• NHL Playoffs 2012
    330 replies, posted
[QUOTE=JohnStamosFan;35556802]Luongo is a solid goaltender (This coming from a Blues fan). I think people overhype his letting in weak shots. Every goalie does. The man has played really well for some time (Even with Schneider, your team doesn't take the presidents trophy when your starting goalie is "swiss cheese") I think he just gets an unfortunate bounce against him that everyone says is him melting down. His mouth though, he should check that. Last years playoffs just made him look bad when he called out Thomas, and then had Thomas show him up in a big way. [/QUOTE] well yeah obviously, he's their starting tender for a reason. it just seems like when he's off his game he's horrible (worse than a [I]bad[/I] goalie) He's top notch when he's on his game, it just seems like he never is in the playoffs. either way I'm not a huge fan of Vancouver and even though it would be cool to have the cup in Canada I hope LA beats 'em. Same goes for Ottawa, I hate them too, but there's no way they're making it out of the first round anyways.
Alright L.A. let's continue the pain train! [editline]13th April 2012[/editline] A good friend of mine practices and trains with Cory Schneider, says he's a cool guy. More respect for him than Luongo, especially after he decided it was a good idea to talk to the press about how confident he was that the Canucks were going to beat the Bruins.
lmao Canucks That's now how you work with a power play. If they don't change whatever they're doing soon, it looks like they're gonna get swept.
Lmao, Pittsburgh lost again. What are those guys doing?
Chicago
Needs to lose.
Damn Canucks fans. They all think I'm trying to be funny and shit by being a lifetime fan of Detroit.
This is how I am feeling about the Canucks right now [img]http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/quinton-jackson-tears-down-door.gif[/img] Seriously, get your shit together. How can you play so well in the regular season and then play like shit in the first round of the playoffs. And why is it the hatred of Vancouver only comes from the shit that happens in the playoffs. I just don't get why they lose a lot of their class once the post-season starts. I mean, they're pretty clean and classy in the regular season unlike some other teams... (I'm looking at you Toronto, Boston, Montreal). Canucks look good on paper right now and that's it. Retards' trophy means nothing. Also if we get swept AV and the coaching staff need to be fired.
Sucks that i cant see the play offs here in Norway. They removed NHL from espn and that was the only place i could see NHL. Ah well, good luck cheering on your favorite team guys!
firstrowsports.eu
Oh my god i love you, thanks a lot!
Fuck yes the L.A. Kings can have all of my offspring. Just every single one. Please knock out Vancouver. I'd even trade the Bruins sweeping the Caps for L.A. beating Vancouver and moving on.
LOL L.A. is a joke and they always have been (did you see those goals? They were fucking garbage), but so is Vancouver right now without Daniel Sedin / with Luongo. Honestly, what the fuck. We're going to lose the next two games if he doesn't get back on the ice, concussion or no concussion GET BACK IN. Last night I almost cried watching ourselves fumble all over the ice, we're the best and this is how we play? Do we honestly not know how to play without him? And Luongo is a fucking bum, sure he can win us hosers the gold in the Olympics, but he can't stop 4 horrible goals during a playoff game? Put Schneider in net and we'll win the cup for sure, Luongo just needs a break for a few years.
Why are you Vancouver fans so whiny??? You make your team look bad with your excuses and comments like these [QUOTE=zydos;35550455][B]or I'm going to riot even harder[/B][/QUOTE]
Vancouver fans are funny.
[QUOTE=Dirtydeagle;35572077]Why are you Vancouver fans so whiny??? You make your team look bad with your excuses and comments like these[/QUOTE] We're whiny because we know we're better than this (this being the absolute shitshow of 'hockey' we've been playing lately)
[QUOTE=zydos;35572840]We're whiny because we know we're better than this (this being the absolute shitshow of 'hockey' we've been playing lately)[/QUOTE] okay let me get this straight you're trying to say that your team is so good that you should be THAT good all the time, and when your team isn't playing to quite that level, it's grounds to complain shit dude there was a time when the bruins couldn't even beat the DUCKS and i didn't complain
[QUOTE=zydos;35572840]We're whiny because we know we're better than this (this being the absolute shitshow of 'hockey' we've been playing lately)[/QUOTE] you're better than this in the regular season, haha Vancouver isn't a playoff team just face it. Luongo can't handle the pressure and Hank and Dank can't take a hit to save their life. I like them in the post season though cause watching AV trying to talk shit about other teams is hilarious.
[QUOTE=FFStudios;35572892]you're trying to say that your team is so good that you should be THAT good all the time[/QUOTE] Yes, yes I am [editline]14th April 2012[/editline] We know how to play great fucking hockey but we aren't playing it
[QUOTE=FFStudios;35572892]okay let me get this straight you're trying to say that your team is so good that you should be THAT good all the time, and when your team isn't playing to quite that level, it's grounds to complain shit dude there was a time when the bruins couldn't even beat the DUCKS and i didn't complain[/QUOTE] he's also pretty much saying that the only reason they're losing is cause dan's out. Which implies that Vancouver actually sucks and Dan is their only good player.
I hear you man, I don't like your team at all but I almost feel bad for the fans.
[QUOTE=hula whoop;35572931]he's also pretty much saying that the only reason they're losing is cause dan's out. Which implies that Vancouver actually sucks and Dan is their only good player.[/QUOTE] no, I'm saying we're a well built machine but without that last cog none of the others will work
Without Horton there's no OT hero in Boston
[QUOTE=FFStudios;35572892]okay let me get this straight you're trying to say that your team is so good that you should be THAT good all the time, and when your team isn't playing to quite that level, it's grounds to complain shit dude there was a time when the bruins couldn't even beat the DUCKS and i didn't complain[/QUOTE] I miss the [I]Mighty[/I] Ducks. I have tons of signed photos and pucks when they went by that name, I also a coat hanger made of three sticks used by Joe DiPenta in the games leading up their Stanley Cup win in 2007.
and I think we're just scared of a repeat of last year, getting shafted by a harder-working team in the end. Except now we're just bending over from the start
that was a humdinger of a goal by backstrom
Tim Thomas always storms off like a child when he loses games, I mean you can be upset but sheesh. Was expecting way more from Boston, hopefully the rest of their games won't be so uninteresting.
There's probably a reason he just leaves so fast, I don't think he's THAT upset but it may be superstition or something, who knows. Babe Ruth always kicked first base with his right foot coming in from right field after every inning, Larry Bird used to rub his hands all over his shoes before games, etc.
This Ottawa game is already starting off great. Yeah maybe there is, but it sort of comes across like being upset.
SAD LIFE FOR VLASIC Also, what the hell is with the Blues bench?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.