• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;34755786]The new Sleigh Bells album is so much better than their first, my goodness. I think I'm oversaturating myself with albums, and I won't give some of them a second listen for a long time.[/QUOTE] Comeback Kid is too damn good. 2012 is going to be explosive in terms of music. So many new albums being released.
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;34755786]The new Sleigh Bells album is so much better than their first, my goodness. I think I'm oversaturating myself with albums, and I won't give some of them a second listen for a long time.[/QUOTE] It's so great I agree. Had to stop scrobbling for a bit since I've listened to it like way too many times since I got it. True Shred Guitar & End of the line are my fave atm.
Comeback Kid and then Demons right after was just a one, two punch. So great. So I've spent half an hour trying to find this exact copy of this album my dad has, turns out it's a 1997 remaster of an 80s album that has no indication on it whatsoever that it is a remaster nor that it came out in 1997. Mercury is a p. cool record company. [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] On another note, This Will Destroy You is great instrumental music.
[video=youtube;s4XVh1CCFRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4XVh1CCFRo[/video] again i reiterate that i love Laibach woo martial industrial.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfconD5aVc8[/media] Aww yeee
[QUOTE=lil timmy;34756423][video=youtube;s4XVh1CCFRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4XVh1CCFRo[/video] again i reiterate that i love Laibach woo martial industrial.[/QUOTE] at least one person agrees that we all must [I]laibach.[/I]
[QUOTE=ButtsexV3;34756001]I can't think of any reason that anyone who isn't at very least green day kind of famous would want to play after the casualties[/QUOTE] I think it might have had something to do with the fact the tour was based around the English Dogs since they had to come over from the UK while casualties is US based
Hey Vedi I'm listening to obscure Japanese music now too am I cool yet?
people worry too much about how they're perceived if they listen to certain things.
Hah what? I hope you're not referring to me, as I was joking. I'll listening to anything I think sounds good, I don't care what people think about it. I'm not going to listen to Nikki Minaj because it's what's popular.
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;34757599]Hah what? I hope you're not referring to me, as I was joking. I'll listening to anything I think sounds good, I don't care what people think about it. I'm not going to listen to Nikki Minaj because it's what's popular.[/QUOTE] not at you, but I was referring to what Vedicardi might say. Then again, now I realise noone gives a shit. :v:
Oh, yeah I was just curious what kind of zany response he'd have.
bro if you're going to talk shit about japanese music you're going to have to go through me first
[QUOTE=Sanius;34757896]bro if you're going to talk shit about japanese music you're going to have to go through me first[/QUOTE] is guernica really that insane or do people deceive me?
[QUOTE=AK'z;34758047]is guernica really that insane or do people deceive me?[/QUOTE] nothing about guernica is insane safe for the lyrics and the idea behind the band which are depressing their first album (Kaizou eno Yakudou) is a fusion of new wave and cabaret while the other two (Shinseiki eno Unga, Denrisou karano Manazashi) are more orchestral cabaret
[QUOTE=Sanius;34757896]bro if you're going to talk shit about japanese music you're going to have to go through me first[/QUOTE] Ok, thoughts on miaou?
[QUOTE=Mr. Bleak;34758102]Ok, thoughts on miaou?[/QUOTE] never heard of it
yeah I'm gonna listen to the one with the cruise ship, have no clue to what to expect.
[QUOTE=AK'z;34758118]yeah I'm gonna listen to the one with the cruise ship, have no clue to what to expect.[/QUOTE] that's probably shinseiki eno unga which is the second album
if I like it a lot, you may have to take my request up on what. :)
anyone up for tinychat? i know i've been asking this a lot lately but i really dont have shit to do
[QUOTE=Sanius;34758106]never heard of it[/QUOTE] Instrumental dream-rock. Really nice stuff, IMO. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBZT_EVzVPo[/media]
i love this article lol [url]http://christwire.org/2012/02/skrillex-uses-satanic-and-homosexual-influence-to-win-grammys/[/url]
Lord I hate Protestants. [editline]18th February 2012[/editline] Wait is this site for reelz?
don't think so brah
not evn ppl in the tinychat? Wat kind of saterday is this/
Been at Aberdeen for the weekend, seeing all the people who went here (pretty much everybody went to Aberdeen or Edinburgh, and I was the only person to go to Dundee). Letting Flapadar creep through the GMF (bannable offence?) and playing Guitar Hero. I played microphone for YYZ by Rush :B What new drama has unfolded since I last graced you with my presence? Or has everything been pretty chill?
what
what dont u get
things
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.