• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[url]http://tinychat.com/fpmusicsection[/url] Hey guys hey
nvm links dead :'(
Roses are gay, Violets are gayer, Fuck this poem, Listen to Slayer.
roses are grey joe is gay
This, a poem is A poem is this
[QUOTE=Sanius;34713782]roses are grey joe is gay[/QUOTE] oh wow that hurts deep :~(
Good to see I haven't missed much in my 5 hours away
[QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34714204]oh wow that hurts deep :~([/QUOTE] It's a poem that expresses his wishes. He loves you Joe and "roses are grey" as a metaphor for the fact that he is sad that you are not gay (for him).
:buddy: Oh boy 7 new posts! [img]http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean.png[/img] No grand debates or philosophical/gentlemanly discussion.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34714776]:buddy: Oh boy 7 new posts! [img]http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean.png[/img] No grand debates or philosophical/gentlemanly discussion.[/QUOTE] I just found a way to travel twice the speed of light... but nah I won't share it.
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;34714799]I just found a way to travel twice the speed of light... but nah I won't share it.[/QUOTE] Totally not possible mang :colbert: and this nigga know his shit ya dig.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34714848]Totally not possible mang :colbert: and this nigga know his shit ya dig.[/QUOTE] Alright Pierrewithoutafun.
Roses are red Violets are blue I know this hurts you
roses are red violets are blue cock balls poop
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;34714951]Alright Pierrewithoutafun.[/QUOTE] Well technically there are ways to go faster than the speed of light, we're just not too sure if our universe follows the right rules :v:
roses are red but they're also green, because the stem part is green and has thorns on it. also what the fuck is a violet?
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34714983]Well technically there are ways to go faster than the speed of light, we're just not too sure if our universe follows the right rules :v:[/QUOTE] I think it's because the human race is not advanced enough yet to perceive things beyond light.
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;34715098]I think it's because the human race is not advanced enough yet to perceive things beyond light.[/QUOTE] Nah it's because as you approach the speed of light energy is directly converted to mass, according to a theory I can't remember the name of. The work around is by moving the fabric of space, so essentially instead of having your ship push on space, space pushes a bubble of space around your ship and that carries you. Sadly it requires negative energy, and the only form of negative energy we know of, is gravity.
New Far Cry trailer, it has Noisia in it. WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE FEELS
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34715172]Nah it's because as you approach the speed of light energy is directly converted to mass, according to a theory I can't remember the name of. The work around is by moving the fabric of space, so essentially instead of having your ship push on space, space pushes a bubble of space around your ship and that carries you. Sadly it requires negative energy, and the only form of negative energy we know of, is gravity.[/QUOTE] Simply put, the space has to move around you and not the other way around. And gravity is not so hard to replicate, you just need to spin really really fast.
there's a new music debate thread up, and it's bad.... so bad.
I'm not even gonna touch that topic.
[QUOTE=AK'z;34715235]there's a new music debate thread up, and it's bad.... so bad.[/QUOTE] I'm weeping inside.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34715172]Nah it's because as [B]you approach the speed of light energy is directly converted to mass, according to a theory I can't remember the name of[/B]. The work around is by moving the fabric of space, so essentially instead of having your ship push on space, space pushes a bubble of space around your ship and that carries you. Sadly it requires negative energy, and the only form of negative energy we know of, is gravity.[/QUOTE] special theory of relativity?
Debate sections are always shit and are completely fucking useless
Also Pierre, I also know my shit. I was just messing around. [QUOTE=Zenpod;34715310]Debate sections are always shit and are completely fucking useless[/QUOTE] Because you don't understand most of them doesn't mean that they are useless.
[QUOTE=Zenpod;34715310]Debate sections are always shit and are completely fucking useless[/QUOTE] not entirely useless, it does make people realise just how inexplicably clinically retarded the human race can be. :>
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;34715227]Simply put, the space has to move around you and not the other way around. And gravity is not so hard to replicate, you just need to spin really really fast.[/QUOTE] Gravity =/= Centripetal force Gravity actually pulls things towards it, spinning things really fast just does the opposite and replicates it by giving people a floor while they're being spun. Essentially being spun replicates acceleration in a direction, not replication of gravity.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34715482]Gravity =/= Centripetal force Gravity actually pulls things towards it, spinning things really fast just does the opposite and replicates it by giving people a floor while they're being spun. Essentially being spun replicates acceleration in a direction, not replication of gravity.[/QUOTE] Bitch please, I just oversimplified it. [editline]wad[/editline] I miss the Discovery channel that had documentaries 24/7.
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;34715516]Bitch please, I just oversimplified it.[/QUOTE] [img]http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean.png[/img] I don't think you over simplified it man, spinning things fast doesn't replicate gravity. It gets the same end effect in the absence of gravity aye but it uses a completely different effect. Incidentally I just thought about ringworlds and the like, and the physics baffle me. Like if you're in a spinning chamber in space that's meant to replicate gravity, what happens if I take both my feet off the floor while the room is spinning? I'd float away and that's where the distinction is and that's why centripetal force ain't jack. [editline]15th February 2012[/editline] Yeah actually to make it work, you'd have to travel perpendicular to the movement of the ring/spinning room so everything would have to be built sideways.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.