• Vidya Game Thread v3 - Nuttin' But ARMA (and LoL sometimes)
    9,998 replies, posted
[QUOTE=venom;36460475]i want to do this[/QUOTE] This would be fine as long as we were allowed to pick up equipment and better guns from enemies.
i wanna go back to krundle not ifap [U]krundle[/U]
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;36460490]This would be fine as long as we were allowed to pick up equipment and better guns from enemies.[/QUOTE] well obviously that'd be the point lol, we'd have to be super careful with the first few kills at least, until everyone gets equipped with some decent stuff
guys maybe when arma 3 comes out everything will be fine
maybe
i'm more than willing to organize another event, preferably another roadtrip if we get a good idea going, i'll start planning and building missions and posters and shit
Let's be Ukraine and fight Chernarus so we can fight ourselves in an alternate dimension. [url]http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14734[/url] [editline]23rd June 2012[/editline] And if you go the mod team's site you can get Ukrainian Humvees with NSVs.
lets do roadtrip sahrani [editline]23rd June 2012[/editline] roadtrip afghanistan?
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;36460895]Let's be Ukraine and fight Chernarus so we can fight ourselves in an alternate dimension. [url]http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14734[/url] [editline]23rd June 2012[/editline] And if you go the mod team's site you can get Ukrainian Humvees with NSVs.[/QUOTE] no we're not downloading more units [QUOTE=W0w00t;36461003]lets do roadtrip sahrani [editline]23rd June 2012[/editline] roadtrip afghanistan?[/QUOTE] i like both of those
[QUOTE=venom;36461066]no we're not downloading more units [/QUOTE] Can we at least have Russians that actually look like they belong in 2012 and not 1996?
arma2s from 2009 so its correct lol [editline]23rd June 2012[/editline] i mean like you don't see me complaining about the usmc and army not having FROG and combat shirts and multicam n shit [editline]23rd June 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=venom;36461066]no we're not downloading more units i like both of those[/QUOTE] lets collaborate
[QUOTE=W0w00t;36461161]arma2s from 2009 so its correct lol [/QUOTE] Even for 2009 the Russians were incorrect. I mean did BI not see the Russians invading Georgia while they were developing Arma 2 and think "hey, maybe we should make our Russians look more modern to match up with our modern looking Marines"
OH MY GOD TAEPO THIS IS SO ANNOYING, THIS WILL DEFINITELY HELP FIX OUR PROBLEM OF NOT SHOWING UP, RIGHT??? MORE UNITS, MORE DOWNLOADS, LESS PEOPLE, LESS FUN
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;36461206]Even for 2009 the Russians were incorrect. I mean did BI not see the Russians invading Georgia while they were developing Arma 2 and think "hey, maybe we should make our Russians look more modern to match up with our modern looking Marines"[/QUOTE] BIG DEAL [B][I][U]WE'LL BE KILLING THEM ALL ANYWAYS[/U][/I][/B]
Let us spawn a thousand rabbits and give everyone hunting rifles then teleport everyone into a hanger and shut the door.
also 1h 30 of shacktac session has been restarting the server due to connection issues and desync, so shacktac is by no means perfect as far as technical shit goes
[QUOTE=oakman26;36461288]OH MY GOD TAEPO THIS IS SO ANNOYING, THIS WILL DEFINITELY HELP FIX OUR PROBLEM OF NOT SHOWING UP, RIGHT??? MORE UNITS, MORE DOWNLOADS, LESS PEOPLE, LESS FUN[/QUOTE] Oh no a whole 37MB that we can just put in our SVN to have an OPFOR that doesn't look like a 3rd world army. How will we ever survive with an extra 37MB in our Arma 2 folders? And how will we ever download it? It takes 5 seconds oh my god that's such a long download. [editline]23rd June 2012[/editline] Ok not 5 seconds more like a minute but still. [editline]23rd June 2012[/editline] Seriously, one minute to download these and they make the Russians not look like they came straight out of the 1st Chechen War [url]http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16542[/url] [editline]23rd June 2012[/editline] Actually there's a replacement config for those so if it's client side I'll just use it myself if you're all to pissy about downloading 37MB.
do it lol
[IMG]http://gyazo.com/9a8da18bc08cec607301a96c034ad464.png?1340498622[/IMG]
To stronk
the fuck's the point of you guys showing us your ending scoreboard things from lol should i start showing you guys my ending scoreboards in bf3 and tf2????????????
[QUOTE=Tark;36462295]the fuck's the point of you guys showing us your ending scoreboard things from lol should i start showing you guys my ending scoreboards in bf3 and tf2????????????[/QUOTE] whats the point in you bitching about everything
[QUOTE=piggycan99;36462317]whats the point in you bitching about everything[/QUOTE] kyle whats the point
Sorry for posting video game related things in the video game thread :(
^
[QUOTE=Tark;36462326]kyle whats the point[/QUOTE] vidya game thread, fragg posts vidya nothing wrong
i regret finding this thread
[QUOTE=Tark;36462295]the fuck's the point of you guys showing us your ending scoreboard things from lol should i start showing you guys my ending scoreboards in bf3 and tf2????????????[/QUOTE] I agree. Nobody understands what the fuck any of it means unless you play LoL.
you could just put them into one post at the end of the day instead of posting one at the end of every fucking game you guys play
[QUOTE=venom;36462420]you could just put them into one post at the end of the day instead of posting one at the end of every fucking game you guys play[/QUOTE] we posted like 2 in 2 days
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.