bioware making shitton of fanservice in games to serve nerdy fangirls fantasies.[/QUOTE] who the fuck are "the masses". sorry for enjoying a game and its story, jesus. you're being a pretentious cunt. i don't see why facepunch has all these retarded corporate allegiances and hatreds. it's just plain dumb, grow up. i don't give a shit where something came from or how much i have to pay for it, if i can appreciate the product in whatever way, then i just don't give a fuck.
i just like games and spaceships oh and garrus eat my dick cal
[QUOTE=Nibwoddle;35004232]who the fuck are "the masses". sorry for enjoying a game and its story, jesus. you're being a pretentious cunt. i don't see why facepunch has all these retarded corporate allegiances and hatreds. it's just plain dumb, grow up. i don't give a shit where something came from or how much i have to pay for it, if i can appreciate the product in whatever way, then i just don't give a fuck.[/QUOTE] I don't like mw for it's milking but I am perfectly willing to enjoy playing it with friends because i'm not a douchebag this is the attitude more of FP needs, seperation between "personal" and "critical" not enough people have it. (this is not in argument to nib this is an expansion upon ideas expressed in his post)
[QUOTE=Nibwoddle;35004232]who the fuck are "the masses". sorry for enjoying a game and its story, jesus. you're being a pretentious cunt. i don't see why facepunch has all these retarded corporate allegiances and hatreds. it's just plain dumb, grow up. i don't give a shit where something came from or how much i have to pay for it, if i can appreciate the product in whatever way, then i just don't give a fuck.[/QUOTE] Sorry that I actually give a fuck where the gaming industry is going. Go ahead enjoy the story but please understand that big companies are pretty much fucking up gaming. You're like a guy buying bananas and being happy that they taste good but you don't understand that the company who's selling you them is raping some foreign country somewhere.
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;35004255]Sorry that I actually give a fuck where the gaming industry is going. Go ahead enjoy the story but please understand that big companies are pretty much fucking up gaming. You're like a guy buying bananas and being happy that they taste good but you don't understand that the company who's selling you them is raping some foreign country somewhere.[/QUOTE]Bananas are delicious though, so it's worth it.
dude they're making games they're not operating sweatshops
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;35004255]Sorry that I actually give a fuck where the gaming industry is going. Go ahead enjoy the story but please understand that big companies are pretty much fucking up gaming. You're like a guy buying bananas and being happy that they taste good but you don't understand that the company who's selling you them is raping some foreign country somewhere.[/QUOTE] there's not really anything you can do about it anyway, so just relax and enjoy what you can
[QUOTE=Stizzles;35004274]there's not really anything you can do about it anyway, so just relax and enjoy what you can[/QUOTE] exactly. people are going to buy it anyway. you can't argue with that. big companies will be big companies, what the fuck are we gonna do to stop them? i don't like it any more than you do, but if i want to play a game and enjoy it then i'll do just that and be done with it. economic context like that isn't going to affect my view of a product about saving the universe from alien robots. it's going to affect my view of its creators, though.
going paintballing with my friends weekend after next wooooooooooooo
MOTHERFUCK! Saul Williams is playing in LA this Thursday! Things like this make me hate not having my licence.
apparently coldplay are coming to my town in November i'll go to that maybe
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;35004420]apparently coldplay are coming to my town in November i'll go to that maybe[/QUOTE] Is it part of the Mylo Xyloto tour? If it is then you should definitely go. I saw them at the 02 at the beginning of this year (or end of last, i forget) and they were incredible. I don't even really like coldplay that much.
I haven't heard their new album I just think parachutes is a great album We live in a beautiful world yeah we do, yeah we doooooo 'cause yeah, everybody here, has got someone to lean on.
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;35004443]I haven't heard their new album I just think parachutes is a great album [/QUOTE] Yeah, they've changed a lot since their first album lol
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.