• SPUD AND RETY DOUBLE TEAM DETECTERACTIVE
    156 replies, posted
That guy in the back looks mighty suspicious! Interrogate him!
[QUOTE=eatdembeanz;30694740]That guy in the back looks mighty suspicious! Interrogate him![/QUOTE] you couldent be any more right...
[img]http://www.superpaintbrawl.com/images/christopher/detect1.gif[/img] What [i]guy[/i]? [img]http://www.superpaintbrawl.com/images/christopher/1309390727.png[/img] [img]http://www.superpaintbrawl.com/images/christopher/detect3.gif[/img] [i]EGADS![/i] [img]http://www.superpaintbrawl.com/images/christopher/detect4.gif[/img] DO YOU KNOW WHO [i]THAT[/i] IS???? [img]http://www.superpaintbrawl.com/images/christopher/detect5.gif[/img] HE'S ONE OF THE FIVE [i]CRIME LORDS OF CRYME CITY[/i]! His name is [i]Frankie[/i], and he recently inherited his father's [i]crime lord status[/i]. He hasn't been traced to any [i]crimes[/i] yet, so we can't simply [i] apprehend[/i] him. WHAT DO WE DO?
Finish your icecream. It's melting. Also, follow him when he leaves.
Shake your fist angrily at him.
Goddammit people we need more suggestions You always complain about shitty interactives but you never give any suggestions in the first place
Approach [b]Casually[/b] yet [b]Sexy[/b] and set yourself at [i]Frankies[/i] [b]Table[/b].
Burst out in song.
>Knock over Frankie's ice cream to provoke him into commit a minor crime so you can apprehend him!
Wait outside the ice cream shop and kidnap him. Time for some rogue justice.
Order an ice cream for him. One of the really mediocre ones. You want to get in good graces with him (so that he won't be as cautious for what you're going to do against him), but not make him think of you as an ally.
Order some ice for Frankie and then poison it
[QUOTE=Kirbyfactor;30851834]Order some ice for Frankie and then poison it[/QUOTE] That's kinda, not the point... We want to catch him doing something illegal so we can put him in jail, not murder him in cold blood
[img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/kaslap.png[/img] You [b]Ka-Slap![/b] the [b]Ice Cream[/b] out of [b]Frankie's Hands[/b]! [img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/sobsob.png[/img] "W-w-why did you d-do that?!" [b]Frankie[/b] exclaims. [img] http://filesmelt.com/dl/crycry.png[/img] [b]Frankie[/b] runs out of the [b]Ice Cream Shop[/b], crying.
> Feel bad about what you just did an run after him to apologize, maybe even buy him a new ice cream
[img]http://www.superpaintbrawl.com/images/christopher/1309838560.png[/img] You give your famous [i]Stare of Discontent[/i]. You are not [i]mad[/i], just [i] disappointed[/i] Look at him, he knows what he did. You decide to go outside to [i] apologize[/i] [img]http://www.superpaintbrawl.com/images/christopher/1309838568.png[/img] Oh dear, [i]Frankie[/i] brought [i]friends[/i]... [img]http://www.superpaintbrawl.com/images/christopher/1309838575.png[/img] Woah that was getting a little too [u]intense[/u] for your [u]tastes[/u]. Your name is [u]Mervin[/u], you are a [u]private eye detective[/u] working with [u]Ted and Albert[/u]. You didn't go to work today due to [u]sickness[/u], presumably the [u]flu[/u]. You are very [u]sickly[/u] and are becoming [u]old[/u]. You have chronic [u] tooth, back, chest, and leg pains[/u] as well as [u] diabetes and asthma[/u] However, you are the most experienced of the group when it comes to [u]detective and police related work[/u]. You are also a tad bit [u]slow[/u] but make up for it with your [u]brawn[/u]. The [u]phone[/u] rings, you pick it up. [img]http://www.superpaintbrawl.com/images/christopher/1309838587.png[/img] ?-Hey... M-Uh... hello? ?-Is this detective private eye Mervin? M-Yes? This is my [u]home number[/u] how did you find m- ?-That's not important. My boyfriend is acting very strange and hanging around with some shifty characters down by the ice cream shop, you should go there. M-But i- She rudely [u]hangs up[/u] What will you do? [editline]4th July 2011[/editline] Also post more suggestions goddammit
Look around room.
> Duck back inside the ice cream shop! Its many windows will provide excellent cover while you think up a plan!
First and foremost, get your inhaler and rubber underwear, you wonky invalid. If action is about to take place, you're going to need to not be a useless sack. Probably need a weapon too. Like a cane or something.
[QUOTE=eatdembeanz;30908865]> Duck back inside the ice cream shop! Its many windows will provide excellent cover while you think up a plan![/QUOTE] You can't do that because you're being Mervin right now [editline]5th July 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=FoolsKeep;30913460]First and foremost, get your inhaler and rubber underwear, you wonky invalid. If action is about to take place, you're going to need to not be a useless sack. Probably need a weapon too. Like a cane or something.[/QUOTE] Also this is hilarious
>Obviously go investigate that wom.... wait, you don't even know who that was. RE-DIAL!
And then what? Ask nicely who it is? Doesn't work that way buddy
Seek out other characters with noses. Because the nose knows. Fuck I don't know.
[QUOTE=Retyuoligkl;30917775]And then what? Ask nicely who it is? Doesn't work that way buddy[/QUOTE] Can't you trace it or something? Otherwise, wonder to yourself where your companions went and then follow their footsteps.
Look around the room for important stuff.
Well, without any leads your going to need to go too the store. Make haste and get to the scene quickly and investigate.
It's been a long time since I've posted anything here, lately I just lurk around a bit and post around a bit in the DD section. Just read a bit what was going on here in the gd thread and decided to hop in as well and add a suggestion. Since the story now moved over to detective Mervin and our two heroes are in danger, it is time to add a little bit of bad ass along the story. Suggestions for Mervin: >Open that expensive bottle of scotch, drink all of it and take some of the prescribed pain pills you got from the doctor; Oh yeah, it's time to go full out badass. Go to your gun cabinet and out of it you grab two lever-action shotguns; both have some writting on them, one says: 'Right-hand of the law', the other one says: 'Il Padron'. Next to the guns there is a small window that says: break in case of badass, you break it and receive a pair of sunglasses and a stereotypical renegade leather jacket. Then drive over to the icecream shop. While the boys are in danger, you appear out of nowhere with your own badass catch phrase you've been rehearsing while you were drinking.
[QUOTE=Bftony;30966881]It's been a long time since I've posted anything here, lately I just lurk around a bit and post around a bit in the DD section. Just read a bit what was going on here in the gd thread and decided to hop in as well and add a suggestion. Since the story now moved over to detective Mervin and our two heroes are in danger, it is time to add a little bit of bad ass along the story. Suggestions for Mervin: >Open that expensive bottle of scotch, drink all of it and take some of the prescribed pain pills you got from the doctor; Oh yeah, it's time to go full out badass. Go to your gun cabinet and out of it you grab two lever-action shotguns; both have some writting on them, one says: 'Right-hand of the law', the other one says: 'Il Padron'. Next to the guns there is a small window that says: break in case of badass, you break it and receive a pair of sunglasses and a stereotypical renegade leather jacket. Then drive over to the icecream shop. While the boys are in danger, you appear out of nowhere with your own badass catch phrase you've been rehearsing while you were drinking.[/QUOTE] uh... it doesn't work that way, friend...
I thought it was a nice idea
it doesn't work that way you don't input how you want the story to play out, you give a suggestion for the character to do an action and we decide what happens IE. "Grab weapons and prepare for trouble down at the ice cream shop" would have been a much more acceptable suggestion. Mervin isn't even aware of what is going on with T&A, he had the day off remember.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.