• NHL Playoffs 2012
    330 replies, posted
I was hoping the blues would win too :( but I'd be cool with pretty much anyone left winning except for washington and philly. going for the yotes now.
I'm hoping it comes down to LA vs Philly, if not then LA vs Washington
I'm not really a fan of any of the teams in the East, I just stick to my home roots and wish the best of luck to the Coyotes. Although if the Kings beat the Yotes in round 3 (best guess) then I really hope LA takes home the Stanley Cup.
do you pronounces "coyotes" like "kai-otes" or "kai-oh-tees"
[QUOTE=FFStudios;35858155]"kai-oh-tees"[/QUOTE] [editline]7th May 2012[/editline] everyone here says it that way at least. But it probably depends on where you are.
hint: the first one is wrong no matter where you're from
That would have been so fucking epic had Smith scored that empty net.
Oh man, Kings vs Coyotes. I don't know how I want to win in that series. As of the the other series, I don't care who wins as long as Philly gets knocked out (which they will be). [editline]8th May 2012[/editline] [url]http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=630929[/url] Fuck yes, the former Sharks CEO wants to buy the Coyotes!
Since every team I slightly cared about is knocked out now, I kind of want New York and LA to be in the Stanley Cup, just because the NHL could use the ratings boost from those two markets.
[QUOTE=FFStudios;35858155]do you pronounces "coyotes" like "kai-otes" or "kai-oh-tees"[/QUOTE] I do it both ways. Although I do "kai-otes" more often as a way to annoy people who can't stand when a word is said incorrectly. The correct way and the way it should always be said is "kai-oh-tees" however. [editline]7th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Makol;35870166]Fuck yes, the former Sharks CEO wants to buy the Coyotes![/QUOTE] As long as they stay somewhere in Arizona I don't care who owns them. I would still root for them even if they did become a Canadian team.
Holy shit. Well played Coyotes. Good luck in the WCF.
let's go la
Ugh, Philly has been absolutely terrible, played nothing like they did against Pittsburgh
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/4tqdtw.png[/img] Rip Flyers. ;-; Go go Kings.
Lets go Yotes and NJ!
Good bye Flyers.
LA - NJ final it will be glorious
Any other philly fans cry a little bit?
greatest playoffs ever
Never thought I'd say this, but go Washington! But I'm pulling for NJ or Phoenix to win the cup. Fuck LA lol.
Anyone else watching the NYR-WSH game right now? Jesus, the Capitals are blowing this power play. First a lucky no-goal against the Rangers, getting absolutely nothing done, nearly shooting it into their own net, then taking a penalty. That's not how you use a power play in the 3rd when you're down a goal.
God dammit come on caps.
NY vs NJ for the conference finals. I'm not sure who I want to win or how I feel about this.
LA has a good chance of winning this one. What are there, 15 Canadians on that team?
more canadians = stanley cup makes sense to me
out of the remaining teams the yotes have the most Canadians on their roster
and a collective fuck the caps
Man, this second round really made me realize how much different the playoffs look without the usual teams in the mix. No Detroit, Chicago, Boston, Pittsburgh, Vancouver, San Jose. I hate to say this, but these teams brought in a lot of the atmosphere and excitement that I always see in the playoffs. I can't say the same thing about this year. Definitely not in the second round. Something just seems empty and dull about it, I don't know... It's just something I feel and can't really explain in words... It's always nice to have an entirely new lineup of teams, and it does get boring seeing the same shit, but I think I actually miss Chicago and Detroit, as much as I don't like them.
I hope the Rangers get raped.
fuck the rangers, fuck the devils, let's go calgary
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.