• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
its beautiful
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KyRU9.png[/img] :frog:
lifes hard [editline]17th February 2012[/editline] my fuckin head man
megaman x remix album just got delayed a MONTH i am sad
Jesus mikey, get your shit together man, just do the 3 pats.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34747247]Jesus mikey, get your shit together man, just do the 3 pats.[/QUOTE] my head's all everywhere just now man it's the first time I've not been high for 3 days
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;34747392]my head's all everywhere just now man it's the first time I've not been high for 3 days[/QUOTE] Have you gone all extended high like stu did at soni? :v:
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34747486]Have you gone all extended high like stu did at soni? :v:[/QUOTE] Yep continuing it tomorrow fuck yea some glorious fuckin green man
Soon as I get paid I'm gonna see if my mate can get some stuff from the guy he knows, cause that guy got northern lights and that shit was damn fine. [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] 22 guests need to register and start talking :colbert: I mean sure we bite but only enough to keep you coming back <3
Just had a hour long argument about singles and splits just because of one song that only appears on random split. What a waste of time, it was just argumenting about the others guys silly counterargument to my OPINION for one hour to be precise, sigh.
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;34747587]Just had a hour long argument about singles and splits just because of one song that only appears on random split. What a waste of time, it was just argumenting about the others guys silly counterargument to my OPINION for one hour to be precise, sigh.[/QUOTE] if you have nothing to gain from that discussion, give up.
[QUOTE=AK'z;34747608]if you have nothing to gain from that discussion, give up.[/QUOTE] Yeah it ended up when the stubborn other side realized I had been talking about my personal opinion all the time.
I'm want to start a band called blood and bus tickets or some super ironic postrocknamewithnospaces
[QUOTE=Gar~;34739385]Don't be sad, you probably have better tastes than mine anyways.[/QUOTE] Your musical compatibility with gran-turismo is High Music you have in common includes The Antlers, Isis, Hawkwind, Fugazi and System of a Down. cool
[QUOTE=En-Guage V2;34747950]I'm want to start a band called blood and bus tickets or some super ironic postrocknamewithnospaces[/QUOTE] Any special meaning behind the phrase or you just like the sound of it?
so is gar~ panda?
[QUOTE=Dopey Trout;34747188][img]http://i.imgur.com/KyRU9.png[/img] :frog:[/QUOTE] Nice mikey, nice. [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] my automerge!
[QUOTE=Pal13;34749624]so is gar~ panda?[/QUOTE] this just in every 2012 account that posts in the music section is panda!
[QUOTE=Doman;34749823]this just in every 2012 account that posts in the music section is panda![/QUOTE] his library is pretty much the same as yours.
[QUOTE=Doman;34749823]this just in every 2012 account that posts in the music section is panda![/QUOTE] this just in doman is panda
[QUOTE=AK'z;34749840]his library is pretty much the same as yours.[/QUOTE] You probably say that because our common tastes are the same. Looking through his library, I've never listened to half of those bands.
True. Phillip Glass is awesome, and you would have mentioned it if you discovered him. :-)
[QUOTE=ButtsexV3;34749844]this just in doman is panda[/QUOTE] this just in? maybe 5 weeks ago it would be fresh news [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=AK'z;34749917]True. Phillip Glass is awesome, and you would have mentioned it if you discovered him. :-)[/QUOTE] downloaded it, started playing it, went afk. scrobbling swag :smug:
so i picked up my dad's acoustic the other day it's kind of hard because he plays right-handed (i'm a lefty), but does anyone know any songs that can get me up to speed (especially with chords)?
[QUOTE=Doman;34749953]this just in? maybe 5 weeks ago it would be fresh news [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] downloaded it, started playing it, went afk. scrobbling swag :smug:[/QUOTE] that's the joke
I tried sleeping to an album and failed. It's quite possibly the MOST relaxing album in the history of mankind too, it was Brian Eno's "Music for Airports". I couldn't help but be mesmerized by the music. :(
[QUOTE=AK'z;34750274]I tried sleeping to an album and failed. It's quite possibly the MOST relaxing album in the history of mankind too, it was Brian Eno's "Music for Airports". I couldn't help but be mesmerized by the music. :([/QUOTE] I remember one time I fell asleep listening to Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues.
the only albums I've fallen asleep to are really sludgy doom albums. :v:
[QUOTE=AK'z;34750426]the only albums I've fallen asleep to are really sludgy doom albums. :v:[/QUOTE] it takes a real specific breed of person to enjoy those... things
[QUOTE=Mon;34750440]it takes a real specific breed of person to enjoy those... things[/QUOTE] Howdy. I do like my slow and heavy music. [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] I have fallen asleep to the post-rock elements of Rosetta's music however. [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] They're really relaxing.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.