• Facepunch, please help me win a 500 gig harddrive.
    68 replies, posted
You should invite FP if you win.
I would vote for fritzl's basement if it was on there
[QUOTE=Somebody_404;19118602]I'm not voting for you. Infact I'll vote for the other guy, just because you made this topic. :)[/QUOTE] wow seriously dumb ratings? fuck off you 12 year olds, this guy doesn't give 2 shits about you, he only wants the go0d damn hard drive which you can buy one cheap these days
[QUOTE=Somebody_404;19121804]wow seriously dumb ratings? fuck off you 12 year olds, this guy doesn't give 2 shits about you, he only wants the go0d damn hard drive which you can buy one cheap these days[/QUOTE] Your empathy must be broken or something. Also, it's christmas. Go cry about your boxes.
[QUOTE=Somebody_404;19121804]wow seriously dumb ratings? fuck off you 12 year olds, this guy doesn't give 2 shits about you, he only wants the go0d damn hard drive which you can buy one cheap these days[/QUOTE] You're just mad cause you don't have a man-cave.
So this is what it looks like to live in your mothers basement. Virgin lair?
You have all that shit in your basement but you can't afford a 500 GB hard drive?
[QUOTE=MisterMooth;19122091]You have all that shit in your basement but you can't afford a 500 GB hard drive?[/QUOTE]That stuff wasn't free, this is Everyone knows that free stuff is always cooler
[QUOTE=ilolled;19118633]A [I]"Man Cave?"[/I] Is that what the kids are calling it these days?[/QUOTE] I thought that's what the gays called it.
Voted for the guy who is a threat.
Voted for the pool picture, it's just cool
[QUOTE=Somebody_404;19121804]wow seriously dumb ratings? fuck off you 12 year olds, this guy doesn't give 2 shits about you, he only wants the go0d damn hard drive which you can buy one cheap these days[/QUOTE] I like how you're the one being childish here but nevertheless you proceed to call everyone 12 year olds in a awful attempt to insult them. Sure you can buy a hard drive for cheap but this one is for free, if you don't like the idea of helping him out then just rate the OP dumb and if that isn't enough then come into the thread and tell him why it's dumb. Going out of your way to oppose him is just being childish and silly.
[QUOTE=AnTlIon!;19118417][img]http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8284/dogoutbig.gif[/img] You can get a 1TB External for like 100 dollars[/QUOTE] Not all people can afford to spend their money on that stuff, shut up.
[QUOTE=Saheil;19118420]I'll do it if you change your avatar. :) EDIT- It needs a phone number to register. Nevermind[/QUOTE] This is exactly what i thought. Both parts too.
Voted for the OP's place.
Voted for the threat because obviously his mancave is superior
I voted for the other guy
I can't vote because I'm not 18 yet.
[QUOTE=NinjaPanda;19122460]I like how you're the one being childish here but nevertheless you proceed to call everyone 12 year olds in a awful attempt to insult them. Sure you can buy a hard drive for cheap but this one is for free, if you don't like the idea of helping him out then just rate the OP dumb and if that isn't enough then come into the thread and tell him why it's dumb. Going out of your way to oppose him is just being childish and silly.[/QUOTE] How am I being childish? Don't throw around random accusations. Prove me wrong that there aren't, or at least members, who are or do act at the age of 12. I haven't rated anyone dumb, and I won't. I simply will not decide to vote for the person who is practically begging for votes for something not all that major. I haven't gone out of my way, and I won't, like I've explained above.
[QUOTE=Somebody_404;19123293]How am I being childish? Don't throw around random accusations. Prove me wrong that there aren't, or at least members, who are or do act at the age of 12. I haven't rated anyone dumb, and I won't. I simply will not decide to vote for the person who is practically begging for votes for something not all that major. I haven't gone out of my way, and I won't, like I've explained above.[/QUOTE] Last time I saw he wasn't begging... he was asking, he even said, he understands if you don't, so why even bring this up? Also something not that major? It's free. Imagine someone giving you $100 (Even though I'm english) for free, you'd want that. So quit being a bitch, and leave him alone.
[QUOTE=Somebody_404;19123293]How am I being childish? Don't throw around random accusations. Prove me wrong that there aren't, or at least members, who are or do act at the age of 12. I haven't rated anyone dumb, and I won't. I simply will not decide to vote for the person who is practically begging for votes for something not all that major. I haven't gone out of my way, and I won't, like I've explained above.[/QUOTE] Why would I try and prove that there are members who act or are 12 years old? That has no relevance at all to the argument nor would it help you in the slightest. It's not a random accusation because I am basing it off the behaviour I am seeing right now in front of me. What was a random accusation was your comment about people being 12 year olds, that came completely out of the blue and just served to make you look stupid. You acted childish by saying that you were going to vote for the person the OP is competing against [I]simply[/I] because the OP made a topic asking for help, it wasn't because you liked the others guys submission better but because you didn't like the OP or at least that is what your post is saying. I don't know where the comment about rating people dumb came from because frankly I don't give a shit who you rate and what you rate them. I also don't give a shit if you don't want to vote for the OP but voting for the competition just because you don't like the OP is childish.
I want a basement now :frown: and yes, I shall vote!
I hope I'm as badass as you when I'm old.
[QUOTE=Somebody_404;19121804]wow seriously dumb ratings? fuck off you 12 year olds, this guy doesn't give 2 shits about you, he only wants the go0d damn hard drive which you can buy one cheap these days[/QUOTE] He gets harddrive, you get boxes. Whose in the wrong here?
[QUOTE=MilkToast;19118397]Hey guys. Okay, I haven't posted much but I've been here a long ass time, and I decided I'd post here, asking for the help of the largest community I know to help me win a motherfucking 500 gig external harddrive. I'm in a competition for a local newspaper where the participants show off photos of their "man caves". there's 14 other participants, but only one of them is a threat. He's at 76, I'm at 77, we're both steadily climbing. I'm asking you guys to sign up on the site quickly, (you'll receive a confirmation mail) and vote for my basement. [img]http://lowellsun.upickem.net/EngineContent/LSUN/11605/PHOTO-11605-2307299P.jpg?Random=34135[/img] ^^^ This is my basement. The guy I'm competing against has a crappy shed and should totally be nowhere near me in votes. I know this is like a "ahhh we're not your personal army" type deal but guys, I've been a loyal reader for years and it's a 500 GIG HARDDRIVE. Please, show me some love. So anyway, if anybody helps me out I'd greatly appreciate it, but if the general response is a "fuck you" I can't say I'll blame any of you. Anyway, here's the link to register and vote [url]http://lowellsun.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=11605&s=2307299&i=1&m=X#SD[/url][/QUOTE] [img]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8872/crazybaby2.png[/img] no!
Thanks so much to everyone who voted - I appreciate you taking the time to do that to help a total stranger, it's awesome. And to the people who voted for the other guy - eh, I sort of saw that coming. It's all good!
stop being so nice
[QUOTE=Kybalt;19118622][url]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001UI49XA/ref=asc_df_B001UI49XA989638?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B001UI49XA[/url] 1TB Seagate USB 2.0 HDD. 89$.[/QUOTE] well shit
Ah what the hey, i'll vote, it's almost Christmas, after all. [editline]12:14AM[/editline] [QUOTE=Somebody_404;19121804][QUOTE=Somebody_404;19118602]I'm not voting for you. Infact I'll vote for the other guy, just because you made this topic. :)[/QUOTE] wow seriously dumb ratings? fuck off you 12 year olds, this guy doesn't give 2 shits about you, he only wants the go0d damn hard drive which you can buy one cheap these days[/QUOTE] It only takes 5 minutes tops, to register and vote, and if everyone does that, OP gets a new 500gb harddrive. Every little contribution counts :buddy:
Voted for you. :\
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.