• Firearms VI - Mosin McNuggets and Tokarev Tartare
    10,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Mabus;35678944]Purely ceremonial, standing to attention, you should see the salute: [img_thumb]http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552886_105337776266828_100003718171495_26532_1520194869_n.jpg[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] The second guy from the right looks like he has a broken wrist or something.
he just has really long palms
[QUOTE=zerglingv2;35680887]My M38 has mad sticky bolt, might be because the bolt doesn't match the rifle and is way older than the rifle.[/QUOTE] Are you using a 91/30 bolt in it?
[QUOTE=$$>MUFFIN<$$;35682144]Are you using a 91/30 bolt in it?[/QUOTE] No idea, bolt came with the gun and has markings that are pre-1927 and rifle is from 43.
[QUOTE=zerglingv2;35682307]No idea, bolt came with the gun and has markings that are pre-1927 and rifle is from 43.[/QUOTE] yeah then it's not from an m91/30, probably an m91 or a finnish variant try using a bronze chamber brush on an extender bit in a drill
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35682415]yeah then it's not from an m91/30, probably a 91/30 or a finnish variant try using a bronze chamber brush on an extender bit in a drill[/QUOTE] Wait what? Not from a 91/30, but from a 91/30
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35682415]yeah then it's not from an m91/30, probably a 91/30 or a finnish variant try using a bronze chamber brush on an extender bit in a drill[/QUOTE] It has the old Izhevsk bow and arrow on the cocking knob
[QUOTE=$$>MUFFIN<$$;35682562]Wait what? Not from a 91/30, but from a 91/30[/QUOTE] derp I meant m91 instead of m91/30
[QUOTE=Campin Carl;35677789]How did you get invited to see shit like this?[/QUOTE] HV-U, it helps to have two awesome lieutenants with connections as leaders. We also learned that you could take your gunsmithing practice years in the army. A lot of the different required practice years, in fact.
You mean the Lærlingetid? Yeah, I knew you could take that in army, but I'm heading more towards a collectors job/curator I think. I'll keep studying gunsmithing until my course ends, but yeah, collcetions and such interests me alot more now.
I so want to try this: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHcBV6oDbuQ[/media]
I accidentally another gun. This time in Czechnology form! CZ Vz. 70. [t]http://i.imgur.com/bdrUr.jpg[/t] [t]http://i.imgur.com/22MNPh.jpg[/t]
Come on, AIM Surplus, throw me a fucking bone. Haywood want tracking number.
Think any of you guys could help me find a scoped PSL Rifle? I'm having the worst luck finding them. So far all I can find is an unscoped variant.
............................................. get an unscoped one and MOUNT a scope yourself?
I'm going to get myself a hunting license this summer, so if I have luck I might be able to get my hands on a nugget in the end of the year :dance: Now, I just need to choose from 91/30, M44 and M39. Reccomendations? I know multiple dealers that are selling multiple rifles of the mentioned types.
[QUOTE=PrusseluskenV2;35686232]............................................. get an unscoped one and MOUNT a scope yourself?[/QUOTE] I've seen a few scoped ones go for about $700 to $800. I'm not going to pay $700 for an unscoped one and then another $50+ for the scope and then $200+ to get it drilled and mounted. Plus I'd prefer a wooden stock one. The only one I've found is a black polycarbonate stock and it's all chromed. It also does not have the design I'm looking for. I want the PSL design with the butt-stock that's carved out like the SVD Rifles. [editline]23rd April 2012[/editline] Actually more than that. The PSL scope that website has is $100 marked down from $150. Bah.
Doesn't the PSL have the same sidemounts as the SVD or similars?
I don't know. It's hard to tell with the picture they have. If I can't find what I'm looking for I'll probably end up calling them and asking but I'd really love something like this. [t]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/17/PSL-Sniper_Rifle_with_Scope.jpg[/t] THIS is the PSL Rifle I want so badly. Such a sexy god damn gun.
[QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35686394]I've seen a few scoped ones go for about $700 to $800. I'm not going to pay $700 for an unscoped one and then another $50+ for the scope and then $200+ to get it drilled and mounted. Plus I'd prefer a wooden stock one. The only one I've found is a black polycarbonate stock and it's all chromed. It also does not have the design I'm looking for. I want the PSL design with the butt-stock that's carved out like the SVD Rifles. [editline]23rd April 2012[/editline] Actually more than that. The PSL scope that website has is $100 marked down from $150. Bah.[/QUOTE] What on earth are you talking about? PSLs use SVD side rails. If you can't pay fucking $50 for a scope then why on earth do you own firearms? [editline]23rd April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=jimhowl33t;35686482]Doesn't the PSL have the same sidemounts as the SVD or similars?[/QUOTE] Yeah
The PSL Rifle on the website I found it at does not have rails on it. It's just straight up stamped metal. It's an AK Variant PSL Rifle chambered in 7.62x54mm made to look like an AK-47 with a 10 round magazine. I cannot FIND an SVD style PSL rifle. That's what I need help with. [editline]23rd April 2012[/editline] This is the one the website I'm looking at right now has. [img]http://www.classicfirearms.co/images/psl2-black.jpg[/img] This is the only website I've found that has a PSL rifle even if it is an AK Variant type. Whenever I search "PSL Rifle" or "PSL Rifle with scope" all I find are expired ads on firearms bidding sites.
[QUOTE=ForestRaptor;35686245]I'm going to get myself a hunting license this summer, so if I have luck I might be able to get my hands on a nugget in the end of the year :dance: Now, I just need to choose from 91/30, M44 and M39. Reccomendations? I know multiple dealers that are selling multiple rifles of the mentioned types.[/QUOTE] If you can find an M39, they are damn sexy. Of course, they cost 2-3 times as much as your usual Russian Nagants, so if you don't want to shell out that kind of cash, get a 91/30 or M44. The 91/30s are the cheapest and have the least recoil, while the M44s are about 50 bucks more, have an impressive muzzle flash, a bit more kick, and have a permanently fixed bayonet. Its basically personal preference, but I would personally go for the 91/30, since I don't like the permanent bayonet.
[QUOTE=The Luftwaffle;35686841]If you can find an M39, they are damn sexy. Of course, they cost 2-3 times as much as your usual Russian Nagants, so if you don't want to shell out that kind of cash, get a 91/30 or M44. The 91/30s are the cheapest and have the least recoil, while the M44s are about 50 bucks more, have an impressive muzzle flash, a bit more kick, and have a permanently fixed bayonet. Its basically personal preference, but I would personally go for the 91/30, since I don't like the permanent bayonet.[/QUOTE] Since I'm from Finland M39's cost around 300-500&#8364; (Russian nuggets go for similar prices) so a price is not a problem. I'm slowly starting to lean torwards the M39 even tough a M44 woudn't be bad either.
I personally love the Type 53 for the side mounted swing bayonet
And M44 don't?
I don't know anything about M44s.
[QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35686394]I've seen a few scoped ones go for about $700 to $800. I'm not going to pay $700 for an unscoped one and then another $50+ for the scope and then $200+ to get it drilled and mounted. Plus I'd prefer a wooden stock one. The only one I've found is a black polycarbonate stock and it's all chromed. It also does not have the design I'm looking for. I want the PSL design with the butt-stock that's carved out like the SVD Rifles. [editline]23rd April 2012[/editline] Actually more than that. The PSL scope that website has is $100 marked down from $150. Bah.[/QUOTE] 2 halfs of a fucking second... [url]http://www.gunsamerica.com/993703592/Guns/Rifles/Tactical-Sniper-Rifles/Romanian_PSL_Dragunov.htm[/url] I don't remember how to link shit... [b] Bam I ain't even got to link dis shit so FUCK YOU[/b]
Skullivan are you okay in the brain? "This listing is no longer available or has been sold." I don't mean to be rude but I said earlier that all I could find were expired listings like this.
People are so dumb. I put some of the old pictures of my Nugget on Facebook and everyone was all "Guns are bad and since you own one you must be planning to shoot up the school."
Fucking retards.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.