• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
What about Peset Randa? Or am I just tripping my face off and imagining there was a Peset Randa?
[QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34768014]Reset Panda - Original Clovis - Some guy that moved to LA Puddlez - His cousin The next 10 alts were just different people The last few has been himself he was too lazy to say that he was someone new[/QUOTE] There was no cousin, they were all him, including Clovis. As soon as he admitted Reset Panda=Puddlez, I suspected Clovis was an alt because I noticed small things in my conversations with him that just added up.
the world would be a better place if everybody listened to g-schmitt
[QUOTE=AK'z;34768029]But both of them posted the same picture as themselves of the guy that reset panda has a crush on (or supposedly admires as he says).[/QUOTE] I remember in the Post Your Pictures thread, he posted separate pictures of two different guys for these two accounts
It would be a better place if Panda would stop making alts, crying, being an asshole and stalking the tinychat whenever he gets banned.
The Plot thickens. so anyways I've been listening to some Spanish music for no reason.
Nah the plot doesn't really thicken, but history sure as shit repeats itself. And I'm calling it right now, within the week he'll be back, and in under 2 days of joining the viage will break and he'll have a go at someone again. I'm willing to wager my left fucking testicle on this.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34768056]It would be a better place if Panda would stop making alts, crying, being an asshole and stalking the tinychat whenever he gets banned.[/QUOTE] Dunno why everyone doesn't just ignore him. It's not hard, I've done it.
Right. Also, I've finished watching Metalocalypse, It's so fucking good. I even got their first album.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34768091]Dunno why everyone doesn't just ignore him. It's not hard, I've done it.[/QUOTE] I honestly don't care enough to ignore him, and to be honest he pumps out enough alts that you'd end up ignoring him every couple of days most of the time.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34768117]I honestly don't care enough to ignore him, and to be honest he pumps out enough alts that you'd end up ignoring him every couple of days most of the time.[/QUOTE] No I meant I just block him out, I don't literally put him on my ignore list.
why the fuck did I not discover "Justice" any sooner, holy shit. best god damn electro I have ever heard, I JUST found them.
I've never got into Justice, never really felt the desire to properly check em out, so for now I'll stick to Guts and Thievery Corporation and shit. And Elu one doesn't just ignore Panda, he's just sorta there and he just can't be ignored. Kinda like your belly button, doesn't really do anything except annoy you when it gathers fluff and then it's just a pain in the ass.
justice gets old pretty fast the only edm I'm not sick of listening to is clark and tim exile
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34768160]I've never got into Justice, never really felt the desire to properly check em out, so for now I'll stick to Guts and Thievery Corporation and shit. And Elu one doesn't just ignore Panda, he's just sorta there and he just can't be ignored. Kinda like your belly button, doesn't really do anything except annoy you when it gathers fluff and then it's just a pain in the ass.[/QUOTE] I don't get bellybutton fluff :D
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34768202]I don't get bellybutton fluff :D[/QUOTE] Cause you're not a real man :smug:
[QUOTE=Mr._N;34768040]There was no cousin, they were all him, including Clovis. As soon as he admitted Reset Panda=Puddlez, I suspected Clovis was an alt because I noticed small things in my conversations with him that just added up.[/QUOTE] Yes I know that I was stating the identities he made for them. Clovis and Puddlez were the major alts that had a full identity and stuff, the next 10 or so he actually made last.fm accounts for them to steer away from being an alt. After that he got lazy and just acted as himself.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34768202]I don't get bellybutton fluff :D[/QUOTE] freak
[QUOTE=postal;34768224]freak[/QUOTE] What if you guy are the freaks and I'm actually the normal one that evolution decided would be superior?
God this remix is awesome Its just that sort of drop that isnt so much a drop as it is a twisting [video=youtube;_KDqg7y2iEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KDqg7y2iEo[/video]
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34768247]What if you guy are the freaks and I'm actually the normal one that evolution decided would be superior?[/QUOTE] Nah it sounds like you've got like no body hair and are a tiny baby and not a real man.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34768305]Nah it sounds like you've got like no body hair and are a tiny baby and not a real man.[/QUOTE] I am the elu. I am an enigma of the stars. I like space metal.
I really wish I had listened to Les Claypool's Frog Brigade earlier. It sounds a lot like something Zappa would do. Me gusta.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34768202]I don't get bellybutton fluff :D[/QUOTE] I only got that when I was a little kid. [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Camp er Joe;34768222]Yes I know that I was stating the identities he made for them. Clovis and Puddlez were the major alts that had a full identity and stuff, the next 10 or so he actually made last.fm accounts for them to steer away from being an alt. After that he got lazy and just acted as himself.[/QUOTE] Yes I misread.
How do you even get Belly butten fluff? I don't get it.
[QUOTE=Daedulas;34768360]How do you even get Belly butten fluff? I don't get it.[/QUOTE] lint from your shirt
[QUOTE=Daedulas;34768360]How do you even get Belly butten fluff? I don't get it.[/QUOTE] Threads from your clothes build up and are transferred via hairs on your chest/stomach. If you have no chest hair, you fail. :v:
[QUOTE=mecaguy03;34768261]God this remix is awesome Its just that sort of drop that isnt so much a drop as it is a twisting [video=youtube;_KDqg7y2iEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KDqg7y2iEo[/video][/QUOTE] like, 95% of people here hate that type of music you don't belong
I clean my bellybutton on a daily basis.
I've heard so much about In the Aeroplane Over the Sea so I've finally decided to give it a listen. Good time too, I just nearly raged myself into a heart attack as my entire room decided to fall apart at once.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.