• Music Chat Thread: January 2012 Extra Spiders Edition
    4,398 replies, posted
Any music movies anyone would recommend? Besides The Wall and Spinal Tap. I saw the Brian Wilson Smile documentary which was awesome, but need more to watch.
Earth Tour by HORSE the band obv [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] or just 48 Hours in Ukraine AKA We Flooded It And There's Yoghurt Everywhere
Not too interested in tour docs or live performances. Plenty on youtube for that.
your loss bro
For now. ;)
I've had earth tour on my pc for months but I've not watched it yet
[QUOTE=AK'z;34494746]Any music movies anyone would recommend? Besides The Wall and Spinal Tap. I saw the Brian Wilson Smile documentary which was awesome, but need more to watch.[/QUOTE] Classic Albums: Motörhead - Ace of Spades is a p fun documentary.
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;34494976]Classic Albums: Motörhead - Ace of Spades is a p fun documentary.[/QUOTE] those docs are always good.
Today I managed to get Sexual Healing onto a radio playlist. +5 soul
[QUOTE=AK'z;34494746]Any music movies anyone would recommend? Besides The Wall and Spinal Tap. I saw the Brian Wilson Smile documentary which was awesome, but need more to watch.[/QUOTE] Well, I personally liked Mamma Mia.
[QUOTE=Nitro836;34495216]Well, I personally liked Mamma Mia.[/QUOTE] roflmao I was forced to watch that once.
[QUOTE=AK'z;34494746]Any music movies anyone would recommend? Besides The Wall and Spinal Tap. I saw the Brian Wilson Smile documentary which was awesome, but need more to watch.[/QUOTE] Get Him To The Greek :smug:
High Fidelity? [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] or The Boat that Rocked :v:
[QUOTE=AK'z;34494746]Any music movies anyone would recommend? Besides The Wall and Spinal Tap. I saw the Brian Wilson Smile documentary which was awesome, but need more to watch.[/QUOTE] do musicals count? Hair, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Chicago, Grease, Rent, Spring Awakening, etc.
[QUOTE=Dopey Trout;34495396]High Fidelity? [/QUOTE] that movie is great [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ButtsexV3;34495410]Rocky Horror Picture Show[/QUOTE] Yeah, I should watch this.
Guys I found normal lolicore! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg7xJOiawcw[/media] It actually some pretty good future garage.
Oh shit I forgot about Little Shop of Horrors :byodood: [editline]1st February 2012[/editline] AK'Z. WATCH THAT
[QUOTE=AK'z;34494746]Any music movies anyone would recommend? Besides The Wall and Spinal Tap. I saw the Brian Wilson Smile documentary which was awesome, but need more to watch.[/QUOTE] K-On movie
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;34495261]roflmao I was forced to watch that once.[/QUOTE] That's what happened to me in case of that movie. It wasn't bad, just not in my zone of comfort.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.