• Airsoft Chat Thread V.6 - GAY_WEED_AIRSOFT_69 EDITION
    9,092 replies, posted
Took me six hours to disassemble my new M14, replace the motor, spring, and hop-up nub, re-shim it, and put it back together. Too many tiny screws. At the end I wound up with a U-shaped bracket I have no idea what to do with or where it was supposed to be, so into the parts bin it goes. This gun has some of the nicest fake wood I've seen on a clone, except for the seam lines which will need work.
[QUOTE=catbarf;34398770]At the end I wound up with a U-shaped bracket I have no idea what to do with or where it was supposed to be, so into the parts bin it goes.[/QUOTE] Isn't it the thing that secures the inner barrel to the hopup chamber?
Heh, ooops :v:
[QUOTE=BBOOBBYY!;34399155]Isn't it the thing that secures the inner barrel to the hopup chamber?[/QUOTE] Nope, this is much bigger, and has a weird lopsided shape. I suspect it may go in the outer barrel assembly somewhere, but I have no idea where.
Got a picture of it?
I'll take one later when I photograph the gun. So far it seems to be working fine, so I don't think it's a critical part, but for the sake of completion I would like to figure out where it goes and get it back in.
I've got this black and gray plaid jacket, and a nice black (fedora-ish?) hat. Should I skirmish this tomorrow at the CQB game? EDIT: [img]http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y367/Battle_Muffin/cqbref1.jpg[/img] Got a ref job at the place. Now I get to explain to noobs why dumping whole mags on full auto is not okay.
Don't wear fedora-esque hats. Maybe my perspective is biased because I go a nerd college, but it's seriously overused and has gone from 'kinda cool in a retro way' to 'just dumb'.
There's a reason why the for the subtitle of the fix up thread. No fedoras.
[QUOTE=Jenkem;34401158]I've got this black and gray plaid jacket, and a nice black (fedora-ish?) hat. Should I skirmish this tomorrow at the CQB game? EDIT: [img]http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y367/Battle_Muffin/cqbref1.jpg[/img] Got a ref job at the place. Now I get to explain to noobs why dumping whole mags on full auto is not okay.[/QUOTE] woah nice tarp man
[QUOTE=notrabies;34396102]Pretty sweet, but won't the full length barrel raise the fps to ridiculous velocities?[/QUOTE] It shoots 250 as is. [editline]26th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Jenkem;34401158]I've got this black and gray plaid jacket, and a nice black (fedora-ish?) hat. Should I skirmish this tomorrow at the CQB game? EDIT: [img]http://i1030.photobucket.com/albums/y367/Battle_Muffin/cqbref1.jpg[/img] Got a ref job at the place. Now I get to explain to noobs why dumping whole mags on full auto is not okay.[/QUOTE] You look fucking retarded.
[QUOTE=FPKawaii;34403814] You look fucking retarded.[/QUOTE] Rude. But anywhoo, I just modded my WA's hop up and now it gets comparable range to my M4 and MP40 :dance:
This is my dream to attend this or something like it [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdV_uS5ql8A[/media] I wish there were places that held Namsoft events around here. There was one last year in my state but it was really far up North and I couldn't get a ride (don't have my car).
So I got my boots back from my friend, apparently they were sitting in his car for like 2 months along with another friend's LC-1 harness. I took that too and found a little prize. [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/sg4h8o.jpg[/IMG] That's fucking staying there
[QUOTE=felix the cat;34403967]Rude. But anywhoo, I just modded my WA's hop up and now it gets comparable range to my M4 and MP40 :dance:[/QUOTE] WHAT
[QUOTE=Fish Muffin;34404160]WHAT[/QUOTE] Yup. It's awesome
It's technically a fedora, but it doesn't look like one of those $5 ones you can get at Wal-Mart. If it'll make you guys feel better, I could wear a different shirt, or a trench coat.
If you wore a trenchcoat, a suit and had a thompson, then I think the fedora would be acceptable.
[QUOTE=felix the cat;34404578]If you wore a trenchcoat, a suit and had a thompson, then I think the fedora would be acceptable.[/QUOTE] Or use the M16 and throw a light plate carrier over the suit for modern mafia [editline]26th January 2012[/editline] The plate carrier must be black though
Jesus Jenkem just cut it with the fedora shit, no matter what you wear it with you will look like a fucking geeky retarded sperg. [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Flaming and trolling. Yet again. Next is permaban." - postal))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=FPKawaii;34405113]Jesus Jenkem just cut it with the fedora shit, no matter what you wear it with you will look like a fucking geeky retarded sperg.[/QUOTE] Jesus dude, what the fuck is your problem? You've been an ass to everyone for weeks. Go get laid or something, mellow the fuck out.
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34405795]Go get laid or something[/QUOTE] That was your resolution, correct? I've got my chicks, you get one now.
[img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/423954_10150506841587469_29401337468_8894438_905050336_n1.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=FPKawaii;34405894]That was your resolution, correct? I've got my chicks, you get one now.[/QUOTE] Remember how you were an ass to me not too long ago about how apparently all of my posts involve shotguns? I do, and I've noticed that the only thing your posts are about anymore are rude insults. The fuck's wrong with you? Seriously, please shut the hell up or start actually contributing. For all of German's shitposting, he posts lots of relevant details about uniform stuff, what do you do around here? /Rage induced rant. [editline]26th January 2012[/editline] Just to piss you off, I'd like to inform everyone that I got my M1100 parts installed and its firing like a fucking champ. First shell fired ejected about 4 feet away.
I'm not just jumping on a Band Wagon. I always thought Kawaii was a hipster douchebag and it seems like all he ever does is insult us. I dislike GermanAA but I hate Kawaii.
nigqa
I like germanAAgun
I legitimately used to like Kawaii, but he's far too angry. Sure, Notrabies posts about shotguns; but they're AIRSOFT GUNS in an AIRSOFT forum, and he's helped loads of people. Sure, Ossum posts a lot about his personal life, but he just wants somebody to talk to. It might get a little out of hand, but, in my personal opinion, it's somewhat understandable. But all Kawaii does here is be angry. [editline]26th January 2012[/editline] And German's kickass.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34404853]Or use the M16 and throw a light plate carrier over the suit for modern mafia [editline]26th January 2012[/editline] The plate carrier must be black though[/QUOTE] as cool as this sounds, it seems like you'd just look like this [img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120122151350/callofduty/images/1/1c/Vladimir_Makarov.png[/img] unless you actually had a sweet trenchcoat to go over the suit and plate carrier, and a really nice fedora
[QUOTE=notrabies;34406646]Just to piss you off, I'd like to inform everyone that I got my M1100 parts installed and its firing like a fucking champ. First shell fired ejected about 4 feet away.[/QUOTE] That's supposed to piss me off? [editline]26th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;34406712]I'm not just jumping on a Band Wagon. I always thought Kawaii was a hipster douchebag and it seems like all he ever does is insult us. I dislike GermanAA but I hate Kawaii.[/QUOTE] So even way back when I wasn't a hipster who actually contributed and wasn't an asshole, I was still a hipster and you hated me?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.