• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Zenpod;34766526]Dr.V.Cardi, PhD in Psychology from University of Dakimakura.[/QUOTE] That means he can diagnose his own ADHD, or whatever the fuck he has.
[QUOTE=DesumThePanda;34766366]god vedi you're an ass lol[/QUOTE] It's a valid statement to be honest, he goes to an all boys school lol.
[QUOTE=Zenpod;34766396]You act like I get obsessed over things that aren't pirate related[/QUOTE] lol can you fail any harder at life?
[QUOTE=Doman;34766653]lol can you fail any harder at life?[/QUOTE] I could get permabanned over 6 times on a internet forum and still not take the hint.
Suddenly drama! Good thing I have some bagels or I might have gotten hungry during this :v:
how the fuck do you have bagels at 6am why are we even up at 6am
I'm at work, I have bagels for breakfast and if there's a few left over I have em for my lunch too :3: I also have sammiches and chopped pork and 2 bottles of mounatin dew.
can someone write a panda x zenpod fanfic where they meet IRL and passionately fuck (but both jizz in their pants before they can actual manage to do any fucking since they're both virgins)
wow what a comeback "o yea i sit on my overweight ass watching my little pony and listening to pirate metal and downing a gallon of irn bru after a long hard day of grinding cock at an all boys school and probably havent even had my first kiss but you get permabanned from a forum on the interwebs!" [highlight](User was permabanned for this post ("Trolling. Alt of resetpanda" - postal))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=Mr._N;34766641]That means he can diagnose his own ADHD, or whatever the fuck he has.[/QUOTE] i dont think I have ADD or ADHD [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Doman;34766808]wow what a comeback "o yea i sit on my overweight ass watching my little pony and listening to pirate metal and downing a gallon of irn bru after a long hard day of grinding cock at an all boys school and probably havent even had my first kiss but you get permabanned from a forum on the interwebs!"[/QUOTE] mad cuz ur racist
fuck up black cunt
TH89 WHERE THE FUCK
[QUOTE=Doman;34766808]wow what a comeback "o yea i sit on my overweight ass watching my little pony and listening to pirate metal and downing a gallon of irn bru after a long hard day of grinding cock at an all boys school and probably havent even had my first kiss but you get permabanned from a forum on the interwebs!"[/QUOTE] You appear to be incredibly frustrated.
[QUOTE=Doman;34766808]wow what a comeback "o yea i sit on my overweight ass watching my little pony and listening to pirate metal and downing a gallon of [b]irn bru[/b] after a long hard day of grinding cock at an all boys school and probably havent even had my first kiss but you get permabanned from a forum on the interwebs!"[/QUOTE] :colbert: Careful man that's my countries official soft drink. [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] WHAO LAWDY EVEN MORE DRAMA!
[QUOTE=Zenpod;34766878]You appear to be incredibly frustrated.[/QUOTE] my fjibgers r twoo phat two tipe ons disz keyubord
[QUOTE=Doman;34766934]my fjibgers r twoo phat two tipe ons disz keyubord[/QUOTE] Must suck.
uOMEN?
Panda have you ever wondered why you get banned?
no
Not too late to start.
[QUOTE=Doman;34766987]no[/QUOTE] Weird, cause after getting banned 6 times and coming back every time essentially demanding respect I thought you might have wondered why you never got it most of the time. But ah well.
15 year olds angst lmao you're both spergs
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34767021]Weird, cause after getting banned 6 times[/QUOTE] That was me being generous. It's about 21 times actually
fuck why can't jun togawa just be my waifu [editline]1[/editline] seriously everything about her is beautiful
People's reactions towards me always contradict the advice i take in, do i dont bother. and i seem to last longer when i dont obey the rules. how this account is lasting longer than rhodry is beyond me
[QUOTE=Doman;34767105]People's reactions towards me always contradict the advice i take in, do i dont bother. and i seem to last longer when i dont obey the rules. how this account is lasting longer than rhodry is beyond me[/QUOTE] list of people who care: 1. 2. 3. 4. ... 241. your mom
[QUOTE=Doman;34767105]People's reactions towards me always contradict the advice i take in, do i dont bother. and i seem to last longer when i dont obey the rules. how this account is lasting longer than rhodry is beyond me[/QUOTE] You're like a baby, you keep crying every time you got banned and kept making new ones and I think the mods got sick of looking after a baby.
see? the more sense i put into a post the more shit i get, so dildos.
Your definition of sense needs updating, badly.
the more you care about the internet the more everybody will hate you
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.