• Firearms VI - Mosin McNuggets and Tokarev Tartare
    10,000 replies, posted
[QUOTE=JoeSkylynx;35789363]I was wondering if we got any active Police Officers which could tell me what the standard loadout is for your department.[/QUOTE] Depends on the department. Some issue sidearms while other smaller ones require you to purchase your own. I know the Mass. State Police is switching from Sigs to S&W M&P's in either .40 or .45. I am a lowly CJ Major for now, but from all the officers I have met they carry different stuff per department standard.
[QUOTE=Skullivan21;35789720]Depends on the department. Some issue sidearms while other smaller ones require you to purchase your own. I know the Mass. State Police is switching from Sigs to S&W M&P's in either .40 or .45. I am a lowly CJ Major for now, but from all the officers I have met they carry different stuff per department standard.[/QUOTE] Pretty much this. The department I'm involved with only has 2-3 officers that use sigs, a few that have 1911's and the rest use glocks. Glocks are more common seeing as they're pretty simply to operate and it costs almost nothing to get a police trade in that has never really been shot and just has some holster ware.
Thanks for the replies... Also, why did this come up when I was looking up 'Weapons used by Patrol Officers' [img]http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/shprimitive.jpg[/img]
that looks just like my m44
[QUOTE=beanhead;35788884]GSG should make a mp-40 in 22 LR. I might buy that[/QUOTE] That was what I suggested to them when they asked what to make next. I've heard they might be working on one. [editline]1st May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Neat!;35789429]shotgun that fires eight .22lr rounds with one trigger pull pls god god pls[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/armorgod/40mmBeehiveRound.jpg[/IMG]
[QUOTE=Ridge;35791257]That was what I suggested to them when they asked what to make next. I've heard they might be working on one. [editline]1st May 2012[/editline] [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l69/armorgod/40mmBeehiveRound.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] where i buy
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MO2TrxviR0I] Fuck you Media Tags. Stop being an asshole.[/url] They are already working on an MP40.
[url]http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011/01/21/ati-mp-40-22lr/[/url] [img]http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2646/img5068tmtfb8642909.jpg[/img] IM THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] Guess who isnt buying the STG-44 and is buying this when it comes out THIS GUY
Once again, and hopefully I get the calibre name right this time, I'd rather an MP-40 in 9mm than .22. I also want one with a folding stock and original length barrel, which would probably be legal here. Then again, the 9mm could only have a max of 10 rounds if it's a pistol, 5 if rifle, whereas the .22 could have as much as you goddamn wanted if it was a rifle... Man our laws suck sometimes.
[QUOTE=DaCommie1;35791606]Once again, and hopefully I get the calibre name right this time, I'd rather an MP-40 in 9mm than .22. I also want one with a folding stock and original length barrel, which would probably be legal here. Then again, the 9mm could only have a max of 10 rounds if it's a pistol, 5 if rifle, whereas the .22 could have as much as you goddamn wanted if it was a rifle... Man our laws suck sometimes.[/QUOTE] where the fuck do you live also i agree, i want a goddamn nazi submachine gun
Dammit, it's like every replica of ww2 weaponry is either in .22lr or expensive to the point of painful. If I ever become a firearm manufacturer, I shall mass-produce Papashas and STG-44s.
I sort of want to buy a flintlock rifle kit. Can anyone recommend one in the $200-400 range? RR_Raptor?
[QUOTE=cpt.armadillo;35789398]I am no cop, but I usually see them with a Sig of some sort, a taser, a few handcuffs, radio, pepperspray, magazines, pen and paper, nightstick/truncheon.[/QUOTE] The cops in my town have the same, but instead of Sigs they have USP compacts.
[QUOTE=Neat!;35791648]where the fuck do you live also i agree, i want a goddamn nazi submachine gun[/QUOTE] Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The only place less gun-friendly than here in this country is probably in Montreal, Quebec, because that's where all the school shootings keep happening.
Cops in my town have a variety of Glocks, SIGs and a couple random ones like Taurus and others. Everything is in .40S&W, though.
All of you seem to be missing the point entirely of the GSG STG - 44 replica, I its more for the feel of it rather than being a plinking gun. Some people want one with out spending thousands of dollars. Don't complain about the price either im sure when the mossberg 702 came out it was expensive, all new things are. Ven Kaeo you dont want to 'waste' $600 one thats ok, we dont care.
[QUOTE=DaCommie1;35792229]Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The only place less gun-friendly than here in this country is probably in Montreal, Quebec, because that's where all the school shootings keep happening.[/QUOTE] i once shot a man to death with a knife [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Extended" - Craptasket))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=Skullivan21;35789720]Depends on the department. Some issue sidearms while other smaller ones require you to purchase your own. I know the Mass. State Police is switching from Sigs to S&W M&P's in either .40 or .45. I am a lowly CJ Major for now, but from all the officers I have met they carry different stuff per department standard.[/QUOTE] The State Po-Po in my town use H&K .45s
The po-po in my town used to use S&W Model 10 revolvers :v: Only in 2010 they started using semi automatics, and they use .40 S&W M&Ps Victoria police likes smith and wesson. [QUOTE=mastfire;35793361]whats a good cheap gun that is made for home defence or Armed security? Anything under a .45. I'm in arizona btw[/QUOTE] I was gonna say obrez but damn, under .45.
whats a good cheap gun that is made for home defence or Armed security? Anything under a .45. I'm in arizona btw
Dad was all like "Hey, fix this Nylon 66 for me" I go all "Sure, no problem" Today at school even my teacher went "This is the worst mechanical contraption of ALL TIMES" The dude next to me is working on an M1 Carbine, and that's all easy peasy, but this Nylon 66? Fucking crazy.
[QUOTE=Araknid;35793329]The po-po in my town used to use S&W Model 10 revolvers :v: Only in 2010 they started using semi automatics, and they use .40 S&W M&Ps Victoria police likes smith and wesson. I was gonna say obrez but damn, under .45.[/QUOTE] It's fucking ridiculous, the police are allowed bigger handguns than us (In Australia you need a special permit, after a handgun licence, to get handguns over .38cal), they also have less mandatory shoots than us, only 3 (In Australia you need to complete at least 6 recorded handguns shoots per year or you have your guns and licence confiscated)
[QUOTE=Jimmaye;35792389]Ven Kaeo you dont want to 'waste' $600 one thats ok, we dont care.[/QUOTE] Yeah hi no one asked you thanks [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Neat!;35792413]i once shot a man to death with a knife[/QUOTE] Pft that's nothing. I once stabbed a man to death with a gun.
[QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35794916]Yeah hi no one asked you thanks [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] Pft that's nothing. I once stabbed a man to death with a gun.[/QUOTE] Well I gunned a knife to death with a man
[QUOTE=ForestRaptor;35794980]Well I gunned a knife to death with a man[/QUOTE] Pfft, lightweight. I once manned a gun to knife with a death.
[QUOTE=mastfire;35793361]whats a good cheap gun that is made for home defence or Armed security? Anything under a .45. I'm in arizona btw[/QUOTE] How much are you willing to spend?
That's nothing! This one time, I deathed a knife to man with a gun.
[QUOTE=Lizzrd;35795368]That's nothing! This one time, I deathed a knife to man with a gun.[/QUOTE] All these posts remind me of Emperor Joker: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Hobos and Tramps, Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bowlegged ants. I come before you, to stand behind you, to tell you a story I know nothing about. One bright morning in the middle of the night two dead fellows stood up to fight. They stood back to back, facing each other, drew their swords and shot one another. If you don't believe my lie, it's true, ask the blind lady on the corner, she saw it too."
I wanna get one of these over-the-top pieces of steel. [img]http://niggaupload.com/images/0Hb2.jpg[/img] [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] When a man points a pistol that comes with a SLING at you, he means business.
[QUOTE=Ven Kaeo;35774949]I'm NOT registered fuck that shit. You register to vote and they can draft you and it isn't like voting makes any bit of a difference.[/QUOTE] A day late but I thought I'd throw this in - most(if not all) state DMV offices won't let you drive without signing up for Selective Service. Additionally, if you apply for your drivers license and are not registered with Selective Service, they do it for you. For example, a quote from the Arizona DMV site: "Arizona law requires that by submitting an application for an original, renewal or reinstatement driver license or identification card, if you are a male applicant under 26 years of age, you consent to registration with the Selective Service as part of the application process."
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.