• Music Chat Thread: January 2012 Extra Spiders Edition
    4,398 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34025810]I'm paying up to 200 to go to Soundwave. :( :argh:[/QUOTE] I wasn't complaining really, just comparing to Tezza :v: [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] Wup, page king. Dance peasants. Dance for your king
[QUOTE=Dopey Trout;34026121]I wasn't complaining really, just comparing to Tezza :v: [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] Wup, page king. Dance peasants. Dance for your king[/QUOTE] Kneeling is ok right
[QUOTE=Dopey Trout;34026121]I wasn't complaining really, just comparing to Tezza :v: [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] Wup, page king. Dance peasants. Dance for your king[/QUOTE] I refuse. ANd I know you weren't complaining, I just find it ridiculous how prices differ so much from the UK to Australia.
Australia do certainly suffer. Hmm these $200 shoes are super expensive, lets the the uk price. oh theyre like 40 there lol
UK swag [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] Can I get banned for saying swag? I feel like I can.
It's not like you're saying [sp]nigger[/sp]. Swag isn't offensive to people with common sense.
I'm sure Australia has swag. Been to the beach lately?
[QUOTE=l l;34015850]Okay I think I mean in a song with the drums as well, I gotta hear it! And I did see his post.[/QUOTE] desum is a tard for missing the fact the song I really thought was correct was this! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG5xHpJPSNo[/media] [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] that's the best I could do. it's not the same, but there are 9 million songs with that descending chromatic riff. [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] another possibility [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA[/media]
[video=youtube;mEyKvdr5y2s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEyKvdr5y2s[/video] Posted this in hip hop thread too but its pretty awesome. [B]Trinity gets a Quasimoto doll for Christmas[/B]
O hello new thread.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34026774]I refuse. ANd I know you weren't complaining, I just find it ridiculous how prices differ so much from the UK to Australia.[/QUOTE] Hey, bitch at Americans before you bitch at us. At least your beaches aren't shit
Goddamn Cloudkicker is good.
And you get fucking wallabies FFFF- my automerge
[QUOTE=Dopey Trout;34030945]Hey, bitch at Americans before you bitch at us. At least your beaches aren't shit[/QUOTE] This is true. [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Dopey Trout;34030947]And you get fucking wallabies[/QUOTE] Even more true. But it rains a lot in Scotland doesn't it? Rain is good, good for the brain.
there's beaches in the uk?
[QUOTE=Kalkka;34030957]there's beaches in the uk?[/QUOTE] No shit.
Listened to Iron Maiden and Rush for the first time in a while, so good man.
We're having a windy spell at the moment. Of course the way people are bitching you'd think it was the apocalypse. I'm just pissed cos my girlfriend is stuck in St Andrews on the other side of a currently closed railway bridge :<
I have the house to myself for 5 days so I'm happy as you can be. Gon be playing music super loud all day.
So I posted this on Neutral Milk Hotel's shoutbox: "So listened to ItAOtS after getting sick of all the hype. It's okay, ridiculously overrated though. " I get "It's not overrated (it's perfect IMO), but it is definitely overhyped. If that makes any sense. Listen to it some more, it will probably grow on you. " and "Most original band I have ever listened to." Then I get a message to my shoutbox: "I saw what you wrote in the NMH shout box and I completely agree with you. Haha. " aw ye [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] ItAOtS was folk rock with lots of influences but that's it. Got no special wibes from it, it was just basic to me.
Last.fm shoutboxes are quite good. Even on bands like Attack Attack or KsE where there's 'metal purists' trying to troll people.
[QUOTE=Calkkuna;34031084]So I posted this on Neutral Milk Hotel's shoutbox: "So listened to ItAOtS after getting sick of all the hype. It's okay, ridiculously overrated though. " I get "It's not overrated (it's perfect IMO), but it is definitely overhyped. If that makes any sense. Listen to it some more, it will probably grow on you. " and "Most original band I have ever listened to." Then I get a message to my shoutbox: "I saw what you wrote in the NMH shout box and I completely agree with you. Haha. " aw ye [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] ItAOtS was folk rock with lots of influences but that's it. Got no special wibes from it, it was just basic to me.[/QUOTE] Listen again. This time with ears. Oh and try actually listening to the lyrics.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;34030991]I have the house to myself for 5 days so I'm happy as you can be. Gon be playing music super loud all day.[/QUOTE] I have the house to my self since today, tomorrow and thursday. Pretty good.
I love having the house for myself, I feel responsible and good then. Shame it doesn't happen very often.
[QUOTE=kitteh-nator;34031179]Listen again. This time with ears. Oh and try actually listening to the lyrics.[/QUOTE] It's about this point in the album [Quote] Your father made fetuses with flesh licking ladies, While you and your mother were asleep in the trailer park. Thunderous sparks from the dark of the stadiums, The music and medicine you needed for comforting. So make all your fat fleshy fingers to moving, And pluck all your silly strings, bend all your notes for me. Soft silly music is meaningful magical, The movements were beautiful, all in your ovaries. All of them milking with green fleshy flowers, While powerful pistons were sugary sweet machines. Smelling of semen all under the garden Was all you were needing when you still believed in me.[/quote] That listening any further becomes quite a chore.
I agree with Calkkuna. I enjoyed it but in no way found it as massively important as others do. In terms of conceptual indie Hospice is far far superior
[QUOTE=MrJazzy;34031220]I love having the house for myself, I feel responsible and good then. Shame it doesn't happen very often.[/QUOTE] Good time to blast music... among other things. [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Dopey Trout;34031261]I agree with Calkkuna. I enjoyed it but in no way found it as massively important as others do. In terms of conceptual indie Hospice is far far superior[/QUOTE] I do not see the appeal in Hospice. [editline]3rd January 2012[/editline] I'm so glad I got this G35 for half price and not full. It seems as if it were never tested. As an overpriced gaming headset, it's awesome imo, but there's such inconvenient flaws. First of all if you raise the mic to mute it (a nice feature), it cuts your 5.1 to 2.0 stereo. Like really, is there a reason for this? Oh and they make a big deal about the side buttons, but they're so easy to press that if you bind them to anything inconvenient, you will rage and instantly disable these buttons. Also crushes your skull after like an hour.l
Don't bind em to anything special then :v: Man it's pretty breezey today I must say, spot of rain too. Welp this calls for a cup of tea I say :monocle:
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34031638]Don't bind em to anything special then :v: Man it's pretty breezey today I must say, spot of rain too. Welp this calls for a cup of tea I say :monocle:[/QUOTE] I don't :smug: I used to have them set to different voice morph presets for t3h lulz xD but now i have them to go back, play and skip in WMP which does nothing if it isn't open.
[QUOTE=Pierrewithahat;34031638]Don't bind em to anything special then :v: Man it's pretty breezey today I must say, spot of rain too. Welp this calls for a cup of tea I say :monocle:[/QUOTE] Pommy scot. There are a bunch of really good TV shows that get cancelled after their first season. It sucks.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.