• Money Problems [Interactive]
    28 replies, posted
This is Charles , a 19 year old boy. He works on a nightclub to earn money. And you need to help him get more , fast. If not he will be doomed. [IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/24no1z9.png[/IMG] He is outside the nightclub. What should he do , go left or right?
Left, away from the club. Because in 2min, a crazy hooker will come running out, shoot everything in her sight with a deagle.
Rename the club to Honkers and gain a funny Accent. Start stealing cars, eating hot dogs, and attacking old people while doing everything for your fat cousin who always wants to go bowling.
This is no gta !
Go left.
He goes left. [IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2q384u0.png[/IMG] Left : Charles home , Middle : Mom's House , Right : The City.
To the city!
He only got time for one store [IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2d9o0w6.jpg[/IMG] Or he can go back to where he was.
To his mom's house which look like a giant cake. He can't go to the city there's no road. [editline]05:06PM[/editline] ninja'd [editline]05:07PM[/editline] dildos
He look around in the room [IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/5we5xy.png[/IMG] He sees dildos on the wall and a sale sign. U can only afford the dildos in the box. [IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/2ir41aw.png[/IMG] What do you want?
Don't buy any dildos and read the sale sign.
U read the sale sign : [IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/34ilf1w.png[/IMG]
Steal the box!
U steal the box without getting noticed U run home to the appartment [IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/2wbtk5v.png[/IMG] And when ur there u dont know where to put the dildo box. [IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/2n6dg6d.png[/IMG] Left :Kitchen , Middle : Bathroom , Right : Bedroom
Bedroom. Use all dildos on self at once.
You go to your bedroom and for some stupid reason u use all at same time. . What should u do now ?
Hurry into the bathroom and shit them dildos out, and examine your arse for any damage.
You actually did what I said... alright...
[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/k9cj1k.png[/IMG] U got them out after pushing and screaming U can see a little rift but not anything dangerous . Sorry for the big ties, [editline]06:29PM[/editline] Ill do the first post.. it could be anything
Get some clothes and go to charles home.
He is home.. Charles get dressed and the phone calls. Probaly his mom askin for some help again. Yes or no ? [IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/1z161d4.png[/IMG]
Pick up the phone and told her what you did with the dildos. Then go help her.
Awnser and give the dildos to you're mother for her Birthday Present.
Get job as prostetute
You see to people standing in the street. [IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/sys7d4.png[/IMG] Who do you wanna get the cash from. The dark man or the big fat mama.
Both at the same time
Failed ! [IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/2cnzd4o.jpg[/IMG] You get 10 000 bucks
I ear a huuuunter
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.