• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Teto;34524447]Have no idea what the Gauldur quests are. Have only done the main quests, stormcloak quests, and parts of the dark brotherhood, college, and companions quests.[/QUOTE] When you kill the guy at the end of Saarthal you should get a bit of an amulet. There are two other bits, it's a (fairly) long side quest, not like a main story thing or anything
[QUOTE=Dopey Trout;34524820]When you kill the guy at the end of Saarthal you should get a bit of an amulet. There are two other bits, it's a (fairly) long side quest, not like a main story thing or anything[/QUOTE] Must have picked it up pretty absent mindedly. It's not like me to not loot every single body I find/make. [editline]3rd February 2012[/editline] Bitter Teto checking in: Still bitter about the gold member rules being changed the day before I got mine. That's all for now.
Which game are you guys talking about?
Skyrim.
[QUOTE=MrJazzy;34525257]Which game are you guys talking about?[/QUOTE] Skyblivion.
[QUOTE=Teto;34524864]Must have picked it up pretty absent mindedly. It's not like me to not loot every single body I find/make. [editline]3rd February 2012[/editline] Bitter Teto checking in: Still bitter about the gold member rules being changed the day before I got mine. That's all for now.[/QUOTE] Why are you still bitter?
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34525327]Why are you still bitter?[/QUOTE] I am always bitter. (Had to sacrifice some of my sunshine in making a Glee thread a few minutes ago on another forum) Don't think I've forgotten about what you did either Elu.
[QUOTE=Teto;34525389]I am always bitter. (Had to sacrifice some of my sunshine in making a Glee thread a few minutes ago on another forum) Don't think I've forgotten about what you did either Elu.[/QUOTE] When I called you fat? lolfatty. I hav eno idea what you're talking about :D
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34525396]When I called you fat? lolfatty. I hav eno idea what you're talking about :D[/QUOTE] And that's what hurts the most ):
[QUOTE=Teto;34525415]And that's what hurts the most ):[/QUOTE] you sound like a woman. Not telling me what the problem is.
Teto, I will love you forever no matter your weight <3
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34525437]you sound like a woman. Not telling me what the problem is.[/QUOTE] So dense!
[QUOTE=Teto;34525470]So dense![/QUOTE] Woman
Misogynist.
Lies and slander.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34525562]Lies and slander.[/QUOTE] I wish you were good manners so I could not know you anymore.
So much tension between you two, get a room and get it over with.
You would like that wouldn't you you queer
[QUOTE=Teto;34526064]You would like that wouldn't you you queer[/QUOTE] Stop reflecting your fantasies on me.
dont forget about me guys :(
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8kV7MWaRk0[/media]
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;34526122]dont forget about me guys :([/QUOTE] I'll never forget you Mr. Mikey.
I love house because the only way you can tell if what they're saying is good or bad is by the music in the background.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34526207]I'll never forget you Mr. Mikey.[/QUOTE] Who?
Tinychat? I'm bored.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCy68CWDKVE&feature=related[/media] RUSSIA WE WAR YOU
[QUOTE=Teto;34526405]I love house because the only way you can tell if what they're saying is good or bad is by the music in the background.[/QUOTE] The TV show? Because it is a godly TV show.
Good morning. What's all this about Gold rules being changed?
What again?
I wish the CD and MP3/other lossy digital formats would be phased out already
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.