• NHL Playoffs 2012
    330 replies, posted
[QUOTE=The Chef;35719477]My bracket, it's crying[/QUOTE] It's too bad Maggie the Monkey doesn't do predictions anymore. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggie_the_Monkey[/url] [I]She[/I] would have seen this coming.
Year of the underdogs, but I really hope the rangers win tonight fuck
[QUOTE=hula whoop;35717896]that doesn't make it shitty; it keeps things interesting really. If the same teams kept winning every year it would get pretty boring.[/QUOTE] it was a joke
Am I allowed to ask for a good stream for tonights game? If so, do anybody know a good stream for tonights game?
[QUOTE=hula whoop;35720110]well you could still go 2 for 8 V:v:V[/QUOTE] I got 1 out of 8 right [img]http://www.facepunch.com/fp/emoot/saddowns.gif[/img] In the 2010 playoffs, I had every single team (and series length) right through all 4 rounds, except for the damn Canadiens
panthers broke my heart last night :`(( [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=handorff;35723724]Am I allowed to ask for a good stream for tonights game? If so, do anybody know a good stream for tonights game?[/QUOTE] firstrowsports.eu
On a non-playoff related note; I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility of Luongo ending up in Toronto... [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] I'd like him in Tampa though.
[QUOTE=FFStudios;35730571]panthers broke my heart last night :`(( [/QUOTE] I'm a Sens fan. [video=youtube;OXlZ6edCHqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlZ6edCHqI[/video]
[QUOTE=FFStudios;35717208]shitty playoffs year of the nobuddys[/QUOTE] The hell you talking about? Sure i'm a Caps fan so i find them as somebody but still, Philly, Rangers, And espescially coyotes (being the underdog) are some good teams this season and worthy for playoffs
how bad does mike smith feel right now I mean holy shit.
[QUOTE=Big Ben;35738316]how bad does mike smith feel right now I mean holy shit.[/QUOTE] I think he probably feels really good. I assume you're referring to the Coyotes goaltender.
yes, that's who I'm referring to but that 1 in a million goal the preds scored must've hurt.
[QUOTE=Big Ben;35738561]yes, that's who I'm referring to but that 1 in a million goal the preds scored must've hurt.[/QUOTE] Perhaps, he's still keeping them on top 2-1. [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] Okay, 2-2... that last goal was really lame. Literally 1/4 second before Smith was going to grab the puck up it gets tipped in. [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] 3-3... The Coyotes seem to love blowing leads in the playoffs.
[QUOTE=Evilan;35738788]Perhaps, he's still keeping them on top 2-1. [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] Okay, 2-2... that last goal was really lame. Literally 1/4 second before Smith was going to grab the puck up it gets tipped in. [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] 3-3... The Coyotes seem to love blowing leads in the playoffs.[/QUOTE] Blown leads or not, Smith has been the reason they have won a lot of games. He's been an absolute wall at times when his team is leaving him out to dry, or the other team is just pushing that hard. Nice win by the Coyotes tonight. I kind of want the Preds to lose...just because.
[QUOTE=Gmans Granny;35735525]The hell you talking about? Sure i'm a Caps fan so i find them as somebody but still, Philly, Rangers, And espescially coyotes (being the underdog) are some good teams this season and worthy for playoffs[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=FFStudios;35722741]it was a joke[/QUOTE] idiot
[QUOTE=JohnStamosFan;35740086]Blown leads or not, Smith has been the reason they have won a lot of games. He's been an absolute wall at times when his team is leaving him out to dry, or the other team is just pushing that hard. Nice win by the Coyotes tonight. I kind of want the Preds to lose...just because.[/QUOTE] I totally agree with you. Smith and Ekman-Larsson has been solid all season and especially this post season. Vrbata, Doan, and Hanzal need to step up that offense.
Coyotes 2-0!
hahaha oh wow The Blues are being nothing short of humiliated right now. This is kind of painful to watch, actually.
some kid on facebook is predicting the blues to sweep the stanley cup finals uh no lmao
I heard on the street that someone got booed off the ice.
[QUOTE=corkscrew_1;35778251]hahaha oh wow The Blues are being nothing short of humiliated right now. This is kind of painful to watch, actually.[/QUOTE] Ugh, don't remind me. I was rushing at work. I got into work and had this massive list of food i have to prepare for the next day (Massive batches of mashed potatoes, slicing a box and a half (50 pounds each) of sweet potatoes, making crab dip, etc.). I crushed through it as fast as i could. I sliced so fast i couldn't feel my arm. Then i rush to my friends house and we were going to start the game late and just watch through, like it was live...but we just have to avoid any form of media to avoid being shown the final... so my other friend texts me "This game is over...". So i'm like FUCK! That's either really good, or really bad. I just say fuck it and skip to live...it's 5-1 with 5 minutes left in the 2nd. I have never been so disappointed. I bust ass, and the Blues just fucked me... Oh well, there's always game 3. Hopefully Pietrangelo is back. Still pissed he got injured.
Sometimes I feel like the Flyers are given a memory wipe before some games to make them forget how to play hockey so they can have more games and therefore the coach can have more time to look up and chew gum on tv. At least that's my theory.
Word on the street is Nashville is losing 2 of their starters for missing some sort of curfew tonight. Am I hearing this right or is this just a pipe dream?
[QUOTE=Evilan;35799703]Word on the street is Nashville is losing 2 of their starters for missing some sort of curfew tonight. Am I hearing this right or is this just a pipe dream?[/QUOTE] no it's true, radulov and kostitsyn.
[QUOTE=Evilan;35799703]Word on the street is Nashville is losing 2 of their starters for missing some sort of curfew tonight. Am I hearing this right or is this just a pipe dream?[/QUOTE] Well, they actually won this game. The Preds have life in them yet.
That Rangers Caps game was insane, I feel bad for Holtby, losing despite only allowing 2 goals in 115 minutes.
[QUOTE=corkscrew_1;35804604]Well, they actually won this game. The Preds have life in them yet.[/QUOTE] Yeah, Rinne stepped up for the Predators. Congratulations to them, but I'm still hoping they won't win the series.
[QUOTE=Evilan;35805386]Yeah, Rinne stepped up for the Predators. Congratulations to them, but I'm still hoping they won't win the series.[/QUOTE] yeah I want the yotes to do well on the off-chance they move to Canada over the summer :v:
No one commenting on the NHL anymore? Well, some updates then. The Kings sweeped their series, Coyotes are up 3-1, the Capitals and the Rangers are tied 2-2, and the Devils are up 2-1 on the Flyers.
The Flyers just need to be knocked out and then I could care less about who wins the cup this year. Though having the Kings or Coyotes win would be cool.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.