• Music Chat Thread: February 2012 (GIANT SPIDERS)
    10,607 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34768612]Sean Penn is a dick. Pretty good actor though.[/QUOTE] He's clearly just went ahead and put his strong opinion into the public domain with no prior knowledge of the situation other than the Argies saying they want the Falklands "returned" to them. In the words of the Red Foreman, Sean Penn is a dumbass.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34768490]I can't see the video but I can guess it's dubstep, if so fuck you I like dubstep :colbert:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=AK'z;34768397]It's not the type of music that is bad. It's the fact that it's a mess of production.[/QUOTE] It's not that it [i]is[/i] dubstep, it's just the [i]style[/i] of dubstep is what I dislike.
Brostep?
[QUOTE=DesumThePanda;34768652]It's not that it [i]is[/i] dubstep, it's just the [i]style[/i] of dubstep is what I dislike.[/QUOTE] Let me guess it's brostep, with horrendously obnoxious basslines and mad drops? Yeah I'm guilty of liking that too :colbert:
my favourite skilex song is yes oh my god
Well at least liking some of that, I mostly listen to other stuff to be honest.
It's good if it's done right, no random wobble everywhere. [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xQV31d7Rc[/media] (set the quality to 720p if you've got headphones on)
[QUOTE=kitteh-nator;34768670]my favourite skilex song is yes oh my god[/QUOTE] [img]http://i.imgur.com/27IjC.png[/img]
[QUOTE=DesumThePanda;34768706][img]http://i.imgur.com/27IjC.png[/img][/QUOTE] Because that picture hasn't been overused at all...
the more you post it the funnier it is
Fucking hell man, unemployment in Greece is around 21% and there's more jobs to go down too, and the unemployment rate in young people is 50% No wonder there's fucking riots man.
wow real life issues in this shithole let's see where this prompting of intelligent discussion will take us!
[QUOTE=Vedicardi;34768760]the more you post it the funnier it is[/QUOTE] vedi knows best [img]http://i.imgur.com/27IjC.png[/img]
What are you doing.
Needs more close-up of a giraffe's face
Yeah yesterday sucked quite badly but it's ok.
Why do I always miss all the fuckery? [editline]19th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=AK'z;34767485]I think today will be my movie soundtrack day. Never had that before... but oh well. Here's the list: Schindler's List Raiders of the Lost Ark Alien Total Recall if I'm asked to add more additions I will, but these are the ones I've never actually listened to. Things like The Godfather and Taxi Driver I've listened to a ton of times.[/QUOTE] Requiem for a Dream The Fountain Smokin' Aces Anything else by Clint Mansell. He is pro
[quote]Smokin' Aces[/quote] Such a good film, the tremors were epic, and so was the spanish guy.
Doug's First movie.
The Thin Red Line, best soundtrack ever.
Debate in SH with folk about cancer and they literally cannot seem to grasp what I'm saying, it's spectacular how angry one guy has got.
Nice work getting your terms mixed up. I think that's whats setting them off.
Yeah I literally got cure and vaccine confused in terms of an atypical disease and he sperged out, what a guy man, what a guy.
watched Star Wars for the millionth time, such a good movie.
I've seen the new three, never cared enough to watch the old ones since George Lucas is a cunt.
[QUOTE=ThatCrazyGmanV2;34770442]watched Star Wars for the millionth time, such a good movie.[/QUOTE] The christmas special is the best.
As a SciFi action film, I II and III are awesome, but as a Star Wars film they don't compare to the originals. Out of the new ones the only one I could be bothered to see more than once is three.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34770457]I've seen the new three, never cared enough to watch the old ones since George Lucas is a cunt.[/QUOTE] Watch the original movies and you will be cleansed of your hatred for George Lucas, if only for a little while.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34770457]I've seen the new three, never cared enough to watch the old ones since George Lucas is a cunt.[/QUOTE] :frog:
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34770457]I've seen the new three, never cared enough to watch the old ones since George Lucas is a cunt.[/QUOTE] you're kidding me right?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.