• The Tribe (Possibly Original Interactive)
    78 replies, posted
>Hard: Run the fuck out of there.
>Hard: Blind alligator and give it all your planks and say they are fish, and eat it after it chokes.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/flg6jb.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2vkdpba.png[/IMG] *Hard attempts to blind the alligator by throwing dirt into it's eyes. Well, I can't believe that you thought it would work. With a mighty enraged headbutt, the alligator ends Hard's life. Meanwhile, a scream is heard in the camp.* Bori: 50/50 (Young Male) (Warrior) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Raw Deer Meat, (2x) Antlers, Deer Hide. Hunger: 47% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 82% Grac: 35/35 (Young Female) (Healer) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Crab Meat, Flat Stone. Hunger: 40% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 88% Haily: 35/35 (Young Female) (Craftswoman) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Berry, Cheap Skinning Knife, (65x) Plank. Hunger: 34% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 84% *Loners* Zeris: 35/35 (Female) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown* Regi: 40/40 (Older Male) (In: Cabin) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown*
NAO, not hard :c, Anyway, i would suggest everyone stay a camp instead of checking on the scream so the rest of the group doesn't die or get in trouble
[U]---Board again, decided to revive. Why not?---[/U] [IMG]http://img805.imageshack.us/img805/2577/beginning24.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1642/beginning25.png[/IMG] *The Camp decides to ignore the scream, and stay in camp. If anyone else dies it could mean disaster. The screaming continues, until you here a violent SNAP! Someone in a medium smug voices is heard. Suddenly a figure comes running through the bushes. He has long jet black hair, green eyes, a red gold edged cape, along with many scars on his face. "Oh what? What is this?!" Bori: 50/50 (Young Male) (Warrior) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Raw Deer Meat, (2x) Antlers, Deer Hide. Hunger: 45% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 80% Grac: 35/35 (Young Female) (Healer) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Crab Meat, Flat Stone. Hunger: 38% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 85% Haily: 35/35 (Young Female) (Craftswoman) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Berry, Cheap Skinning Knife, (65x) Plank. Hunger: 31% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 82% *Loners* Zeris: 35/35 (Female) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown* Regi: 40/40 (Older Male) (In: Cabin) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown* [B]Night: 3/17[/B]
>All Suicide Cult.
I REFUSE TO DO SUCH A COMMAND
>Bori: tell him to go to camp. >Everyone at camp: ask the stranger who he is
[IMG]http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5808/beginning26.png[/IMG] *Haily asks who the stranger is. "What? You don't know me? I find that insulting! Why, I am the demonic prince Xel-Nura! Now what are you humans doing here?" The cooking crab meat is finished.* Bori: 50/50 (Young Male) (Warrior) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Raw Deer Meat, (2x) Antlers, Deer Hide. Hunger: 43% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 80% Grac: 35/35 (Young Female) (Healer) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Crab Meat, Flat Stone. Hunger: 35% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 81% Haily: 35/35 (Young Female) (Craftswoman) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Berry, Cheap Skinning Knife, (65x) Plank. Hunger: 27% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 80% *Loners* Zeris: 35/35 (Female) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown* Regi: 40/40 (Older Male) (In: Cabin) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown* [B]Night: 4/17[/B]
>Haily: Tell the stranger: "We are sorry that we do not know of you, but we are simple people trying to make a life here. We welcome you to our small camp, and wish you well. Do you want some cooked crab meat?" >Bori: Start cooking the deer meat.
[IMG]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2043/beginning27.png[/IMG] *Haily tells the stranger: "We are sorry that we do not know of you, but we are simple people trying to make a life here. We welcome you to our small camp, and wish you well. Do you want some cooked crab meat?" His response isn't what they had hoped for. There is an almost invisible beam that comes out of Xel's hand. It heads for Finkle the crab. Bori begins cooking the deer meat. Bori: 50/50 (Young Male) (Warrior) Mood: Happy Inventory: (2x) Antlers, Deer Hide. Hunger: 41% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 79% Grac: 35/35 (Young Female) (Healer) Mood: Happy Inventory: (2x) Crab Meat, Cooked Crab Meat, Flat Stone. Hunger: 33% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 79% Haily: 35/35 (Young Female) (Craftswoman) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Berry, Cheap Skinning Knife, (65x) Plank. Hunger: 24% [B](Very Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 78% *Loners* Zeris: 35/35 (Female) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown* Regi: 40/40 (Older Male) (In: Cabin) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown* [B]Night: 5/17[/B]
>Haily, Grac, and Bori should eat, but continue talking to Xel
What do you say?
>Ask what he is doing to the crab.
[IMG]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3449/beginning28.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2839/beginning29.png[/IMG] *All that shit happens, then two Crab People stomp into the clearing. Xel runs into the trees. Grac eats the cooked crab meat, restoring her hunger 30 points!* Bori: 50/50 (Young Male) (Warrior) Mood: Happy Inventory: (2x) Antlers, Deer Hide. Hunger: 37% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 75% Grac: 35/35 (Young Female) (Healer) Mood: Happy Inventory: (2x) Crab Meat, Cooked Crab Meat, Flat Stone. Hunger: 30% [B](Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 76% Haily: 35/35 (Young Female) (Craftswoman) Mood: Happy Inventory: (3x) Berry, Cheap Skinning Knife, (65x) Plank. Hunger: 22% [B](Very Hungry!)[/B] Thirst: 75% *Loners* Zeris: 35/35 (Female) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown* Regi: 40/40 (Older Male) (In: Cabin) Mood: Happy Inventory: *Unknown* Hunger: *Unknown* Thirst: *Unknown* [B]Night: 6/17[/B]
>Bori: Attempt to fight off crab person 1 and 2 >Grac: Keep bori alive if he gets injured >Everyone else:Hide out in the cabin or help fight off the crabmen. >Haily: oh and she need to eat some crabmeat
What does Bori fight them with? All the crabmeat is gone. Grac doesn't have anything to heal Bori with.
Fuck shit up. Hard.
>Bori: MEN USE FIST *or maybe haily, since being a craftswoman and all, might have a plank laying around?*
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.