• Airsoft Chat Thread V.6 - GAY_WEED_AIRSOFT_69 EDITION
    9,092 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34381452]But everyone would still go on USA team. Unless it was Rossia vs Chechens/terrorists[/QUOTE] I would be on the Asian Armed Forces team with Code.
Tan gear on OD/MARPAT y/n?
[QUOTE=Psycoace2;34381605]Tan gear on OD/MARPAT y/n?[/QUOTE] That's what I've run a few times, it's pretty cool. Generic but less so than UCP spam I guess.
marpat is meant to go with coyote brown / tan for both, woodland and desert
CB gear is magical it matches perfectly with both arid and woodland bdu's
eliminates a need for gear in a camo pattern for each area kinda what the army is going for except they're going for a middle camo for gear then 3 different for areas desert, transitional (think multicam and ucp-d) and woodland
hello
Why is it so god damn hard to find a magazine follower? Seriously, this fucking sucks.
[QUOTE=W0w00t;34381855]eliminates a need for gear in a camo pattern for each area kinda what the army is going for except they're going for a middle camo for gear then 3 different for areas desert, transitional (think multicam and ucp-d) and woodland[/QUOTE] anything is better than acu acu is gay
Sooo, I was swapping to my M4-length barrel and I've found out that my hopup bucking has some strange bulge inside of it, that's supposedly there so the nub/distancer isn't really needed anymore. Maybe that's why my hopup adjustment was good when it was basically turned all the way off. Took out the nub, gonna see if it really works fine without it.
I don't know if this was posted yet but Magpul is making airsoft versions of the G36 Pmag. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsoDgF544k[/media]
Isn't a big feature on g36 mags the clipping together thing? Either way it seems a lot like reinventing the wheel.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34381452]But everyone would still go on USA team. Unless it was Rossia vs Chechens/terrorists[/QUOTE] I swear, if i ever work/open/own a field, USA will always be portrayed as the bad guy. If USA is even IN the op.
[QUOTE=Year_of_Lurking;34390641]Isn't a big feature on g36 mags the clipping together thing? Either way it seems a lot like reinventing the wheel.[/QUOTE] I think the clips on the mags are really weak. And the G36 Pmags aren't as bulky so you can use regular STANAG pouches instead of buying dedicated G36 pouches. [editline]25th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ossumsauce;34390647]I swear, if i ever work/open/own a field, USA will always be portrayed as the bad guy. If USA is even IN the op.[/QUOTE] And then your field gets about 5 regulars because no Multicam allowed.
Screaming kids & smelly immigrants is probably the worst thing ever on the bus/metro.
[QUOTE=felix the cat;34384767]Why is it so god damn hard to find a magazine follower? Seriously, this fucking sucks.[/QUOTE] Let me know if you find one? My friend lost a follower, so he broke open one of my midcaps and stole the follower to fix it. :v:
amd 65 [img]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/402452_10150504414986134_76891161133_8846748_954069792_n.jpg[/img] jg. 180 dolla. not sure what to think. I was really hoping it was cyma making it
JG is getting better. I'd wait for reviews though
where da foregrip at
They forgot it i guess. I could've swore it was on at the echo1 booth at shotshow
ive heard the new metal stamped receiver jg 74s arent too bad i'd still replace gb with a cm02b if i got it though
Ya I'd mostly care about externals with them anyway. I hope they aren't pot metal.
Emailed those Goblin dudes about how many nickles I would have to roll to get them to make me a full length double-barrel. Hopefully they will do it, and not for a bad price. [editline]25th January 2012[/editline] Good news, their planning to make a full length double barrel in 6-11 months. Time to play the waiting game. [editline]25th January 2012[/editline] Good news, their planning to make a full length double barrel in 6-11 months. Time to play the waiting game.
[QUOTE=FPKawaii;34395791]Emailed those Goblin dudes about how many nickles I would have to roll to get them to make me a full length double-barrel. Hopefully they will do it, and not for a bad price. [editline]25th January 2012[/editline] Good news, their planning to make a full length double barrel in 6-11 months. Time to play the waiting game. [editline]25th January 2012[/editline] Good news, their planning to make a full length double barrel in 6-11 months. Time to play the waiting game.[/QUOTE] Pretty sweet, but won't the full length barrel raise the fps to ridiculous velocities?
[url]http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=9974[/url] It doesn't work that way, dammit.
[1/25/2012 7:39:37 PM] Jat Goodwin: i got temp banned for trolling and never went back [1/25/2012 7:40:05 PM] ****** ******: you should! You're the smartest tech there and a few people could use your advice. Plus, you're an awesome poster regardles [1/25/2012 7:40:12 PM] Jat Goodwin: k
Hello Jat.
Good afternoon!
Good morning Jomt.
2.15pm here, I'm in school :v: How are you guys?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.