• OFFICIAL FP AIRSOFT / KRUNDLESTASTIC SERVER THREAD SOFTWARE VERSION 1.0 - SB 798 get out
    175 replies, posted
I should be done in ~10 mikes then butler has to upload to server
bury him, i wont let you bury him, i wont let you smother him, i wont let you murder him, and our time is running out!!! our time is running out!!! [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] ok server eady, come play and then ill reset the server with a password for the event n shit
[QUOTE=butler_;29822720]bury him, i wont let you bury him, i wont let you smother him, i wont let you murder him, and our time is running out!!! our time is running out!!! [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] ok server eady, come play and then ill reset the server with a password for the event n shit[/QUOTE] really, you should get zeus ai
Wow holy shit I can't launch my game wtf
lol peornse
Yeah, dedicated server is broken for this event, we couldn't get it running. Mbbird will be hosting a listen instead for today. Event is starting in about 15 mikes, hop on Steam if you're not already, and get in the IFAP group chat. [url]http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fpair[/url]
STATUS RED [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] SERVER NAME CHANGE [B]4:56 PM - GAY_WEED_BIRD_69: SSERVER NAME: the vegetable basket 4:56 PM - GAY_WEED_BIRD_69: PASSWORD: apple [/B] TO AVOID CONFLICTS WITH BUTLERS OUT OF COMMISSION SERVER
to bad mbbird can't spell the server is called [h2]the vegatble basket[/h2] pass is [h2]apple[/h2]
ok well today was disappointing to say the least
I would've liked to keep playing :frown:
no foos got bored were not allowed to anymore
STINGER VS. UFO Everyone dies.
[QUOTE=venom;29832624]no foos got bored were not allowed to anymore[/QUOTE] foos: im bored mbbird, lets shut down server without telling anyone else and then saying we're GOING to play ss13 and if they don't like that then fuck them mbbird: ok dick move? i think so, fuck you foos. not to mention the whole 'WE WERE ALL DICKING AROUND AT BASE FOR AN HOUR': i never told you guys to wait for me when i crashed, nor did you guys HAVE to dick around [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] that and half the people who were supposed to join didn't / were on for like 30 minutes [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] fuck complaining about foos being a bitch im sleeping
What he said.
Too long to start up and get organized. Should be just gear up, grab a buddy, grab a tank and meet at a designated point. The moments of lag didn't help at all, I'm sitting there for 10min in a BMP with no one moving on my screen while everyone else is supposedly playing. Had the same shit happen in town too. By the time I'm back I'm dead. Then my PC has it's own issues. Piece of shit Alienware laptop will have moments where everything slows down so bad and all my actions are extremely laggy, then after 5 minutes of that crap it decides to speed up back to normal again. Then repeat after another 5 minutes. For a computer advertised as a gaming machine it sure sucks at gaming now.
[QUOTE=Jemminaag;29832709]foos: im bored mbbird, lets shut down server without telling anyone else and then saying we're GOING to play ss13 and if they don't like that then fuck them mbbird: ok dick move? i think so, fuck you foos. not to mention the whole 'WE WERE ALL DICKING AROUND AT BASE FOR AN HOUR': i never told you guys to wait for me when i crashed, nor did you guys HAVE to dick around [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] that and half the people who were supposed to join didn't / were on for like 30 minutes [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] fuck complaining about foos being a bitch im sleeping[/QUOTE] Mbbird shut down the server on his own I suggested griefing ss13 everyone and YOU agreed to it and sounded excited. 8:14 PM - Foos: if you guys want to grief GAY_WEED_MARINE_69 has changed their name to Butler. 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_COW_69: i dont like griefing! 8:14 PM - Foos: we should just swarm a SS13 server 8:14 PM - Foos: and rape everyone 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_TANK_69: oh 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_GERMAN_69: tell me more 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_TANK_69: oh my god 8:14 PM - mbbird: okay 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_GERMAN_69: i remember i punched sliferz to death 8:14 PM - mbbird: lets do it 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_GERMAN_69: hheh 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_GERMAN_69: heh 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_GERMAN_69: im in 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_TANK_69: OH MY GOD 8:14 PM - GAY_WEED_TANK_69: YES
[QUOTE=xXEnder007Xx;29832877]Too long to start up and get organized. Should be just gear up, grab a buddy, grab a tank and meet at a designated point. The moments of lag didn't help at all, I'm sitting there for 10min in a BMP with no one moving on my screen while everyone else is supposedly playing. Had the same shit happen in town too. By the time I'm back I'm dead. Then my PC has it's own issues. Piece of shit Alienware laptop will have moments where everything slows down so bad and all my actions are extremely laggy, then after 5 minutes of that crap it decides to speed up back to normal again. Then repeat after another 5 minutes. For a computer advertised as a gaming machine it sure sucks at gaming now.[/QUOTE] Well, it really doesn't take a long time to get ready when people have been playing for a while, and when people aren't fucking around FLYING HELICOPTERS AND HARRIERS INTO THE BASE. And when we do get the ded. server running, the lag should be better.
[QUOTE=Tark;29832952]Well, it really doesn't take a long time to get ready when people have been playing for a while, and when people aren't fucking around FLYING HELICOPTERS AND HARRIERS INTO THE BASE. And when we do get the ded. server running, the lag should be better.[/QUOTE] um i crashed the harrier into a mountain [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] not the base!
[QUOTE=Jemminaag;29832709]foos: im bored mbbird, lets shut down server without telling anyone else and then saying we're GOING to play ss13 and if they don't like that then fuck them mbbird: ok dick move? i think so, fuck you foos. not to mention the whole 'WE WERE ALL DICKING AROUND AT BASE FOR AN HOUR': i never told you guys to wait for me when i crashed, nor did you guys HAVE to dick around [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] that and half the people who were supposed to join didn't / were on for like 30 minutes [editline]14th May 2011[/editline] fuck complaining about foos being a bitch im sleeping[/QUOTE] That's not at ALL what it was. We had sat in the base for [I]forever[/I] after the crash, then it just turned into random TKing everywhere. I had even said something along the lines of "goddamn guys, lets get in the GMV and go or do SOMETHING," a few times. I just got sick of it. Foos had nothing to do with the decision at all, he wasn't even the one to suggest it eventually. He was in fact the one to suggest we play another game, as apposed to just kinda all doing our own thing. I kinda wanted to Arma a bit more too, maybe with a bit of a twist on the "just infantry" thing we had going on, but whatever.
maybe we can try again tommorow??
we need a new mission i think domination might be getting a bit stale
I didn't realize everyone was so bored, we almost always dick around so I just didn't think anything of it. [editline]15th May 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=venom;29833054]we need a new mission i think domination might be getting a bit stale[/QUOTE] We should've just transitioned to the ones you made, since everyone was so interested in killing each other.
That was an awesome game with you guys, thanks for letting me play :buddy:
ok yesterday was complete bust
I know I don't play Arma with you guys, but I still have a suggestion for a mission you could make. Have a town with insurgents or Takistani army taking up positions in windows and on top of buildings with MGs, AT weapons and sniper rifles, have randomized patrols throughout the town and if you use the Takistani army as OPFOR maybe have some light armor there too and then you have to attack the town as a mechanized infantry unit with a couple Bradleys and a Stryker.
[QUOTE=Taepodong-2;29843235]I know I don't play Arma with you guys, but I still have a suggestion for a mission you could make. Have a town with insurgents or Takistani army taking up positions in windows and on top of buildings with MGs, AT weapons and sniper rifles, have randomized patrols throughout the town and if you use the Takistani army as OPFOR maybe have some light armor there too and then you have to attack the town as a mechanized infantry unit with a couple Bradleys and a Stryker.[/QUOTE] domination
[QUOTE=Jemminaag;29839018]ok yesterday was complete bust[/QUOTE] we only played for like 3 hours + with half the people not showing up it was [b]shit[/b]
wheres the list of people that didnt show up i guess ill make it [highlight]deathmog oakman26 fenris milkandfurri gay combineguy[/highlight] rude...
I was late, but my airsoft game went longer then I thought it was going to.
fenris couldn't get in cause his game broke.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.