• Music Off-Topic Discussion V.4 - A Smugaholic's Paradise
    5,001 replies, posted
:smug: [editline]28th April 2011[/editline] STONE COLD CRAZY, YO
70.5% underground. Ain't even mad.
[QUOTE=kitteh-nator;29467872]70.5% underground. Ain't even mad.[/QUOTE] Legendary hetfield right there
There's 11 people in this thread and they ain't posting anything :smith:
[QUOTE=Clovis;29467940]There's 11 people in this thread and they ain't posting anything :smith:[/QUOTE] That's because some people actually make posts with content.
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;29467330][url]http://crosbow.peterpedia.org/lastfm/[/url] Last.fm underground-o-meter. [editline]Dude[/editline] 0% Underground 11% Mainstream[/QUOTE] Doesn't work that well.
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;29467950]That's because some people actually make posts with content.[/QUOTE] Is that an insult? :smith:
Page butthole
[QUOTE=Clovis;29467940]There's 11 people in this thread and they ain't posting anything :smith:[/QUOTE] you want post? fine, i give you a post
[QUOTE=Clovis;29467986]Is that an insult? :smith:[/QUOTE] It's a warning and a statement :eng101:
OH MY FUCKING GOD I ORDERED THAT HYPER DELICIOUS SEX PIZZA AN HOUR AGO [highlight]AND IT'S STILL NOT FUCKING HERE! STAND THE FUCK BACK, I'M ABOUT GO NUCLEAR![/highlight]
[QUOTE=Kalkka;29468017]you want post? fine, i give you a post[/QUOTE] Love you bro <3
[QUOTE=bravehat;29468025]OH MY FUCKING GOD I ORDERED THAT HYPER DELICIOUS SEX PIZZA AN HOUR AGO [highlight]AND IT'S STILL NOT FUCKING HERE! STAND THE FUCK BACK, I'M ABOUT GO NUCLEAR![/highlight][/QUOTE] Isn't here a policy or something that promises a free pizza after X amount of minutes?
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;29468058]Isn't here a policy or something that promises a free pizza after X amount of minutes?[/QUOTE] That's Dominoes... or pizza hut
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;29468058]Isn't here a policy or something that promises a free pizza after X amount of minutes?[/QUOTE] Nah but there's a policy that if my food isn't delivered roasting hot and under 30 minutes the poor fuck who delivers it gets a boning knife inserted into his japs eye.
[QUOTE=bravehat;29468101]Nah but there's a policy that if my food isn't delivered roasting hot and under 30 minutes the poor fuck who delivers it gets a boning knife inserted into his japs eye.[/QUOTE] Made my morning
[QUOTE=bravehat;29468025]OH MY FUCKING GOD I ORDERED THAT HYPER DELICIOUS SEX PIZZA AN HOUR AGO [highlight]AND IT'S STILL NOT FUCKING HERE! STAND THE FUCK BACK, I'M ABOUT GO NUCLEAR![/highlight][/QUOTE] quickly get stoned [img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2unzeaa.png[/img]
Seriously I could have fucked walked to the place, ordered my pizza, grabbed it and walked home, and eaten it, in the fucking time it's taken so far. I actually had to fucking phone them up about it, and they were all like "oh our delivery guy is somewhere in bothwell, he'll be back soon" If they didn't have power over my food I would gave the guy a fuckin beasting cause when I fucking order food, I want it prompt and tasty, and if it's not gonna be like that, I'd at least have the fucking courtesy to say to the fucking customer.
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;29468120]quickly get stoned [img_thumb]http://i51.tinypic.com/2unzeaa.png[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] That's happened to me so many times
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;29468120]quickly get stoned [img_thumb]http://i51.tinypic.com/2unzeaa.png[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] I would but I have no grass and my folks are in, also joints suck dick, smoking a joint fucking kills me. Also that shit's gonna happen every few hours when we're at the caravan.
hey the threads over soon
[QUOTE=Reset Panda;29468036]Love you bro <3[/QUOTE] less than three you too man :cool:
[QUOTE=bravehat;29468148]I would but I have no grass and my folks are in, also joints suck dick, smoking a joint fucking kills me.[/QUOTE] bong all the way? :v:
[QUOTE=mynames2long;29468154]hey the threads over soon[/QUOTE] Or did it just begin?
:love:
[QUOTE=bravehat;29468148]I would but I have no grass and my folks are in, also joints suck dick, smoking a joint fucking kills me.[/QUOTE] Vape > Bong > Pipe > Joint
This perilous journey has almost come to an end, the next quest shall be even more glorious!
[QUOTE=mikeyt493;29468170]bong all the way? :v:[/QUOTE] Bongs are fucking TOPS [editline]27th April 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Kalkka;29468162]less than three you too man :cool:[/QUOTE] WHat? [editline]27th April 2011[/editline] V 5 is ready, I'll be clicking submit very soon ohh the anticipation
[QUOTE=Reset Panda;29468195]Bongs are fucking TOPS[/QUOTE] never used one :v:
[QUOTE=Franke_R!?;29468175]Or did it just begin?[/QUOTE] pretttty sure it's about to end yeah :v: 'sbeen a good run
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.