• Fix Up! Look Sharp! V7
    10,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=wolololo;35566478]It looks beautiful m8 keep it. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Modoq.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] He's back.
[QUOTE=Tobylol;35566302]I want to do something awesome with me hair. Could you give some ideas or something, perhaps? img That's me. Sorry for shitty picture.[/QUOTE] You could try accentuating the curls of your hair for more definition despite everyone telling you to keep it, but that's a minor change, in which you might be wanting something radical. [img]http://i.imgur.com/AUzcj.jpg[/img] ^Some sorta example of what I mean, giving more definition and volume to the hair. It can be done using hair mousse for volumising and a straightener for the curls + wax. Volumise hair first with mousse, then using a straightener curl the hair and wax to define the tips of the curls and distinguish it from the rest of the hair.
wtf is with that polythene tash
That is the worst legitimate moustache I have ever seen. Also shit knot in the tie.
Sometimes I feel I must be the only person in this thread that never uses various hair product
I actually only used hair products once or twice in my life, and that was years ago
I use shampoo and just push it around while it's still wet.
[QUOTE=MakoSkyDub;35567915]Sometimes I feel I must be the only person in this thread that never uses various hair product[/QUOTE]I only use hair wax, shampoo/conditioner fucks with my hair and makes it awful for styling
you may all hate me for this, but i bought an obey snapback everyone at my school has an obsession with obey and supreme hats. the first day i came with it, i got tons of compliments. some guy even offered me 50 bucks for it (i paid 28 dollars in american apparel for it). i understand that everyone here hates supreme and obey and all of those kinds of brands, but is it justified when literally everyone around me says it's the style?
You wear what you feel like. People here may not like it, and they may favor a different style, but that doesnt mean nobody can wear supreme or obey. Also, start selling snapbacks in school What does FULS think about snapbacks?
[QUOTE=Shortyish;35570075]you may all hate me for this, but i bought an obey snapback everyone at my school has an obsession with obey and supreme hats. the first day i came with it, i got tons of compliments. some guy even offered me 50 bucks for it (i paid 28 dollars in american apparel for it). i understand that everyone here hates supreme and obey and all of those kinds of brands, but is it justified when literally everyone around me says it's the style?[/QUOTE] Why did you not take that amazing offer?
[QUOTE=Shortyish;35570075]you may all hate me for this, but i bought an obey snapback everyone at my school has an obsession with obey and supreme hats. the first day i came with it, i got tons of compliments. some guy even offered me 50 bucks for it (i paid 28 dollars in american apparel for it). i understand that everyone here hates supreme and obey and all of those kinds of brands, but is it justified when literally everyone around me says it's the style?[/QUOTE] I love snapbacks (the fact that I could never wear one is irrelevant), but I can't stand supreme and obey hats (or the hype that surrounds them), especially when you could probably get the same quality or better hat with another brand for less. If the style is having a snapback, great, but if the style is having an obey or supreme product, it just is not worth it (at least in my mind)
Snapbacks are fucking awesome.
They honestly don't even look good. They're fucking weird. [editline]14th April 2012[/editline] (obey and supreme products)
[QUOTE=GoldenGnome;35570236]Why did you not take that amazing offer?[/QUOTE] the closest place that sells them is a mall an hour away, which is why i guess he would rather buy it from me. i don't feel like spending another 2 hours just for another hat when i'd probably lose money because of gas and everything.
[QUOTE=The First 11'er;35570301]They honestly don't even look good. They're fucking weird. [editline]14th April 2012[/editline] (obey and supreme products)[/QUOTE] there's some obey stuff that I like, but most of it is pretty garbage I really like the Brixton Corduroy snapbacks [img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.svpply.com/large/760726.jpg?1329227654[/img] [editline]14th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=D3TBS;35570177]Also, start selling snapbacks in school [/QUOTE] I know of someone who started doing this, it's like a fitted/snapback online store (I'm pretty sure they don't ship outside the province though) Not sure how much money they're making but they're still going with it so I'm assuming business is decent.
[QUOTE=Shortyish;35570410]the closest place that sells them is a mall an hour away, which is why i guess he would rather buy it from me. i don't feel like spending another 2 hours just for another hat when i'd probably lose money because of gas and everything.[/QUOTE] ..order it [editline]14th April 2012[/editline] like, online
[QUOTE=hula whoop;35570445]I know of someone who started doing this, it's like a fitted/snapback online store (I'm pretty sure they don't ship outside the province though) Not sure how much money they're making but they're still going with it so I'm assuming business is decent.[/QUOTE] Resellers or their own stuff? An online business can last longer because you don't have to pay for a physical place and everything so who knows
[QUOTE=D3TBS;35570581]Resellers or their own stuff? An online business can last longer because you don't have to pay for a physical place and everything so who knows[/QUOTE] resellers, as far as I know they take orders and then once they get enough to justify shipping they order them in (they probably have to order so many to get a wholesale price too). They also have stock on hand if people don't want to wait. there is a barbershop downtown that started their own clothing line though, with fivepanels and stuff. But I think they're going the supreme route and only having like 20 of a certain design printed (not really a huge deal cause it's a small town/market)
bah, this market is oversatturated
i know a guy who sells fake beats for $50 to middle schoolers and the kids have no idea they're being duped
[QUOTE=Mon;35571407]i know a guy who sells fake beats for $50 to middle schoolers and the kids have no idea they're being duped[/QUOTE] probably can't even tell the difference in sound quality either haha (i.e. there isn't one)
[QUOTE=hula whoop;35571423]probably can't even tell the difference in sound quality either haha (i.e. there isn't one)[/QUOTE] I bought a fake pair in china for about 25 dollars and the sounds quality feels identical to the genuine ones.
[QUOTE=D3TBS;35570177]You wear what you feel like. People here may not like it, and they may favor a different style, but that doesnt mean nobody can wear supreme or obey. Also, start selling snapbacks in school What does FULS think about snapbacks?[/QUOTE] As far as I can tell the consensus is positive but I think they are the only thing that makes you look dumber than an ordinary baseball cap.
[t]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38977466/Pictures%20of%20Me/100_0742.JPG[/t] so what the fuck do i do with my hair it's too long now, and i guess i could just get it trimmed, but i don't really like the style of it. it's generic and kind of makes me look like a 12-year-old. i want to do something shorter but i have no idea. suggestions?
Snapbacks and flat brimmed caps kinda make you look like a douchebag. That is all.
[QUOTE=rivershark;35574412]Snapbacks and flat brimmed caps make you look like a douchebag. That is all.[/QUOTE] "this kid who took my lunch money and has sex with all the hot girls at my school wears snapbacks so I am going to make a forum post denouncing them wholesale! that'll show him."
[QUOTE=GoldenGnome;35574505]"this kid who took my lunch money and has sex with all the hot girls at my school wears snapbacks so I am going to make a forum post denouncing them wholesale! that'll show him."[/QUOTE] "This one guy on the internet has a negative opinion of something I like, I'll call him a loser! That'll show him." No, scroll up and read my post. Wearing them does not make you a douche bag, it is something commonly worn by such and wearing one yourself in turn makes makes me associate you with them. I've met nice people who wear them.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7_78nWnYsg[/media] dude snapbax r so swagger!!
[QUOTE=rivershark;35574568]No, scroll up and read my post. Wearing them does not make you a douche bag[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=rivershark;35574412]Snapbacks and flat brimmed caps kinda make you look like a douchebag. That is all.[/QUOTE] I laughed
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.