• What are you listening to? v2
    5,001 replies, posted
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
Battle Metal - Turisas
The Last Baron - Mastodon
Puscifer - Momma Sed (Alive At Club Nokia)
Fly - Blind Guardian A friend is playing it on my Steam account on Audiosmurf. I might have to check out more of their songs. Seems pretty good.
[QUOTE=Onyx3173;26581311]Fly - Blind Guardian A friend is playing it on my Steam account on Audiosmurf. I might have to check out more of their songs. Seems pretty good.[/QUOTE] Oh yes, you do. Just start with their bluntly-titled live album, "Live" It is so god damn awesome.
Thank You For This - Mastodon
Chevelle - Shameful Metaphors
Superföhn Bananendate by We Butter The Bread With Butter
Metallica - Mama Said
[QUOTE=SolidSnake52;26581367]Oh yes, you do. Just start with their bluntly-titled live album, "Live" It is so god damn awesome.[/QUOTE] I'll definitely start there then. Thanks for recommending it to me.
Slayer - The Final Command [editline]9th December 2010[/editline] Fuck, I've almost forgotten how awesome album Show No Mercy is.
Tom Sawyer - Rush Yet another awesome band it took me a ridiculous amount of time to finally get around to listen it.
Hero in a Dream- Ensiferum Can't beat some good folk metal :pirate:
Tool - Parabola
Deadboy & the Elephantmen - High Monster
Vicarious - Tool
love gun - kiss
We Butter The Bread With Butter - Der Kuckuck Und Der Esel (i'm stizzles :v:)
I, The Witchfinder - Electric Wizard
That Voice Again - Peter Gabriel A friend linked it. Not what I usually listen to but not bad. [media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QRDDT9OkOqw[/media]
ctrlaltDIE! - Chip Hop :smug:
From Afar- Ensiferum
The Prodigy - Thunder
Revelations - Iron Maiden
HORSE the band - CAPS I'm chillin' so hard, I'm chillin' soooo hard...
Icarus Lives - Periphery
Burnin'/Too Long - Daft Punk Switched to: Deliverance - Opeth
[QUOTE=Hjortkayre;26582350]Icarus Lives - Periphery[/QUOTE] I didn't know Periphery were this popular. :v:
[QUOTE=Stizzles;26582714]I didn't know Periphery were this popular. :v:[/QUOTE] I like Bulb's solo works better
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.