• Airsoft Chat Thread V.6 - GAY_WEED_AIRSOFT_69 EDITION
    9,092 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Greeneyes;34421428]just saved up enough money for a beta project ak, man I'm pleased.[/QUOTE] that tan one from ebairsoft?
[QUOTE=the_killer24;34421451]but you could get a nice rs, lct, or vfc for that money[/QUOTE] yer but I'm looking for something different [editline]27th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=venom;34421456]that tan one from ebairsoft?[/QUOTE] its tan/darkearth, maybe it's on ebairsoft
so after saving my pennies and change for about 7 years (literally) i ended up with about $270. Bought myself some new boots (Converse Stealth 8874) and my glock is coming in monday, and I got a sexy gun bag and some pistol mag pouches. I FEEL LIKE I HAVE INFINITE MONEY.
Woo! The converse boots are amazing. I wear mine every day, they're so comfy.
[QUOTE=deathmog;34422632]Woo! The converse boots are amazing. I wear mine every day, they're so comfy.[/QUOTE] You mean these? [URL="http://greenteaglorification.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/converse-dream.jpg"]http://greenteaglorification.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/converse-dream.jpg[/URL]
[img]http://www.militaryboots.com/Data/Default/Images/Catalog/325/mens-converse-8-stealth-ct-sz-desert-tan.jpg[/img] These :v:
Aww man, it was supposed to be a zing...
refresh page and rerate
God fucking dammit. I'm cursed with gas pistols. Of the seven I own: -The Tanaka CPP drops pellets out the barrel with alarming regularity -The Maruzen PPK (after switching frames) double feeds and fires full auto about 1/3 of the time -The KWA G18c vents like a motherfucker -The KJW 1911 somehow won't function for no apparent reason -The KJW M9 sometimes fails to feed properly -And the two I'm selling work pretty well (HFC M9 and TM Hicapa) Fuck you, airsoft Gods
[QUOTE=TacticalHijack;34423068]God fucking dammit. I'm cursed with gas pistols. Of the seven I own: -The Tanaka CPP drops pellets out the barrel with alarming regularity -The Maruzen PPK (after switching frames) double feeds and fires full auto about 1/3 of the time -The KWA G18c vents like a motherfucker -The KJW 1911 somehow won't function for no apparent reason -The KJW M9 sometimes fails to feed properly -And the two I'm selling work pretty well (HFC M9 and TM Hicapa) Fuck you, airsoft Gods[/QUOTE] Would you rather be cursed with EVERYTHING never working, or just GBBs? For me it's little shit, little shit that could be fixed but the airsoft gods teamed up with the financial gods to double penetrate me. SCAR: lol easily fixable hop-up came to you as a lemon when you get one because your friend's that you got to shoot performed flawlessly and awesomely HFC M9: Lol trigger spring no replacements makes me never work WE 1911: Lol mags suck dick G&G F2000: Lol only high-caps and they keep breaking and hop-up sucks but it k for CQB but nothing else M14: Lol fucking everything(hop-up, barrel, wiring, possibly gearbox and motor, externals break at an alarming pace, just fucking everything) MP5: lol entire front end breaks off constantly M16: lol gearbox and motor barely works and shitty barrel and hop-up And i can't afford to fix them or buy new guns so i'm constantly taking up the ass from the airsoft gods and getting facefucked by the financial gods.
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34425177]Would you rather be cursed with EVERYTHING never working, or just GBBs? For me it's little shit, little shit that could be fixed but the airsoft gods teamed up with the financial gods to double penetrate me. SCAR: lol easily fixable hop-up came to you as a lemon when you get one because your friend's that you got to shoot performed flawlessly and awesomely HFC M9: Lol trigger spring no replacements makes me never work WE 1911: Lol mags suck dick G&G F2000: Lol only high-caps and they keep breaking and hop-up sucks but it k for CQB but nothing else M14: Lol fucking everything(hop-up, barrel, wiring, possibly gearbox and motor, externals break at an alarming pace, just fucking everything) MP5: lol entire front end breaks off constantly M16: lol gearbox and motor barely works and shitty barrel and hop-up And i can't afford to fix them or buy new guns so i'm constantly taking up the ass from the airsoft gods and getting facefucked by the financial gods.[/QUOTE] what kind of SCAR do you have?
Ossum, why not get G&G midcaps, not high caps? And how do you break multiple high caps?
[QUOTE=TaiwanesePrick;34425327]what kind of SCAR do you have?[/QUOTE] D-boys SCAR-H [editline]27th January 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Year_of_Lurking;34425404]Ossum, why not get G&G midcaps, not high caps? And how do you break multiple high caps?[/QUOTE] Wait, G&G midcaps work in G&G F2000s? This is news to me. I'm not sure, but the latest doesn't feed because the whole assembly split in two.
[QUOTE=TacticalHijack;34423068]God fucking dammit. I'm cursed with gas pistols. Of the seven I own: -The Tanaka CPP drops pellets out the barrel with alarming regularity [B]Well the problem there is that you have a Tanaka :v:[/B] -The Maruzen PPK (after switching frames) double feeds and fires full auto about 1/3 of the time [B]Your new frame/slide is fitted incorrectly[/B] -The KWA G18c vents like a motherfucker [B]You need to grease your seals. Specifically, the top one that feeds gas into the BBU[/B] -The KJW 1911 somehow won't function for no apparent reason [B]It's a KJW 1911, what did you expect?[/B] -The KJW M9 sometimes fails to feed properly [B]Either a problem with your mag's feed lips or your loading nozzle (most likely the loading nozzle)[/B] -And the two I'm selling work pretty well (HFC M9 and TM Hicapa) [B]If I were you, I'd keep the TM HiCapa given that all your other pistols are borked[/B] Fuck you, airsoft Gods[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34425177]Would you rather be cursed with EVERYTHING never working, or just GBBs? For me it's little shit, little shit that could be fixed but the airsoft gods teamed up with the financial gods to double penetrate me. SCAR: lol easily fixable hop-up came to you as a lemon when you get one because your friend's that you got to shoot performed flawlessly and awesomely HFC M9: Lol trigger spring no replacements makes me never work WE 1911: Lol mags suck dick G&G F2000: Lol only high-caps and they keep breaking and hop-up sucks but it k for CQB but nothing else M14: Lol fucking everything(hop-up, barrel, wiring, possibly gearbox and motor, externals break at an alarming pace, just fucking everything) MP5: lol entire front end breaks off constantly M16: lol gearbox and motor barely works and shitty barrel and hop-up And i can't afford to fix them or buy new guns so i'm constantly taking up the ass from the airsoft gods and getting facefucked by the financial gods.[/QUOTE] Story of my life. At least we aren't alone.
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34425577] Wait, G&G midcaps work in G&G F2000s? This is news to me. [/QUOTE] Yep. afaik that's the only midcaps that work with the g&g f2000
[QUOTE=Year_of_Lurking;34425719]Yep. afaik that's the only midcaps that work with the g&g f2000[/QUOTE] Well then, i am happier now.
[QUOTE=Year_of_Lurking;34425719]Yep. afaik that's the only midcaps that work with the g&g f2000[/QUOTE] You can modify other midcaps to work.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;34425826]You can modify other midcaps to work.[/QUOTE] I'm talking without mods. I know you can mod them but eh.
Why is the G&G F2000 not TM compatible with mags? Hell, why isn't everything TM compatible with mags? If a gun uses proprietary magazines, I sure as hell wouldn't buy it. I wonder why manufacturers haven't caught on to this yet...
proprietary
[QUOTE=the_killer24;34425941]proprietary[/QUOTE] fuck you autocorrect
Felix, Regarding the PPK/s, I'd switch the frame back, but it was such a pain in the ass it's not worth it. I'm just gonna pay a pistol tech $15 and not spend 3 hours trying to get the little fucker in. I do not recommend upgrading the PPK to anyone who isn't very experienced with GBBs and/or has 3 hands. And thanks for the help with the Glock. Gonna try that out tonight. Haven't tried to fix it yet (it's been in storage)
[QUOTE=TaiwanesePrick;34425897]Why is the G&G F2000 not TM compatible with mags? Hell, why isn't everything TM compatible with mags? If a gun uses proprietary magazines, I sure as hell wouldn't buy it. I wonder why manufacturers haven't caught on to this yet...[/QUOTE] It's because a screw on the gearbox pushes up on the mag because it's too far forward.
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34426131]It's because a screw on the gearbox pushes up on the mag because it's too far forward.[/QUOTE] I thought they made a new screw that fixes this? Or you could try and get a different screw off mcmaster-carr or something.
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34426131]It's because a screw on the gearbox pushes up on the mag because it's too far forward.[/QUOTE] can't you just remove the screw? Or is it part of the gearbox design, period?
[QUOTE=TaiwanesePrick;34426185]can't you just remove the screw? Or is it part of the gearbox design, period?[/QUOTE] gearbox design, the screw position juts out of the gearbox.
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34426289]gearbox design, the screw position juts out of the gearbox.[/QUOTE] could you use a set screw or something?
[QUOTE=iFail;34427286]could you use a set screw or something?[/QUOTE] What do you mean?
[QUOTE=ossumsauce;34427339]What do you mean?[/QUOTE] Is it like the head of a screw preventing mag insertion? if so, couldn't you figure out the thread and order a set screw like this?: [img]http://images1.mcmaster.com/Contents/gfx/Intermediate%20Pages/91375a865p1_land.png?ver=10739511[/img] [editline]28th January 2012[/editline] also, i think some plastic mags can be filed down to fit.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.