• Vidya Game Thread v3 - Nuttin' But ARMA (and LoL sometimes)
    9,998 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Mbbird;35921811]As early as possible, so lets aim for 11 or 12 Pacific coast time.[/QUOTE] I probably won't be back for a couple hours after that then.
Anybody down for freeroam in airport vehicles? Towing tractor, bendy bus, and firetruck, all with things like mk19's, machine guns, and maybe even a howitzer attached?
ILL BE THERE [B][I][U] ILL BE THERE[/U][/I][/B] [editline]11th May 2012[/editline] for tomorrow that is
[QUOTE=Mbbird;35921641]btw Duel unbanned you from mumble :)[/QUOTE] and then foos flips shit [editline]11th May 2012[/editline] whoah what [url]http://www.gamefront.com/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-online-mod-released/[/url] [editline]11th May 2012[/editline] [url]http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-online[/url] oh shit what this looks rad as fuck!!
I would play that mod with you, but i dont have call of pripyat i only have shadow of chernobyl. And, mbbird so i stil hav version like 2.4 of sixupdater or something outdated, i updated it last night, an reinstalled acre, and im pretty sure it worked because it actually put the files in for me, and errything so you should test it with me before you guys start playing to see if it works
[QUOTE=Mbbird;35921641]btw Duel unbanned you from mumble :)[/QUOTE] brb running to the bunker. bomb's about to blow
[QUOTE=venom;35922591]and then foos flips shit [editline]11th May 2012[/editline] whoah what [url]http://www.gamefront.com/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-online-mod-released/[/url] [editline]11th May 2012[/editline] [url]http://www.moddb.com/mods/stalker-online[/url] oh shit what this looks rad as fuck!![/QUOTE] [B][I][U]LETS DO IT !!!!!!!!!!![/U][/I][/B]
Alright guys hop on the mumble for Arma in the next half hour or so. Hopefully we'll get started soon. 109.169.64.5 64738 [editline]12th May 2012[/editline] We're going to be using ACRE. [editline]12th May 2012[/editline] NEW DEVELOPMENTS ON ACRE PROBLEMS: Running Steam, Combined Ops, and Teamspeak as admin with a Sixupdater installation fixes everything.
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2ngsheg.jpg[/img] this is how ranzome does roadblock duty
Goddamnittt guys get in here Sahrani is cool as FUCK
I would play, but I got a ST session in 1 1/2 hours.
[QUOTE=Mbbird;35929525]Goddamnittt guys get in here Sahrani is cool as FUCK[/QUOTE] I just got home from my university tour so I'll be on soon.
What are some good games on Steam for under 20 USD?
Wow fuck off sixupdater I don't want the ACE soundmod but instead you make me sit here for 15 fucking minutes downloading it.
right click ACEX_SM remove from preset done
[QUOTE=venom;35930174]right click ACEX_SM remove from preset done[/QUOTE] It doesn't let me though.
try clicking the A2 OA preset after you remove it, it should refresh it
wow now teamspeak says my acre plugin is wrong [editline]12th May 2012[/editline] Holy shit finally it works.
wow I was playing Cold War Crisis mod for C&C Generals ZH awesome as fuc, why did I not play this more often when I first got it a couple years ago
hopy dicks acre is like 100% necessary from now on, even in small squad environments, the local chat is awesome
NPH, i'm gonna get eve teach em and stupideye and lets form an ifap cooperation and scam people so we can be rich
Ok I'll start grinding
NPH add me on steam
Sorry I bailed, mothers day breakfast tomorrow, had to go to mums. Kid brother and his brilliant group of friends tossed an aerosol can onto the fire outside, lucky one of them didn't get a good chunk of shrapnel in them. Either way, German and whoever, I'm glad to pick up a radio op position in arma for you from now on, I love the idea of it. Probably the same reason why I love mining in Eve, it's peaceful and doesn't make me die a lot, and I feel like I'm helping out more this way, seeing as im shit with guns lol
[QUOTE=No Party Hats;35933668]Sorry I bailed, mothers day breakfast tomorrow, had to go to mums. Kid brother and his brilliant group of friends tossed an aerosol can onto the fire outside, lucky one of them didn't get a good chunk of shrapnel in them. Either way, German and whoever, I'm glad to pick up a radio op position in arma for you from now on, I love the idea of it. Probably the same reason why I love mining in Eve, it's peaceful and doesn't make me die a lot, and I feel like I'm helping out more this way, seeing as im shit with guns lol[/QUOTE] woo . the airsupport went horribly btw i passed out after being shot by zu23 and SLAMMED into the ground right next to the squad
I find Arma 2 insanely hard to play unless you're out about 300m. CQB or anything less than 300m combat kills my framerate for some reason.
Same, I've got a damn good PC, but you can definitely tell when you've got some VERY slight lag in that game. I find that the best way to do combat is to play with Post Processing OFF, and extra shit like AF off as well. Gives you that slight boost. Sadly, I'm so used to twitch shooters that any non-marksman roles are useless in my hands. [editline]12th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=W0w00t;35933782]woo . the airsupport went horribly btw i passed out after being shot by zu23 and SLAMMED into the ground right next to the squad[/QUOTE] lol wish I was there to see it. But definitely one of these times I'm gonna play as a War Reporter, and probably do a ton of Radio shit for you guys. I'm pissed I had to leave right as we got Ground to Air working though, shit would've been so good.
Every fucking time we actually play Arma something happens and I sit watching everyone die for 30 minutes. First it was my autistic family, now I died for no fucking reason when we tried to do a HALO jump.
Im bored, no one wants to play anything
play lol with me and my friends, as long you don't insult them.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.