• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Stizzles;34501120]fuck legibility[/QUOTE] ok
[QUOTE=Stizzles;34500584]oh btw i made this with the new logo: [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyqgqjHCsH1qj0772o1_500.jpg[/IMG] i just looooooove stuff like this[/QUOTE] Inspired by tumblr. [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] For the record, I think it's a really good logo.
[QUOTE=Stizzles;34500022][url]http://hybegnu.bandcamp.com[/url] wow guys seriously listen to this shit's awesome described as a "wonky, proggy, doomy, avant-gardey, psychedelicy whatever band"[/QUOTE] Pretty intense, bro. How did you come across it?
[QUOTE=Stizzles;34501007]do unfinished songs count? because there are lots of those [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] im a media student, i'm an EXPERT at procrastinating and being lazy[/QUOTE] Ex-Forensics Student who sucks at exams here, bitch please, I can procrastinate til the cows come home and then some.
[QUOTE=DesumThePanda;34500132]Well that's your opinion.[/QUOTE] you miss out if you don't experience music like Stizzles
[QUOTE=AK'z;34501340]you miss out if you don't experience music like Stizzles[/QUOTE] but i want to experience music like Desum >:
music is good
Song posted above thread got locked at 1337 replies OMFG
someone needs to make a new hip hop thread
Don't tempt me ;) [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] You do it. Be the real man.
[QUOTE=Sanius;34501425]music is good[/QUOTE] i hate music i just go here for the post count
[url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160531[/url] new hip hop thread for anyone who gives a shit, i failed to think of a witty title so i just put v2
Witty titles are for faggots who can't spell 'what' anyway.
Signed a NDA today. I feel like a secret agent now.
So I tried giving Lana Del Rey a listen today and I just didn't know what to think. She's just so stoic and unemotional it's hard to really get involved in her music. I don't know how to feel about it.
[QUOTE=AK'z;34501246]Pretty intense, bro. How did you come across it?[/QUOTE] Matthew Morden AKA Bubblegum Octopus apparently plays in the band, and posted about it on facebook just recently.
[QUOTE=KillerTele;34501138]sup guys[/QUOTE] Since everyone ignored you, I'm going to say hi. Hi. [editline]2nd February 2012[/editline] This. This is heavy. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWTAkBRe6aI[/media]
[QUOTE=Pedro the Fuzzy;34502317]So I tried giving Lana Del Rey a listen today and I just didn't know what to think. She's just so stoic and unemotional it's hard to really get involved in her music. I don't know how to feel about it.[/QUOTE] She seems really manufactured considering that shes selling herself as this "free-spirit". Video Games is still a pretty cool song though, everything else does nothing for me.
[QUOTE=Pedro the Fuzzy;34502317]So I tried giving Lana Del Rey a listen today and I just didn't know what to think. She's just so stoic and unemotional it's hard to really get involved in her music. I don't know how to feel about it.[/QUOTE] It does nothing for me really. [editline]2nd February 2012[/editline] My halls internet has gone FFS how will I procrastinate now?
[QUOTE=rokknroll4;34503963]She seems really manufactured considering that shes selling herself as this "free-spirit". Video Games is still a pretty cool song though, everything else does nothing for me.[/QUOTE] I didn't even like Video Games... Just sounded like generic mainstream music to me, nothing different.
but she sings about beer and video games!!!
Wo new thread smell Cramming three days of statistics in one day look how cool I am
[QUOTE=Sanius;34504644]but she sings about beer and video games!!![/QUOTE] Nerds dream! I can't talk, I listen to Lights and she plays Wow and has a bunch of anime memorabilia. I do enjoy her music though.
[QUOTE=Stizzles;34504427]I didn't even like Video Games... Just sounded like generic mainstream music to me, nothing different.[/QUOTE] Video games did nothing for me. I guess it was generic but I wouldn't even say that...it was just like..."Look at me, I can sing kinda." Some of her lyrics are clever but it's just so unmemorable. I felt the music and lyrics just flow right over me, nothing stuck.
Finally decided to check out all that Lana Del Rey business. Feels bland man, bland and almost as if she's singing it in a pretentious manner. Nty.
[QUOTE=Stizzles;34504427]I didn't even like Video Games... Just sounded like generic mainstream music to me, nothing different.[/QUOTE] I like the strings and instrumentation on that song but yea her voice is really bland and almost grating, and the lyrics are pretty bad too. The instrumentation just does it for me for some reason.
man, if you listened to her album from 2010 when it came out, it was obvious lana del reay sucked people are fucking late to the game.
[img]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9969/amidoinitrite.png[/img] My iTunes library. Suggestions based on this? aka Let's discuss how awful my musical taste is compared to yours.
[QUOTE=Klownox;34505958]man, if you listened to her album from 2010 when it came out, it was obvious lana del reay sucked people are fucking late to the game.[/QUOTE] Sorry that we don't actively pursue bad music. [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Ryan Reefer;34505978]-iTunes- My iTunes library. Suggestions based on this? aka Let's discuss how awful my musical taste is compared to yours.[/QUOTE] Uh, Death Grips maybe? That's the only thing I can suggest really. Maybe some Danzig or Henry Rollins Band if you like Misfits a lot. MDC is cool but that's a bit more extreme.
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;34506364]Sorry that we don't actively pursue bad music.[/QUOTE] passive aggressively telling me i have a bad music taste? man you're cool. fuck you. im just saying that people are giving lana del raey too much damn hype. she's shit, and we've known about it forever.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.