• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=AK'z;34548677]number one would be better without the text.[/QUOTE] yea well annoyed there's none without. Went with the second one. Also just watched My Name Is Bruce, I thought it was good and it was funny but I'd say it's not worth watching unless you're a Campbell fan since I'm pretty sure the focal selling point of this film is the fact that it's Bruce Campbell taking the piss of his entire career.
I'm horrible with ending any sort of relationship because of how I tend to be a jerk unintentionally. I no longer talk to anyone, aside from my ex-girlfriend, that I had any sort of friendship or relationship with before and do not now.
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;34550038]I'm horrible with ending any sort of relationship because of how I tend to be a jerk unintentionally. I no longer talk to anyone, aside from my ex-girlfriend, that I had any sort of friendship or relationship with before and do not now.[/QUOTE] 4ever alone lmao [editline]5th February 2012[/editline] la cocaina no es buena para tu salud
I'm actually friends with all my exes which is pretty cool actually, maybe I just have this habit of not dating complete assholes? :v: [editline]5th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34549931]That's good to hear that 2 positive things has come out of it. 1, you are still friends and everything is alright between you two. 2, [b]you are not 15[/b][/QUOTE] Indeed I am not. ty medical science
Wow, you're not 15? [highlight][h2]my world, shattered[/h2][/highlight]
Fuck, I forgot that threads are killed every month, I was wondering why there weren't any new posts.
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;34550038]I'm horrible with ending any sort of relationship because of how I tend to be a jerk unintentionally. I no longer talk to anyone, aside from my ex-girlfriend, that I had any sort of friendship or relationship with before and do not now.[/QUOTE] Do you just say stuff in a rude way or something?
Could someone recommend me a good recent thrash metal band? I've already given the newest Havok and Vektor LPs a listen and they're fucking great.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34550992]Do you just say stuff in a rude way or something?[/QUOTE] Nah, I'm just horrible at ending it. A few times I just stop talking to people out of the blue, don't really know why.
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;34551610]Nah, I'm just horrible at ending it. A few times I just stop talking to people out of the blue, don't really know why.[/QUOTE] Least you know its a bad thing
[QUOTE=DesumThePanda;34551376]Could someone recommend me a good recent thrash metal band? I've already given the newest Havok and Vektor LPs a listen and they're fucking great.[/QUOTE] One of the Lich King albums.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tZ-S1LFok[/media] I can't stop listening to this
[QUOTE=Neske;34552020][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tZ-S1LFok[/media] I can't stop listening to this[/QUOTE] Now that is some fucking technical guitar playing.
anyone up for tinychat?
Yeah son.
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34544613]did she see your helloween vinyl and go "oh my god take me now"[/QUOTE] Nah she saw my beatles albums ;)
or maybe she was blind and didnt know what she was doing
[QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34552632]or maybe she was blind and didnt know what she was doing[/QUOTE] or maybe you just can't accept the fact that I got laid because you have to be better than me.
um lol okay buddy cause i need to be better than some 15 year old on the internet yep cause im so insecure about myself
[QUOTE=Doman;34552864]or maybe you just can't accept the fact that I got laid because you have to be better than me.[/QUOTE] who gives a fuck if you got laid he was making a joke calm down you child
[QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34552913]um lol okay buddy cause i need to be better than some 15 year old on the internet yep cause im so insecure about myself[/QUOTE] You do and you should
[QUOTE=Teto;34545359]I think the only one more fanservicey that I've seen any of was Manyuu Hikenchou, which I'm pretty sure was entirely about big tits. Not totally sure though, only watched the first episode. ep 1 synopsis "In a world in which having large breasts means everything, the successor of the powerful Manyu family, Chifusa Manyu, defects and steals the Manyu Scroll of Secrets (which contains all the Manyu secret techniques for breast enlargement), but is wounded during her escape. She is found by a woman who was recently attacked by Kagefusa, a Manyu assassin and Chifusa's sister, resulting in her breasts becoming small and effectively making her poor. The woman becomes jealous of Chifusa and attempts to sever her breasts in a fit of rage, but Chifusa manages to calm her down. As Chifusa is about to leave, she is confronted by Kagefusa, who had also captured Chifusa's comrade, Kaede, and severed her breasts. As Chifusa stands against Kagefusa, she uses a special technique which steals Kagefusa's breasts and adds them to her own. As Kagefusa is forced to retreat, Kaede decides to join Chifusa on her journey"[/QUOTE] that's pretty out there but there are plenty more that mention nothing of it in the series desc. ie high school of the dead [editline]5th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34552913]um lol okay buddy cause i need to be better than some 15 year old on the internet yep cause im so insecure about myself[/QUOTE] -17 year old scene kid
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34552954] -17 year old scene kid[/QUOTE] -19 year old massive weaboo i dont see the point you are making
it's ironic you are making fun of someone's age when you are only two years older than them? note i am not making fun of your age outright, but only in contrast to panda's. [editline]5th February 2012[/editline] also weeboo 4 life lol fite me
yeah but im nearly 18 so cum on me
There's SO MUCH MAD in this thread. Calm down, children.
i dont see anyone being mad
I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.
you should all just calm down... [i]and stay safe...[/i] [i][sub][sub][sub]In my pants[/sub][/sub][/sub][/i] [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/1687al4.jpg[/img]
butt plugs
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.